Thread: Rather the Pats take Ingram or C. Jordan?

Rather the Pats take Ingram or C. Jordan?

I rather them take Ingram

Hall Of Fame
    what I think they should do is trade away their best defensive player, Richard Seymour -- then wait two full seasons with nothing and then select a third round projected less than stellar RT Solder from Colorado

another HUGE WHIFF by Video Bill

Hall Of Fame
    I'm convinced NE has no f%$king idea what the hell they are doing? This is just like I said in another thread, they throw sh$t at the wall and see what sticks. BB officially sucks at drafting. I'm so glad we have Tanny running the show.

This guy could be an even bigger whiff than Sebastian Vollmer.

In related news, was Cameron Jordan convicted of a felony in the last 24 hours.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post

It certainly seems that way. But if he's there at 30, I'll bet Rex Ryan would forgive him for all of his sins.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    what I think they should do is trade away their best defensive player, Richard Seymour -- then wait two full seasons with nothing and then select a third round projected less than stellar RT Solder from Colorado

Could the raiders and Patriots be making a trade for pick 28. will defintely involve next year 1 at the very least.

seems like this topic still relevent

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

Seriously, why do you even bother trying to talk football? Show me whose board where he's projected as a third rounder? I've seen anywhere from #9 to late first round. Pathetic.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post

Well, if they were looking to find a player that is taller than Vollmer, I think they've done a marvelous job. So they got that goin' for them.....which is nice.

In all honesty, I can understand the Pats not thinking they want to go Dline considering they have T. Warren back, they just signed a vet in Stroud and they have a whole bunch of other serviceable guys that they spent time developing last year, but then why not spend the picks to move up 2-3 spots to get a guy like Quinn who would be the missing link on the Pats defense?

As far as the trade down, they got a king's ransom as far as a #2 and 2012 1st rounder, so I'm not going to criticize that one right off the bat. The Pats could take Bowers and still have their dominant pass rusher.

All Pro
    I could only hope the Patriots do what they have done throughout the last five years.

Take a developmental pick, and trade away their picks.....

Today could not have been better. Im extremely happy with our pick, and somehow the Patriots got no impact players.....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    As far as the trade down, they got a king's ransom as far as a #2 and 2012 1st rounder, so I'm not going to criticize that one right off the bat. The Pats could take Bowers and still have their dominant pass rusher.
    Watch for 2012 to be the year they compile all their picks and take Andrew Luck.