Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: I feel like a kid on Christmas eve!

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,952

    I feel like a kid on Christmas eve!

    That is minus the whole jew thing and never celebrating christmas.

    But anywho, I am super pumped right now.

    No work will get done tomorrow.

    Also we have our first work softball game at 6:45 tomorrow which if I wasn't co managing I would blow off, but I guess i'll have to risk missing the first few picks.

    You guys think the first pick will be exactly at 8?

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,770
    I think they will start darn close to on time, interesting to see if most teams use all 10 minutes.

    I super stoked too. It's literally my favorite couple days of the year and I took tomorrow night off of work.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,952
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    I think they will start darn close to on time, interesting to see if most teams use all 10 minutes.

    I super stoked too. It's literally my favorite couple days of the year and I took tomorrow night off of work.
    Damn yeah thats what I figured.

    The games only last an hour or so, and then the team will prob go out for drinks so im sure I can watch it there.

    Its not the same though without *****ing/laughing about every pick on the interwebz though

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,445
    Im heading to the stadium... should be awesome!

    Ayers
    Wilkerson
    Heyward
    Reed
    Smith..


    any one of them..

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,952
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    Im heading to the stadium... should be awesome!

    Ayers
    Wilkerson
    Heyward
    Reed
    Smith..


    any one of them..
    Have fun III

  6. #6
    Should be a one day affair, held on a Sunday. Love the draft, can't imagine anything more boring than dragging it out over a weekend.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    In that case let me tell you how it works as a kid ...

    Sometimes you go to bed dreaming of your shiney new bike, wake up, and under the tree its a shiney new bike!

    But sometimes you go to bed dreaming of a shiney new bike, not realizing dad took a beating at the racetrack that week, wake up and its another GI Joe

    LETS HOPE ITS A BIKE!!
    Bike = Cameron Hewayrd

    Hanukahs were mainly filled with Vernon Gholston's

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    In that case let me tell you how it works as a kid ...

    Sometimes you go to bed dreaming of your shiney new bike, wake up, and under the tree its a shiney new bike!

    But sometimes you go to bed dreaming of a shiney new bike, not realizing dad took a beating at the racetrack that week, wake up and its another G.I. Joe

    LETS HOPE ITS A BIKE!!

    Not that there's anything wrong with a G.I. Joe, but the G.I. Joe is JAG and we're looking for better than JAG
    Suddenly all the GI Joes I got and loved as a kid seem bad. (sniffle)

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,558
    I absolutely love the draft. But it's my kids 4th birthday tomorrow. That means no RCMH, no NMS.

    Plus my wife invited her family over. I'll have to set the DVR at the start and begin subtle hints that it's time for everyone to go.

    The irony here is that he's actually getting a shiney new bike for his birthday.

    Let's hope the Jets do to!

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,445
    Thanks.. yeah spend the night there.. good times.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,952
    I am getting nothing done at work today

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us