Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul for President 2012

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4009065]Lotsa laughs in this thread.

Giuliani is a tool, Rupaul is a true conservative, he would trounce Obama....:rofl

RonPaulstiltskin doesn't come close to representing what a Conservative is. GOP rank & file know that thus will never nominate him.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you know very little, if anything at all, about Ron Paul. Ever read his book for instance?

People like you and the "GOP rank and file" are why the GOP lost in 2008 and why they will lose again in 2012.

Good luck with your guy. Whoever it is:rolleyes:

You may want to learn the terms "neoconservative" and "paleoconservative". Because you are not conservative. You wouldn't understand conservatism if it was spelled out for you in a book. But if you want to try, I suggest this:
    [url]http://www.amazon.com/Conservative-Intellectual-Movement-America-Since/dp/1933859121/ref=ed_oe_p/103-2263140-4993455[/url]

Paul is a rare true fiscal conservative. He doesn't call himself one, then support massive war spending that has nothing to do with defending this nation or market-manipulating government subsidies. True conservatism isn't about touting Jesus when you think it'll get you votes. It's about reducing federal waste and restoring personal liberty.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4008911]You get more boring with each passing post[/QUOTE]

That's beside the point. You can take up RuPaulstilskin with FlushingShiftJet. lolz....

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4009075]I'm guessing you know very little, if anything at all, about Ron Paul. Ever read his book for instance?

People like you and the "GOP rank and file" are why the GOP lost in 2008 and why they will lose again in 2012.

You may want to learn the terms "neoconservative" and "paleoconservative". Because you are not conservative. You wouldn't understand conservatism if it was spelled out for you in a book. But if you want to try, I suggest this:
    [URL]http://www.amazon.com/Conservative-Intellectual-Movement-America-Since/dp/1933859121/ref=ed_oe_p/103-2263140-4993455[/URL]

Paul is a rare true fiscal conservative. He doesn't call himself one, then support massive war spending that has nothing to do with defending this nation or market-manipulating government subsidies. True conservatism isn't about touting Jesus when you think it'll get you votes. It's about reducing federal waste and restoring personal liberty.[/QUOTE]

Neo-Nazis/Holocaust Deniers/Anti-Semites/Xenophobes/Truthers/Conspiracy Theorists/Isolationists all need a candidate to back and he's your guy :P

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh16TTbihVQ[/URL]

I will probably vote for him but he doesn't have a chance....he should be able to have live debates with the Republican and Democrat candidates

His views on foreign affairs, the "war on drugs", states rights, and overall freedom for the public are right on the money IMO

When will this BS 2 party only system ever go away? It's how we end up with extremes like Bush on one end and Obama on the other. Yeah, real cool when half of the sheep constantly complain one way or the other and the moderates get screwed with either choice :rolleyes:
    Last edited by King Koopa; 04-26-2011 at 02:34 AM.

[QUOTE=King Koopa;4009136]I will probably vote for him but he doesn't have a chance....he should be able to have live debates with the Republican and Democrat candidates

His views on foreign affairs, the "war on drugs", states rights, and overall freedom for the public are right on the money IMO

When will this BS 2 party only system ever go away? It's how we end up with extremes like Bush on one end and Obama on the other. Yeah, real cool when half of the sheep constantly complain one way or the other and the moderates get screwed with either choice :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

If he runs as an independent and has enough support, like Ross Perot, he could force his way into a general election debate, but he wants to win the Republican primary, which won't happen.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4009143]If he runs as an independent and has enough support, like Ross Perot, he could force his way into a general election debate, but he wants to win the Republican primary, which won't happen.[/QUOTE]

That sucks.....just curious, why does he have no chance?

[QUOTE=King Koopa;4009150]That sucks.....just curious, why does he have no chance?[/QUOTE]

Because Republican primary/caucus voters are a lot like Jungle Shift Jet.

All League
    "THe true threats to this nation are Sophistry, Spirit of Party, and the pestilence of foreign influence"

-John Adams.

We're already screwed....

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4009065]Lotsa laughs in this thread.

"Giuliani is a tool, Rupaul is a true conservative, he would trounce Obama...." :rofl:

RonPaulstiltskin doesn't come anywhere close to representing what a Conservative is. GOPers know that thus will never nominate him.
    If that makes them "Neo-cons" etc. that makes you Obama's useful idiots.[/QUOTE]

And you support whom for the (R) nomination? And why?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4008906]No it's not.

Ron Paul is nothing. He'll never win anything. He is to politics what the Pittsburgh Pirates are to World Championships.[/QUOTE]

Only 6 teams have more championships than the Pirates.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4009075]I'm guessing you know very little, if anything at all, about Ron Paul. Ever read his book for instance?

[b]People like you and the "GOP rank and file" are why the GOP lost in 2008[/b] and why they will lose again in 2012.

[b]You may want to learn the terms "neoconservative" and "paleoconservative". Because you are not conservative. You wouldn't understand conservatism if it was spelled out for you in a book.[/b] But if you want to try, I suggest this:
    [url]http://www.amazon.com/Conservative-Intellectual-Movement-America-Since/dp/1933859121/ref=ed_oe_p/103-2263140-4993455[/url]

Paul is [b]a rare true fiscal conservative[/b]. He [b]doesn't call himself one, then support massive war spending that has nothing to do with defending this nation[/b] or market-manipulating government subsidies. True conservatism isn't about touting Jesus when you think it'll get you votes. [b]It's about reducing federal waste and restoring personal liberty.[/b][/QUOTE]

This

Check this out: [url]http://www.hartmancollective.com/#1199325/Ron-Paul-2012-Brand-Proposal[/url]

Looks like he's took him up on his offer, here's Ron Paul's new website: [url]http://www.ronpaul2012.com/[/url]
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-26-2011 at 05:13 PM.

The only thing that scares me about Paul is his age.

that being said Paul would probably get my vote.

[QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;4009863]The only thing that scares me about Paul is his age.

that being said Paul would probably get my vote.[/QUOTE]

There have been older presidents and world leaders and Ron Paul will still be talking circles around people when he's 90, so don't worry about that.

Ron Paul is the Thomas Jefferson of our time. If you don't understand that now, you will be forced to within the next decade.

[url]www.dailypaul.com[/url]

[QUOTE=FF2;4009055]I see. So tell me who you think is running and what part of their platform you don't like.[/QUOTE]

Someone either understands principles of liberty and the Constitution or they don't. They don't, he does. Ron Paul ftw!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4009365]And you support whom for the (R) nomination? And why?[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting to see who throws their hat in the ring formally-although I'd be OK w/ a few of the old guard I think it'd be best for new candidates to emerge. Way too early in the election season to decide or know but definitely not Huckaphony or Ronpaulstiltskin.