View Poll Results: Which do you believe?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama WAS born outside the U.S., AND the U.S. government or Israel WAS involved in 9/11

1 4.00%
  • Obama NOT born outside the U.S., AND the U.S. government or Israel NOT involved in 9/11

21 84.00%
  • Obama WAS born outside the U.S., AND the U.S. government or Israel NOT involved in 9/11

1 4.00%
  • Obama NOT born outside the U.S., AND the U.S. government or Israel WAS involved in 9/11

2 8.00%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this enough for birthers? (MERGED 2X)

Is this enough for birthers? (MERGED 2X)

[url]http://edition.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/25/birthers.obama.hawaii/[/url]

Watch the video.

Will this be enough for the birthers. I doubt it.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-26-2011 at 03:06 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Apparently you're the only person this issue bothers more than Tucker.

WHO ****ING CARES???????????

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4009755]Apparently you're the only person this issue bothers more than Tucker.[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:

All Pro
    Dislike Obama, vehemently stand opposed to his ideology and policies, but this angle is just plain fruitcake land stupid.

Now Trump has moved on to Obama's report cards. It's actually embarrassing to see how politically tone-deaf Trump is.

Ironic that in today's Washington Post, there's an editorial by Ezra Klein touting Obama as a "moderate 1990's Republican."

What next? :confused:

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4009755]Apparently you're the only person this issue bothers more than Tucker.

WHO ****ING CARES???????????[/QUOTE]

It would be nice if that was true.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4009723]
    Will this be enough for the birthers. I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. Was thousands of hours of investigation, countless front page newspaper and magazine articles from coast to coast, long pieces on every major network newscast and more enough for the people questioning W's National Guard service?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=shakin318;4009818]I don't know. Was thousands of hours of investigation, countless front page newspaper and magazine articles from coast to coast, long pieces on every major network newscast besides See BS purposely using fraudulent documents to perpetrate the fraud and more enough for the people questioning W's National Guard service?[/QUOTE]
    fixed....

[QUOTE=shakin318;4009818]I don't know. Was thousands of hours of investigation, countless front page newspaper and magazine articles from coast to coast, long pieces on every major network newscast and more enough for the people questioning W's National Guard service?[/QUOTE]

Don't know and don't care. His service in the National Guard is not something I've ever looked into or questioned. But lets try and stay on topic. You on on the hand, you're a birther, is this CNN investigation enough for you?
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-26-2011 at 04:53 PM.

I want to see the original Placenta.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4009839]I want to see the original Placenta.[/QUOTE]

Too late. It was sacrificed to the Ammonite God "Moloch" by his Nephilim parents...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4009836]Don't know and don't care. His service in the National Guard is not something I've ever looked into or questioned. But lets try and stay on topic. You on on the hand, you're a birther, is this CNN investigation enough for you?[/QUOTE]

It's on topic in that it exposes hypocritical indignation and exploration. And I'm not a birther, I'm just not convinced either way.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4009872]It's on topic in that it exposes hypocritical indignation and exploration. And I'm not a birther, I'm just not convinced either way.[/QUOTE]

You're a birther. You brought up that bogus story about his grandmother said he was born in Kenya. Don't deny it.

Did you watch the video I posted. How could that investigation not convince you either way. Other than being in the room when his mother popped him out, what more do you possibly need to be convinced.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-26-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Jets Insider VIP

Let's have a poll, shall we? (Birthers, 9/11 Truthers, etc. enter here)

I want to take a slightly different angle on assessing the opinions of so-called Birthers and other conspiracy theorists. I'm looking for some patterns in the results that I'd like to discuss later. For now, if you don't mind, please submit a vote.

You'd be hard pressed to find a truther outside of Fatman on this board...

I am a birther till I see his original, long form birth certificate...I am on the long island rr so can't watch the CNN report u posted, Tyler...will check it out later

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4009877]You're a birther. You brought up that bogus story about his grandmother said he was born in Kenya. Don't deny it.
    [/QUOTE]

Listen kid, don't f--king deign to tell me what I am. I've told your naive snotnosed ass this once before. I brought up a point that was relative to the topic when someone asked about any evidence that might be out there, and didn't comment on it any other way.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4010029]Listen kid, don't f--king deign to tell me what I am. I've told your naive snotnosed ass this once before. I brought up a point that was relative to the topic when someone asked about any evidence that might be out there, and didn't comment on it any other way.[/QUOTE]

whatever you say birther.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4010030]whatever you say birther.[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:

I find it hilarious that you came in the poli forum, starting throwing the rules around to other posters and ended up breaking one yourself to get banned.

The ironing :yes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4010029]Listen kid, don't f--king deign to tell me what I am. I've told your naive snotnosed ass this once before. I brought up a point that was relative to the topic when someone asked about any evidence that might be out there, and didn't comment on it any other way.[/QUOTE]

you should ban yourself

Banned
    [IMG]http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y304/nbamusings/Tumblr%20images/donald-trumpGIF.gif[/IMG]