Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They don't know the microphone is on right now...

Jets Insider VIP

They don't know the microphone is on right now...

[url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/[/url]

Cimini is calling them dumb, non aware.. he's like why would they pick him blah blah blah.

This ass clown needs to be fired ASAP. He does whatever possible to disparage this organization.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SyracuseJet;4015352]This ass clown needs to be fired ASAP. He does whatever possible to disparage this organization.[/QUOTE]

Did you hear any of it?

Let's all remember Cimini hates this pick, it's really important...

Link?

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I saw no video on the Jets website. maybe i missed it live?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=SBIII;4015346][url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/[/url]

Cimini is calling them dumb, non aware.. he's like why would they pick him blah blah blah.[/QUOTE]

The link you provided supports none of this.

What say you in your defense?

:dunno:

-

[QUOTE]RichCimini Rich Cimini
    With the 94th pick in the draft, the #Jets select [B][B]druggie[/B][/B] Kenrick Ellis, a NT from Hampton.
    [/QUOTE]

Thats what he tweeted when we got him.

[QUOTE=k.Rhodes25;4015449]Thats what he tweeted when we got him.[/QUOTE]

What a jerkoff, does this guy seriously work for ESPN? Actually, I take that back. No wonder this guy works for ESPN.

There, better.

[QUOTE=escamoter2;4015443]Link?

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I saw no video on the Jets website. maybe i missed it live?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=32green;4015447]The link you provided supports none of this.

What say you in your defense?

:dunno:

-[/QUOTE]

If you had been on the website just before the press conference started, Tanny and Clinks hadn't showed up yet, it was just the table there with the microphones. If you turned your volume all the way up, you could here the reporters in the background talking about the story that Cimini found. Cimini was ripping the Jets for not doing their research BEFORE asking if they did know about it and selected Ellis anyway. During the press conference, it became clear that the Jets were aware of the situation, but seem to believe that it won't interfere with Ellis' ability to play football later this year.

Why would Cimini say that when all teams do research on draft picks? He would have to be a real douche to say that knowing this fact.

Kenrick's agent tweet
    [QUOTE]
    ProFootballMgmt Howard Shatsky
    @
    @RichCimini Extremely unprofessional Rich!
    13 minutes ago [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=k.Rhodes25;4015529]Kenrick's agent tweet[/QUOTE]

@k.Rhodes 25 What else is new with this douche @DickCimini

[quote]RichCimini Rich Cimini
    Kenrick Ellis facing July jury trial for felony assault charge, facing 20 yrs in prison, according to Daily Press in Newport News, Va. #Jets
    [/quote]

My tweet to him on this :

@Vin : You could've clarified that as the reason for your hate on this guy instead of acting like a f**king turd with the druggie comment.

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;4015515]I can't believe what absolute creeps these people are, can't even let the kid be happy for five minutes, have to go right into attack dog mode like a bunch of sanctamonious jerks, none more than Rich Cimini, the king of cheap shots

Jets draft a druggie ... really Cimini ... was that really necessary? :shakehead[/QUOTE]

What kind of scumbag takes a shot at a 23 year old kid on a day the kid should be really happy and proud?

[QUOTE=k.Rhodes25;4015449]Thats what he tweeted when we got him.[/QUOTE]

Wow, what an *******. :eek:

[QUOTE=detectivekimble;4015546]What kind of scumbag takes a shot at a 23 year old kid on a day the kid should be really happy and proud?[/QUOTE]

The jealous kind.

All League
    Cimini is a small and bitter man. Maybe he should end his suffering.....

[QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;4015579]Cimini is a small and bitter man. Maybe he should end his suffering.....[/QUOTE]

No one would miss him

Hopefully enough people will contact ESPN and Cimini is fired. There are 31 other teams that have countless media outlets covering them. Cimini can find another job so why must he continue to cover this team?!

Here is the link to send a message to ESPN brass.

[url]http://espn.go.com/espn/contact?lang=EN&country=united[/url] states

Jets Insider VIP
    email sent

after I sent it though, I was thinking I should added in "racism" as another complaint

that is the one thing that causes media suits like espn to sh1t their pants