Thread: Mayock's 2011 Mock Draft - Tonight NFL Network 8PM

Jets Insider VIP

Mayock's 2011 Mock Draft - Tonight NFL Network 8PM

Just a reminder that resident NFL Network Draft Expert, Mike Mayock, will unveil his final 2011 mock draft on the NFL Network tonight (April 27th) at 8 PM.

Psyched for this. Mayock is the only talking head that I care about.

All Pro
    His mock's are always interesting. A ton of picks you're like "Really?!" ....He doesn't mock to whom he thinks the team will pick (like we do) but whom he thinks they should take.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeZiTe View Post
    Psyched for this. Mayock is the only talking head that I care about.
    Mayock isn't what he used to be though..

This year and last he's been resting on his reputation. Much like Kiper did for a few years.

I love that Mayock trusts his beliefs, and is willing to shun popular opinion, because that is what all NFL teams do. Unfortunately I just disagree with more of his assessments than I used to.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Mayock isn't what he used to be though..

This year and last he's been resting on his reputation. Much like Kiper did for a few years.

I love that Mayock trusts his beliefs, and is willing to shun popular opinion, because that is what all NFL teams do. Unfortunately I just disagree with more of his assessments than I used to.
    I haven't followed him as long as some but I agree with this. I am not so surprised at his 1st round or top guy assessments but when he lists his top 5 players at positions there are more and more guys that are either included or not included that are very puzzling.