Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Joe Klecko free autograph signing at PNC Bank, Sat May 14th

Joe Klecko Signing Free Autographs at PNC Bank, May 14th

PNC Bank
    Saturday May 14th, from 12-2pm

2 Schalks Crossing Road
    Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Come down and see a legendary member of the NY Sack Exchange and get a free autograph!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is Plainsboro accessable via mass transit?

Mike

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got back from this event, and it turns out Joe Klecko was a no-show because of shoulder surgery. He cancelled on Thursday, and Marty Lyons took his place, which was gracious of him at the last minute.

An unbelievable run of bad luck for me, though. I bought a 1980s authentic full-size Jets helmet and a current Jets authentic full-size helmet this year with the intent to get Klecko to sign the former and Curtis Martin the latter. Martin no-showed at a show in Somerset last month, now Klecko wasn't at this event. Oh well.

Interestingly, though, one of the guys who works at PNC told me their first choice was to have Nick Mangold be at this event, but his wife recently gave birth and there were some complications (hope all is OK).

Then, he had to be wrong about this one: He said the next guy they targeted to come to sign autographs was Jerricho Cotchery, but that Cotchery declined because he was a free agent and supposedly said, "If I end up on the Cincinnati Bengals before this event, you're probably not going to want a Bengals player there." Since Cotchery isn't a free agent, my guess would be that either Holmes or Edwards was really the guy they contacted. My money would be on Holmes.