Thread: Will Goodell get booed when the draft starts?

Veteran

Will Goodell get booed when the draft starts?

I'm hoping the fans at the draft boo the hell out of Goodell at throughout the draft. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

[QUOTE=Mario;4012432]I'm hoping the fans at the draft boo the hell out of Goodell at throughout the draft. It'll be interesting to see what happens.[/QUOTE]

He already said he expects to get booed....

Big deal..

Everything is big bad Goodell's fault :rolleyes:

I sure hope so

Not sure why he will get boooed....none of this was his decsion.....Though I would boo him for his management of league.....

The owners look terrible I think...they lock them out and are in the wrong legally

All League
    Of course he will

[QUOTE=cedk;4012440]Not sure why he will get boooed....none of this was his decsion....[B].Though I would boo him for his management of league.....[/B]

The owners look terrible I think...they lock them out and are in the wrong legally[/QUOTE]

Because he wanted to clean up the image of the league? I wish David Stern had the balls to do what Goodell has done. Maybe the NBA could become watchable again.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

they ae crushing him right now...booing and chanting we want football lol

All League
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4012473]they ae crushing him right now...booing and chanting we want football lol[/QUOTE]

Call me a cynic but didn't that 'tribute' to the tornado victims seem placed where it was to minimize Goodell's embarassment?
    Pretty weak azzed, if you ask me. :cool:

We Want Football!!!

All League
    [QUOTE=Al Woodall Rocks!;4012479]Call me a cynic but didn't that 'tribute' to the tornado victims seem placed where it was to minimize Goodell's embarassment?
    Pretty weak azzed, if you ask me. :cool:[/QUOTE]

That was my first thought when watching it too....

[QUOTE=Al Woodall Rocks!;4012479]Call me a cynic but didn't that 'tribute' to the tornado victims seem placed where it was to minimize Goodell's embarassment?
    Pretty weak azzed, if you ask me. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thought the same thing. Goodell would have had a lot of trouble quieting the crowd if it wasn't for that. He looked like a pathetically lost substitute teacher..."guys, stop that...."

All League
    [QUOTE=Astoria;4012487]Thought the same thing. Goodell would have had a lot of trouble quieting the crowd if it wasn't for that. He looked like a pathetically lost substitute teacher..."guys, stop that...."[/QUOTE]

Dead on! There must be a great still shot when he was looking up at the fans where his expression was just as you describe.
    SOMEONE PLEASE FIND THAT!!! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Astoria;4012487]Thought the same thing. Goodell would have had a lot of trouble quieting the crowd if it wasn't for that.

He looked like a pathetically lost substitute teacher..."guys, stop that...."[/QUOTE]

Excellent description. :yes:

[QUOTE=C Mart;4012448]Because he wanted to clean up the image of the league? .[/QUOTE]

What?? The league had a bad Image?? as it grew in viewers....I missed that

If any bad image its now under his watch....where they change the rules flippedly....such as the overtime rules.....
    where the fans or players will have no say or input. Thats guaranteed.......it has become a screw the fans, players and there opinion type of league

[QUOTE=cedk;4013889]What?? The league had a bad Image?? as it grew in viewers....I missed that

If any bad image its now under his watch....where they change the rules flippedly....such as the overtime rules.....
    where the fans or players will have no say or input. Thats guaranteed.......it has become a screw the fans, players and there opinion type of league[/QUOTE]

I guess you did...You don't recall the negative press 3-4 years ago about all the cincy bengals players making the police blotter, Tank Johnson and guns and many other players without any consequences from the NFL?

The fans and players have a say...Fans don't have to watch or go to the games and the players can do something else if they don't like it..

[QUOTE=C Mart;4014078]I
    The fans and players have a say...Fans don't have to watch or go to the games and the players can do something else if they don't like it..[/QUOTE]

No **** Sherlock!! and they can booooooo the heck out when we see the commish and anyone else with your mentality