Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boycott of Draft Day Party-Jets Fans

Boycott of Draft Day Party-Jets Fans

Think will not go to Radio City nor Jets stadium. Greedy owners lock out has me angry. Responded to Jets season ticket holder solicitation via e-mail and phone calls by telling them I will not support billion dollar owners by acknowledging their draft day celebration by attending. Anyone else?

Jets Insider VIP
    Na.. im gonna go.

All League
    [QUOTE=ssp242;4011715]Think will not go to Radio City nor Jets stadium. Greedy owners lock out has me angry. Responded to Jets season ticket holder solicitation via e-mail and phone calls by telling them I will not support billion dollar owners by acknowledging their draft day celebration by attending. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I'm annoyed at the whole thing (as is everyone) but your boycott won't make a difference. If you don't go, someone else will.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Banks81;4011727]I'm annoyed at the whole thing (as is everyone) but your boycott won't make a difference. If you don't go, someone else will.[/QUOTE]

+1

Boycotts are ghey.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=ssp242;4011715] Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

"Let's streak the quad. WOOOH!". :zzz:

Boycotts don't work. You still have a few hours to get an online petition together. Get cracking on that!

Jets Insider VIP
    your boycott will have the exact same effect as the morons in the balcony of the UD booing Goodell will

ZERO

Hall Of Fame
    Well, if ssp242 isn't going, then dammit, neither am I. :steamin:

now let's go get a goddamned snack.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=ssp242;4011715]Greedy owners lock out has me angry. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

No, because we all have money.

SAR I

[QUOTE=Il Mostro;4011740]"Let's streak the quad. WOOOH!". :zzz:[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2763d18c26/streaker-fail"]http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2763d18c26/streaker-fail[/URL]

Rookie
    [QUOTE=sg3;4011942]your boycott will have the exact same effect as the morons in the balcony of the UD booing Goodell will

ZERO[/QUOTE]

I think booing him has some sort of effect, Goodell always wants to keep his image of the "beloved commissioner", he's gonna hate it when being booed on live TV.
    Boycotting the draft though is 100% pointless

[url]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Boycott_KFC.jpg[/url]

Funny, I can picture you with a sign like this out front boycotting

JetsInsider.com Legend
    This is a brilliant plan. My guess is that it ends the lockout and results in a new CBA by Saturday. I'll call Schefter and leak the boycott plan to him.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=jetstream23;4012069]This is a brilliant plan. My guess is that it ends the lockout and results in a new CBA by Saturday. I'll call Schefter and leak the boycott plan to him.[/QUOTE]

Boycotting is for poor people.

Anyone who can afford to burn $4000 a year on gameday tickets, gas, food, drink, apparel, and parking are very fortunate, have nothing to boycott about.

SAR I

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4012065][url]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Boycott_KFC.jpg[/url]

Funny, I can picture you with a sign like this out front boycotting[/QUOTE]

I was expecting to see Flavor Flav... :D

Jets Insider VIP
    i decided to not go.. rather watch it at home in hd.

this is probably the flattest I've felt prior to the draft, in as long as I can remember. The lockout saga, Jets picking at bottom of 1st, not as dynamic of a draft class as we've seen lately, and of course it being on Thursday, following a hectic day at work with another staring me in the face. Not to mention the NBA.

All League
    I'm going... probably won't buy anything but any excuse to get out to the stadium is fine in my book.

All League
    The greedy owners? Lolz. Even though I am glad football has resumed, this whole lockout could have never happened if it weren't for the players being so damn greedy and accepting what was more than enough of a fair deal.

I tied this once....

My wife was being a beotch and I tried to withhold sex (not a real story). As soon as she wanted it she got it! (Kick yourself in the ass when this is resolved and you sat out).

"She doth protest to much"

Taming of the shrew.