View Poll Results: Which do you believe?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama WAS born outside the U.S., AND the U.S. government or Israel WAS involved in 9/11

    1 4.00%
  • Obama NOT born outside the U.S., AND the U.S. government or Israel NOT involved in 9/11

    21 84.00%
  • Obama WAS born outside the U.S., AND the U.S. government or Israel NOT involved in 9/11

    1 4.00%
  • Obama NOT born outside the U.S., AND the U.S. government or Israel WAS involved in 9/11

    2 8.00%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 183

Thread: Is this enough for birthers? (MERGED 2X)

  1. #41
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    + a million

    I'd be willing to bet hard coin hoss that the actual percentage of birthers in this country is way down there... very, very low. It's target practice for drive-by liberals like Tyler though.
    You think Trump didn't do his research before he started all of the bs up again? Look at Trump's numbers, there are a lot of people who "want" to believe it.

  2. #42
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    I bet they meant to do it that way. This thing was like a fly trap for idiots. Now we know who the idiots are cause they're the ones that stuck to it. Pretty tricky.

  3. #43
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Great, non-story over (mostly).

    --Only question is why a President who ran on transparentcy, has chosen to be so utterly non-transparant about himself. Hopefully (but doubtful), this will lead to the release of other relevant information the People want to see and know about him, like his educational transcripts.

    -What other news is coming out today? Obama may be many things, stupid is not in fact one of them. If he is doing this today, he has political reasons to do so. What are they?

    -The real dedicated "birthers" will not be placated (same as the truthers will never be placated). This late in the game, they'll conspiracy theory hat it's fake or edited. Predictable craxy is predictable.

    -Trump is a loltastic lolgasm of a candidate, but he helped cause what no one else could, the release of the long form. Funny, and sad. IMO the media should have been demanding this a long time ago, about six seconds after Obama use the words "transparency".

    -Teh actual long form (havn't see it yet), I'm betting it's a total snooze. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be being released.

  4. #44
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    You think Trump didn't do his research before he started all of the bs up again? Look at Trump's numbers, there are a lot of people who "want" to believe it.
    Like he did his research before he became a casino mogul?

  5. #45
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Birther don't you come around here...any more.




    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e231u...eature=related
    Good tune.

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Like he did his research before he became a casino mogul?
    Or the first 2 wives!

  7. #47
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Great, non-story over (mostly).

    --Only question is why a President who ran on transparentcy, has chosen to be so utterly non-transparant about himself. Hopefully (but doubtful), this will lead to the release of other relevant information the People want to see and know about him, like his educational transcripts.

    -What other news is coming out today? Obama may be many things, stupid is not in fact one of them. If he is doing this today, he has political reasons to do so. What are they?

    -The real dedicated "birthers" will not be placated (same as the truthers will never be placated). This late in the game, they'll conspiracy theory hat it's fake or edited. Predictable craxy is predictable.

    -Trump is a loltastic lolgasm of a candidate, but he helped cause what no one else could, the release of the long form. Funny, and sad. IMO the media should have been demanding this a long time ago, about six seconds after Obama use the words "transparency".

    -Teh actual long form (havn't see it yet), I'm betting it's a total snooze. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be being released.
    http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2011/...ex.html?hpt=C1

    Honestly I never thought too much about this thing, but after seeing the doc (linked above) it all seems too perfect. btw, don't these things need seals? Anyway, I still plan on reading the book on this subject coming out next month, and my bet is the release of the doc is timed to try and squash a title that has zoomed to number one on amazon's pre order list.

    not a birther, just interested and now more interested

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2011/...ex.html?hpt=C1

    Honestly I never thought too much about this thing, but after seeing the doc (linked above) it all seems too perfect. btw, don't these things need seals? Anyway, I still plan on reading the book on this subject coming out next month, and my bet is the release of the doc is timed to try and squash a title that has zoomed to number one on amazon's pre order list.

    not a birther, just interested and now more interested
    I didn't know you were into fictional books. Good to know.

  9. #49
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    I didn't know you were into fictional books. Good to know.
    everyone loves a good tale of espionage, mystery, and conspiracy

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    everyone loves a good tale of espionage, mystery, and conspiracy
    You can get that in the non-fiction too.


  11. #51
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,537
    Now that the long form certificate is released, can we never, ever speak of this again?

    DUMP

  12. #52
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn Heights
    Posts
    2,462
    I can't wait to see the fiasco when every single candidate in the primaries have to go through this.

    Oh wait. They won't.

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Ha Ha View Post
    I can't wait to see the fiasco when every single candidate in the primaries have to go through this.

    Oh wait. They won't.
    Don't worry the "Donald" has moved onto Obama's college education. Trump loves the attention and the Birthers continue to listen!!

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,923
    I thought it landed on Uranus!

  15. #55
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Now that the long form certificate is released, can we never, ever speak of this again?

    DUMP
    Ah, the wanna be mod thing, I thought this would end when the made 32. Oh well.

  16. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    419
    this wont end it. facts haven't gotten in the way yet, why the hell would this? they'll also start asking other stupid questions.
    Last edited by drunk kid catholic; 04-27-2011 at 11:07 AM.

  17. #57
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,537
    Quote Originally Posted by drunk kid catholic View Post
    this wont end it. facts haven't gotten in the way yet, why the hell would this? they'll also start asking other stupid questions.
    Start taking bets on who will start the next birth certificate thread - Tucker or Tyler?

  18. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Joseph Farah, chief executive of birther-oriented website WorldNetDaily.com, said on the site the document "raises as many questions as it answers".

    "It is important to remember there are still dozens of other questions concerning this question of eligibility that need to be resolved to assure what has become a very sceptical public concerning Barack Obama's parentage, his adoption, his citizenship status throughout his life and why he continues to cultivate a culture of secrecy around his life," he said.
    as expected

  19. #59
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,932
    Quote from a friend at work

    "But now, Adobe stocks are going to go up because all the Birthers will now be educated about "adobe photoshop". Because there will be new ad " Photoshop sponsors Obama Birth certificate""

    What a stupid controversy.

  20. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    as expected
    So it's surprising to you that a chief executive of a birther website (which likely profits from hits) disputes the long form?

    Yeah. Shocking. I agree.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us