Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul for President 2012

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Ron Paul for President 2012

[QUOTE]Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) is expected to announce the launch of a presidential exploratory committee for the next election cycle on Tuesday, according to multiple reports.

According to National Journal, the conservative congressman will address the step toward a formal 2012 run in the key early primary state of Iowa. [/QUOTE]

Does he has a shot?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has my vote already.

With Paul, it isn't about winning. At least not yet. It's about making some noise and getting the message out. He's laying the groundwork.

Revolution is coming.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4008903]Revolution is coming.[/QUOTE]

No it's not.

Ron Paul is nothing. He'll never win anything. He is to politics what the Pittsburgh Pirates are to World Championships.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4008903]Has my vote already.

With Paul, it isn't about winning. At least not yet. It's about making some noise and getting the message out. He's laying the groundwork.

Revolution is coming.[/QUOTE]

Debates should be interesting, Douche bags like Rudy won't be able to laugh at him this time around.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4008906]No it's not.

Ron Paul is nothing. He'll never win anything. He is to politics what the Pittsburgh Pirates are to World Championships.[/QUOTE]

You get more boring with each passing post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4008903]

With Paul, it isn't about winning. At least not yet. It's about making some noise and getting the message out. He's laying the groundwork. [/QUOTE]

This will be the 3rd time he's ran for president.

and on a separate note, I don't see how Paul could win the Republican nomination, he's not really a Republican, a modern one at least. He ran for president in 1988 on the libertarian ticket.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4008920]This will be the 3rd time he's ran for president.[/QUOTE]

I am aware.

Each time is a baby step. The political atmosphere now is such that he'll be listened to and considered by more people than ever before. I guarantee he'll have his best result thus far.

That said, he will still lose. But like I said, this isn't about winning. Yet.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4008899]Does he has a shot?[/QUOTE]

No.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4008922]I am aware.

Each time is a baby step. The political atmosphere now is such that he'll be listened to and considered by more people than ever before. I guarantee he'll have his best result thus far.

That said, he will still lose. But like I said, this isn't about winning. Yet.[/QUOTE]

Are they going to nominate his corpse? He isn't getting any younger and his son is a tool.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4008953]Are they going to nominate his corpse? He isn't getting any younger and his son is a tool.[/QUOTE]

The man is not as important as the message.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4008956]The man is not as important as the message.[/QUOTE]

I honestly like Ron Paul, I agree with a lot of things he believes in, but after he loses he goes back to congress and no one cares anymore.

The way he was treated in the Presidential debates was horrific and Rudy is a complete d-bag.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has one thing against him. Common Sense, take care of your own people before we worry about everyone else.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;4008992]He has one thing against him. Common Sense, take care of your own people before we worry about everyone else.[/QUOTE]

The real anti neo con message

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Republicans are too stupid to realize that if they gave Paul their nomination, he would TROUNCE Obama.

Instead, they're going to put up one of these clones and lose once again to a guy who is already an all time top 5 worst Presidents ever.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4008903]Has my vote already.[/QUOTE]

Not going to carefully weigh the qualifications of the other candidates who emerge?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4009050]Not going to carefully weigh the qualifications of the other candidates who emerge?[/QUOTE]

Already done. Some people do research ahead of time instead of waiting for Entertainment Tonight's candidate breakdowns.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4009054]Already done. Some people do research ahead of time instead of waiting for Entertainment Tonight's candidate breakdowns.[/QUOTE]

I see. So tell me who you think is running and what part of their platform you don't like.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4009055]I see. So tell me who you think is running and what part of their platform you don't like.[/QUOTE]

Well let's see. We know Rubio, Christie and Barbour are out. That leaves Gingrich, Trump, Huckabee, Pawlenty, Bachmann, Bolton, Daniels, Palin, Romney, Demint and Santorum.

Here you have a collection of hypocrites, reality show sideshow idiots, and religious right crazies.

None of whom represent my political beliefs as much as Ron Paul. None come even close to his brand of beliefs, true conservatism.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lotsa laughs in this thread.

"Giuliani is a tool, Rupaul is a true conservative, he would trounce Obama...." :rofl:

RonPaulstiltskin doesn't come anywhere close to representing what a Conservative is. GOPers know that thus will never nominate him.
    If that makes them "Neo-cons" etc. that makes you Obama's useful idiots.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 04-25-2011 at 10:32 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4009061]Well let's see. We know Rubio, Christie and Barbour are out. That leaves Gingrich, Trump, Huckabee, Pawlenty, Bachmann, Bolton, Daniels, Palin, Romney, Demint and Santorum........

Here you have a collection of hypocrites, reality show sideshow idiots, and religious right crazies.

None of whom represent my political beliefs as much as Ron Paul. None come even close to his brand of beliefs, true conservatism.[/QUOTE]
    .......and Obama. All of them are more war, more big government, fed and NWO advocates.