Thread: What if the Jets' draft went like this?

What if the Jets' draft went like this?

1: Jonathan Baldwin WR

3: Rahim Moore FS

4: Joseph Barksdale OL

5: Gabe Miller DE/OLB

6: Kenrick Ellis DL

7: Shuylar Oordt TE
    Last edited by Much ado about Nothing; 04-25-2011 at 01:46 AM.

All League
    I like Baldwin. His size makes him a difficult cover and he has great hands. It would eliminate the need to sign both Holmes and Edwards....but...drafting a WR in the 1st round scares me to death and I'd much rather go D.

All League
    would give it a c-

Moore, Ellis, and Beal will all be gone a round before you have them selected. You neglect to remember that we choose at the end of rounds as well.

I had to redo the draft since I wasn't happy with it.

It's not unpossible guys just believe!

All Pro
    If you'd asked me a year ago, I would have been doing backflips about Baldwin.

I watched closely in '10. I was disappointed. He's got all the physical tools, and none of the fight. ...well maybe not none of it. But i want to be "wow" 'd by a guy that is physically nearly identical to Calvin Johnson. Maybe he's "tapped out" ?

...but you know me. about 10 mins after the pick, i'd be sporting would for a 6'5 WR. The rest of your picks are meh. Why you no like Friday or Ozougwu?

Baldwin isn't like Johnson...he's more like Vincent Jackson or maybe Plaxico Burress. He's not as powerful as Johnson.

All Pro
    I know, it's just that I had delusions of megatron going into the '10 season - and the fact that he's not cooled my jets on him a little.

QB play didn't help but I sooo wanted him to be that guy. I'm still enamoured with him, but he's a tough sell at 30, and I just didn't see him do anything last year to make me go into crazy Paradis 6'5 WR "we must have him" mode.

i bet kenrick ellis will be a top 100 player before this thing is over