Thread: Roger Vick Calls Mike Francesa

Roger Vick Calls Mike Francesa

Just got done calling Mike to talk about the direction of ticket prices and the secondary market! I thought Roger said he was done calling Mike after the way Mike had treated him when he schooled Mike about the fact that the Jets had switched from zone to man coverage in the Chargers playoff game last year? I guess Mike must've remembered the schooling he got last time, so he let Roger's call last for about 10 minutes. Well done, Roger!

[QUOTE=Jets2010Champions;4009709]Just got done calling Mike to talk about the direction of ticket prices and the secondary market! I thought Roger said he was done calling Mike after the way Mike had treated him when he schooled Mike about the fact that the Jets had switched from zone to man coverage in the Chargers playoff game last year? I guess Mike must've remembered the schooling he got last time, so he let Roger's call last for about 10 minutes. Well done, Roger![/QUOTE]

Our Roger Vick or the real Roger Vick?????

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4009710]Our Roger Vick or the real Roger Vick?????[/QUOTE]

our Roger Vick, obv

Well done, RV :yes:

John in CT!

maybe he isn't even Roger Vick anymore, wasn't he trolling on here as like McKnight25 or something like that, for a little bit?

Jets Insider VIP
    Well what did he say?

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4009722]Well what did he say?[/QUOTE]

Long discussion about whether JT's red robe is a precise indicator of "flaming" or not. Mike is pro, RV con.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4009722]Well what did he say?[/QUOTE]

... :poop: ...

l_j_r

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jets2010Champions;4009709] I guess Mike [B]must not have remembered[/B] the schooling he got last time, so he let Roger's call last for about 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.