Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats breaking out Favorite weapon!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Democrats breaking out Favorite weapon!

[B]Tavis Smiley: 2012 Will Be "The Most Racist" Election Ever[/B][url]http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/04/26/tavis_smiley_2012_will_be_the_most_racist_election_ever.html[/url]

and
    [B]Whoopi On Race Card: "I'm Playing The Damn Card Now"[/B][url]http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/04/27/whoopi_on_race_card_im_playing_the_damn_card_now.html[/url]

Better vote Democrat or your a racist!!! Has work well for years!!:D

Show time

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The Most Racist Election Ever"?

How does someone with half a brain even say something like that? I expect nothing better from Whoopi, but this guy Tavis is supposed to be somewhat legit, what with a serious show on PBS and everything.

What does that even mean?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4010999]"
    What does that even mean?[/QUOTE]

If the normal election rhetoric and criticism starts they will say this is because Obama is a black man......so you will be racist if you vote against him

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i really dont know how anyone can be surprised by this "tactic" by the left anymore....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am waiting for Trump to tell me, you know he is down with the "blacks". :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i agree that trump is a clown as well but the guy is attacking alot harder than what the republicans have on their side.... i feel like they are just sitting on the sidelines waiting to see what happens next... :cool:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4011102]I am waiting for Trump to tell me, you know he is down with the "blacks". :D[/QUOTE]

LOL. Like we are some rock band or something

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Typical Dim tactic... Jug Head can't run on his record so they bring race into it.

As their desperation grows, they won't play just the race card, they'll play the whole damned deck.

Pathetic f__kers......

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4011355]Typical Dim tactic... Jug Head can't run on his record so they bring race into it.

As their desperation grows, they won't play just the race card, they'll play the whole damned deck.

Pathetic f__kers......[/QUOTE]

I must of missed the President's quote about race? Help me out Dean.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4011359]I must of missed the President's quote about race? Help me out Dean.[/QUOTE]

here ya' go....

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vgMnZIafeE[/url]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;4011377]here ya' go....

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vgMnZIafeE[/url][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo4/mombreaker/owned.png[/IMG]

:D :D :D :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;4011377]here ya' go....[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Harry Reid was right:

[QUOTE]Obama speaks "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."[/QUOTE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4011102]I am waiting for Trump to tell me, you know he is down with the "blacks". :D[/QUOTE]

Trump just loves the spotlight.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4010999]"The Most Racist Election Ever"?

How does someone with half a brain even say something like that? I expect nothing better from Whoopi, but this guy Tavis is supposed to be somewhat legit, what with a serious show on PBS and everything.

What does that even mean?[/QUOTE]

They know it works.

When you can deflect criticism by demonization of your political opponent, and the masses (or some meaningful portion) buy it, you've won.

Every time one of these talking heads calls Obama Criticis "Racist", it wins over a few more left-leaning moderates. Thats the win.

It changes the debate from "Is this Policy/Candidate Good" to "Is that critic a racist/sexist/homophone/bigot/etc.".

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;4011377]here ya' go....

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vgMnZIafeE[/url][/QUOTE]

GOP hoping Union members, young voters and blacks stay home! Oh the nerve of him stating the truth, no?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Birthers are not just loonies now but racist too.....Why of course......

[B]Birtherist response highlights racial undertones of ‘debate’[/B]
    [url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110427/ts_yblog_theticket/birth-certificate-wont-end-race-related-attacks-on-the-president[/url]
    [QUOTE]"There is a real deep-seated and vicious racism at work here in terms of trying to de-legitimate the president," Peniel Joseph, a professor of history at Tufts University, told The Ticket.[/QUOTE]

Just more proof of the race baiting Democrats.....What can we do?....they have no problem tearing the people apart...Its sad......
    Lets not forget the[B] Tea party they been called racist from the start[/B].....

Folks its a serious problem....we must stop these truly race baiting people
    Were just at a stage in this country that this can become very detrimental to our society....But as they have demonstrated Democrats just don't care!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cedk;4011705]Birthers are not just loonies now but racist too.....Why of course......

[B]Birtherist response highlights racial undertones of ‘debate’[/B]
    [URL]http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110427/ts_yblog_theticket/birth-certificate-wont-end-race-related-attacks-on-the-president[/URL]

"There is a real deep-seated and vicious racism at work here in terms of trying to de-legitimate the president," Peniel Joseph, a professor of history at Tufts University, told The Ticket.

Just more proof of the race baiting Democrats.....What can we do?....they have no problem tearing the people apart...Its sad......
    Lets not forget the[B] Tea party they been called racist from the start[/B].....

Folks its a serious problem....we must stop these truly race baiting people
    Were just at a stage in this country that this can become very detrimental to our society....But as they have demonstrated Democrats just don't care![/QUOTE]
    Peniel Joseph
    [B]Professor of History[/B]
    African American, Race Relations, Intellectual History, Civil Rights and Black Power
    [B]Biography[/B]

Peniel E. Joseph is Professor of History at Tufts University and the author of the award-winning [I]Waiting ‘til the Midnight Hour: A Narrative History of Black Power in America [/I]and[I] Dark Days[/I], [I]Bright Nights: From Black Power to Barack Obama[/I] as well as editor of [I]The Black Power Movement: Rethinking the Civil Rights-Black Power Era[/I] and [I]Neighborhood Rebels: Black Power at the Local Level.[/I]

[IMG]http://ase.tufts.edu/history/photos/facultyJoseph.jpg[/IMG]

...with the phrase black-power mentioned five times above are we to take this as an unbiased opinion?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4011717]John Smith
    [B]Professor of History[/B]
    White American, Race Relations, Intellectual History, Civil Rights and White Power
    [B]Biography[/B]

John J. Smith is Professor of History at South Alabama University and the author of the award-winning [I]Waiting ‘til the Midnight Hour: A Narrative History of White Power in America [/I]and[I] Dark Days[/I], [I]Bright Nights: From White Power to George Bush[/I] as well as editor of [I]The White Power Movement: Rethinking the Civil Rights-White Power Era[/I] and [I]Neighborhood Rebels: White Power at the Local Level.[/I]

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/ff/Garaufis_Nicholas.jpg[/IMG]

...with the phrase white-power mentioned five times above are we to take this as an unbiased opinion?[/QUOTE]

No. No we are not. This is pure, unadulterated racism.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4011717][B
    ...with the phrase black-power mentioned five times above are we to take this as an unbiased opinion?[/QUOTE]

Diversion,Divert,diverting....thats what the democrats are doing with race baiting and you are doing with this silly question .....

No...just because black power is mentioned does not mean one is biased....

Now try answering....What can we do to stop the Democrats race baiting and hatred they always feed?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cedk;4011761]Diversion,Divert,diverting....thats what the democrats are doing with race baiting and you are doing with this silly question .....

No...just because black power is mentioned does not mean one is biased....

Now try answering....What can we do to stop the Democrats race baiting and hatred they always feed?[/QUOTE]
    Well, I think what I posted shows how I feel. For the most part the only complaints and accusations of racism and bias against the President comes from people of a certain race. Whoopie Goldberg and the gentleman you mentioned most recent. If you can give me an example of someone i am overlooking please do.