[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4012082]Well how stupid were those birthers? Gotta enjoy those conservatives trying to play down the whole birther movement like it was one lone guy in his mommy's basement when in fact all the polls from every media outlet showed 40% of republicans believed Obama was not born in the US. The other 60% secretly hoped that was true.[/QUOTE]
Show me these polls, please.