Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4009183]This is not personal whether or not anyone here believes it, aside from the fact that I am personally angry at my Presdient for any multitude of reasons.

The only thing that is "chicken ****" is the fact that this guy trips over his dick to suck the balls of people who despise us why delibrately insulting those who love this country. This isn't so much about Easter as it is about what is no longer a symptom but a practice by this president.

Change you can believe in.

hahahahaha[/QUOTE]

I must have missed the President wishing Muslims a happy Jihad.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Non story. He did release an "Easter Statement".

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4009215]Non story. He did release an "Easter Statement".[/QUOTE]
    link?

I will stop if I see it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4009219]link?

I will stop if I see it.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/video/2011/04/19/easter-prayer-breakfast[/url]

[url]http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/04/25/remarks-president-and-first-lady-2011-easter-egg-roll[/url]

[url]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42739004/ns/politics-white_house/[/url]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.

Thank god we concentrate on the important stuff.

The Easter Statement...the cornerstone of any great administration.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4009271][URL]http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/video/2011/04/19/easter-prayer-breakfast[/URL]

don't have time to view 10 minutes of video

[URL]http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/04/25/remarks-president-and-first-lady-2011-easter-egg-roll[/URL]

Easter Egg Roll, lol are you serious?

[URL]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42739004/ns/politics-white_house/[/URL]

ah yes, another racist minister, calling America racist, and calling Limbaugh the new KKK

[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4009280]Wow.

Thank god we concentrate on the important stuff.

The Easter Statement...the cornerstone of any great administration.[/QUOTE]
    again it's not the Easter statement...big picture fellas, I know you only see it when you want to

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I"ve read, Muslims see Jesus as a great prophet, but nowhere near Mohammed, and don't acknowledge him being divine. So Easter would be anathema to Muslims. Therefore, its safe to assume Dumbama really is Muslim.

(I knew you were waiting for it and didn't want to disappoint. And you know who you are....) :rofl:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4009292]From what I"ve read, Muslims see Jesus as a great prophet, but nowhere near Mohammed, and don't acknowledge him being divine. So Easter would be anathema to Muslims. Therefore, its safe to assume Dumbama really is Muslim.

(I knew you were waiting for it and didn't want to disappoint. And you know who you are....) :rofl:[/QUOTE]
    lol

also explains why Netanyahu uses the back door to the White House. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4009290]again it's not the Easter statement...big picture fellas, I know you only see it when you want to[/QUOTE]

We get it. He's SO Muslim that he celebrated Easter with his family. It's all part of his nefarious plan. Once the cameras turned off at the Easter Egg Roll, Obama ran out onto the lawn in traditional Muslim garb, stomped on all the kids eggs, threw down a prayer rug and started chanting passages from the Koran.

[QUOTE][url]http://www.america.gov/st/texttrans-english/2006/September/20060922172554xjsnommis0.9916651.html[/url]

Bush Sends Greetings to Muslims Observing Ramadan
    President cites "the common values that bind us together"

(begin text)

THE WHITE HOUSE
    Office of the Press Secretary
    September 22, 2006

I send greetings to the many Muslims observing Ramadan in America and around the world.

Ramadan is the holiest time of the Muslim year and an important holiday when Muslims take time for prayer, fasting, and personal sacrifice. According to Islamic teachings, this month represents when God delivered His word to the prophet Muhammad in the form of the Qur'an. Ramadan is also an opportunity to gather with friends and family and show thanks for God's blessings through works of charity.[/QUOTE]

Oh noes!! They got to him too!! ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4009295]lol

also explains why Netanyahu uses the back door to the White House. ;)[/QUOTE]

yeah that's not the only back door treatment Netanyahu gets....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4009300]We get it. He's SO Muslim that he celebrated Easter with his family. It's all part of his nefarious plan. Once the cameras turned off at the Easter Egg Roll, Obama ran out onto the lawn in traditional Muslim garb, stomped on all the kids eggs, threw down a prayer rug and started chanting passages from the Koran.

[/QUOTE]
    that's small picture, and not what I'm saying

[IMG]http://baldtruth.ca/w/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/baller.gif[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4009311]that's small picture, and not what I'm saying...[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just come out and say it, JW?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4009338]Why don't you just come out and say it, JW?[/QUOTE]
    I find him anti Christian/Jewish and pro Muslim. I see him go out of his way to tell us all how wonderful the Mulim faith is (granted Bush started doing the same thing after 9/11) and distance the US from Isreal. I don't think he is Christian for any reason other than he found it politically expedient to be so during his campaign. I feel the "churches" he chooses to attend preach more hate than anything positive. I think he is a liar. I think he does everything he does with a specific purpose, and these minor events, laughed off by the media and BO's press secretaries are delibrate events.

Not a conspiracy theory, but a practice, to send a message to whoever is listening. BO speakes with a forked tongue, and thinks he can sweet talk everyone, but it doesn't work that way with our enemies, and he will never learn in time.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4009355] I don't think he is Christian for any reason other than he found it politically expedient to be so during his campaign. [/QUOTE]

He's a secularist. Think "PK if he was president".

Besides, if the guy had released an "Easter Statement" this thread title would still be "Why?" and it would be about how Obama wasn't Christy enough in his statement. :P

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4009355]I find him anti Christian/Jewish and pro Muslim. .[/QUOTE]

When did Christians become pro-Jewish and Jews become pro Christian? What planet is this again?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4009393]He's a secularist. Think "PK if he was president".[/quote]

Lol.

No.

He's no secularist. He IS an opportunist though. And a strategist. Quite talented at both.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4009411]When did Christians become pro-Jewish and Jews become pro Christian? What planet is this again?[/QUOTE]
    On the planet Earth, in this day and age Christian/Jewish interest allign much more closely then they do with anything coming out of the Muslim world...or we still look at it as the religion of peace?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4009411]When did Christians become pro-Jewish and Jews become pro Christian? What planet is this again?[/QUOTE]

our nation was founded upon judeo/christian principles....

it's the muslim's who have issues with all the "infidels"

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;4009428]our nation was founded upon judeo/christian principles....

it's the muslim's who have issues with all the "infidels"[/QUOTE]

Anti-semitism has been a bedrock of Christianity for centuries.