Thread: Entitlement Hater Paul Ryan Was A Social Security Baby

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Entitlement Hater Paul Ryan Was A Social Security Baby

Time to dump these phony @ss b1tches!!!!

[QUOTE]When Representative Paul Ryan was 16 years old , tragedy struck his family. His 55 year old father had passed away from a heart attack. Young Paul Ryan found his father’s lifeless body and was burdened by the fact that he had to tell his mother and siblings of this horrible situation.

After his father’s passing, young Paul Ryan started collecting social security benefits until the age of 18 years old. He took this benefit and saved it for his college education. Representative Paul Ryan is one example of the millions of people whose lives have depended on our social contract with the American people. Without this benefit, his mother would have had to make even tougher decisions and Representative Paul Ryan may not have been able to pay for his college education. This social contract lifted him and his entire family out of a tough situation.

[B][COLOR="Red"]Many people do not know that 30% of the social security fund goes directly to widows,orphans and the disabled. It is not solely for the benefit of retirees. Unfortunately this social contract is under a regressive attack by the Republicans, including Paul Ryan.[/COLOR][/B]

Under Paul Ryan’s Roadmap for America budget, he wants to take a portion of social security and funnel it to Wall Street to gamble with, rather than having the current program stand as it is, as an insurance program rather than an investment. Paul Ryan’s plan states,

“Initially, workers are allowed to invest 2 percent of their first $10,000 of annual payroll into personal accounts, and 1 percent of annual payroll above that up to the Social Security earnings limit,”

“Eventually, by 2042, workers will be able to invest 8 percent up to the inflation-adjustment level, and 4 percent of payroll above that, for an account averaging 5.1 percent,

[B][COLOR="red"]Paul Ryan isn’t the only regressive Republican who’s younger years have benefited from our progressive social contract, United States Senator Scott Brown from Massachusetts benefited from welfare programs also.[/COLOR][/B]

The attempt of these regressives is not that they want to reform the system, they do not believe the government should be involved in social programs at all. It is purely ideological, even though it was [B][COLOR="red"]progressives that lifted them out of dire straits.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[url]http://refreshingnews9.blogspot.com/2011/04/entitlement-hater-paul-ryan-was-social.html[/url]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happened to me at 15. So Paul and I collected 5 years of SS after our fathers paid into the system for a combined 50+.

We really used the system!!

Typical lib logic

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4016238]Happened to me at 15. So Paul and I collected 5 years of SS after our fathers paid into the system for a combined 50+.

Typical lib logic[/QUOTE]

Imagine if we didn't have to pay into SS we could actually buy life insurance.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4016238]Happened to me at 15. So Paul and I collected 5 years of SS after our fathers paid into the system for a combined 50+.

Me too. I collected and my SS money was used to buy beer. It is one of the reasons I am conservative. I actually Recognize that the SS made it so I did not need a job while away at school. I wonder about the opportunities I missed by not working. Basically all my opportunity came from work, so I am in general, opposed to things that stop people from needing to work. work and education are the key.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

So why does he not want others to obtain the benefits that they or their family members paid for?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4016623]So why does he not want others to obtain the benefits that they or their family members paid for?[/QUOTE]

Buck has to stop somewhere...

Why don't we wait another 20 years and piss off a different set of folks :rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme.

I'd be vastly better off keeping, managing and investing my contributions myself.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4016674]Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme.

I'd be vastly better off keeping, managing and investing my contributions myself.[/QUOTE]

I'm slowly coming around to that way of thinking.For what they take out of my pay for ss,I think I would rather invest it.

I'm not anti ss God knows it really helps my grandmother out,but at 33 yrs with the amount of money I have paid into ss,if I could have put that money over the years in some nice safe stocks I could maybe retire earlier than with money going to ss

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4016674]Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme.

I'd be vastly better off keeping, managing and investing my contributions myself.[/QUOTE]

Then who would pay for the disability claims of my brother in law? someone has to pay his greens fees. he has collected a SS dbl pension since his 40,s. His golf game is awesome.:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paul Ryan, pseudo capitalist

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ryan collected while times were good; now we're on the verge of bankruptcy.

That doesn't make him a hypocrite.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate abortion...but my wife has had 5.

I hate drugs...but pop Oxy's like aspirin.

I hate gay people...but suck balls in airport bathrooms.

I support the military...but will do anything to get out of serving.

I support family values...but have been married 3 times and cheated on my wife with a methed up gay hooker.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4018870]I hate abortion...but my wife has had 5.

I support family values...but have been married 3 times and cheated on my wife with a methed up gay hooker.[/QUOTE]

I think people should be able to do whatever drugs they want to do.

I love gay people and want you to have the right to suck ball in airport bathrooms.

I don't want to take people's money for more wars.

I respect your right to have any kind of family you want.

If you work your ass off I'm taking 75% of everything you make.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Entitlements You are not entitled to anything you haven't paid for. You get back what you put in just like a checking account or savings account.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    so ryan received some sort of benefits from social security. well think he would have been smart if he didn't take advantage of the system? i don't. good for him that the system existed and he benefited. isn't that what it was designed for?

the problem is that it has gotten out of hand and what the media doesn't say is that it is largely middle class entitlements that cause the problem simply because the middle class out populates the rich and poor classes by a large margin. and if the investment playinf field were level, maybe there'd be more incentive for the middle class folks to save more and not go into so much debt they live paycheck to paycheck.

finally, what about a president who puts forth a phony health care plan that doesn't improve or expand coverage but just raises costs on everyone? does anyone really realize that the whole obamacare was about accounting for all of the health care recipients by forcing them into expensive healthcare plans? remember all of these new healthcare people were already receiving healthcare and it was being paid for. so just where did we improve our lot? the insurance companies got more enrollments and the costs will be increasing from now through forever.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My mom would have described Ryan’s actions as “pulling up the ladder after using it”

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4019888]My mom would have described Ryan’s actions as “pulling up the ladder after using it”[/QUOTE]

And anyone with common sense would tell you if the ladder remains within arms reach, we're going to go broke...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4018870]I hate abortion...but my wife has had 5.

I support family values...but have been married 3 times and cheated on my wife with a methed up gay hooker.[/QUOTE]

its kinda funny how the GOP ends up in these situations time and time again. alot of self-hatred in that party.