Thread: ****FINAL JETS MOCK / NAKED GIRLS INSIDE ****

Veteran

Arrow ****FINAL JETS MOCK / NAKED GIRLS INSIDE ****

OK not naked but sex sells so I know more of you goons will check it out.

First I think Ellis and Jenks will be back as well as Wayne Hunter. I also think Rex is high on Marcus Dixon. So I don't know if they see a DE as a spot they want to go in round #1. I would be happy with Hayward or Wilkerson if it did go that way.

So here is a quick shot at what might go down this weekend.

I think its Reed or Martez Wilson. Now if they can trade down a little and still get one I don't know. But after watching some more film on Wilson I am going to go with him. (This is assuming the neck has checked out 100%)

Round #1 MARTEZ WILSON OLB ILLINOIS. Watching this game last night sold me. He has shake and speed off the edge and is super athletic. Runs sideline to sideline and reads the play very well. I see him coming off the edge and bringing SPEED to our defense.

Round #3: MARCUS GILCHREST CB/FS CLEMSON

Round #4: RON JOHNSON WR USC

Round #5: CHRIS WHITE MLB MISS.ST

Round #6: ALEX HENERY PK NEBRASKA

Round # 7: BRUCE MILLER OLB CENT.FLA

Quote Originally Posted by VERMONT JET View Post
    OK not naked but sex sells so I know more of you goons will check it out.

First I think Ellis and Jenks will be back as well as Wayne Hunter. I also think Rex is high on Marcus Dixon. So I don't know if they see a DE as a spot they want to go in round #1. I would be happy with Hayward or Wilkerson if it did go that way.

So here is a quick shot at what might go down this weekend.

I think its Reed or Martez Wilson. Now if they can trade down a little and still get one I don't know. But after watching some more film on Wilson I am going to go with him. (This is assuming the neck has checked out 100%)

Round #1 MARTEZ WILSON OLB ILLINOIS. Watching this game last night sold me. He has shake and speed off the edge and is super athletic. Runs sideline to sideline and reads the play very well. I see him coming off the edge and bringing SPEED to our defense.

Round #3: MARCUS GILCHREST CB/FS CLEMSON

Round #4: RON JOHNSON WR USC

Round #5: CHRIS WHITE MLB MISS.ST

Round #6: ALEX HENERY PK NEBRASKA

Round # 7: BRUCE MILLER OLB CENT.FLA
    ISNT WILSON A ILB???

Veteran

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by ryan10 View Post
    ISNT WILSON A ILB???
    He played most of his snaps at MLB but did rush off the edge alot at the tail end of the season. He has great speed and is built more like a rush backer than a MLB.