Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Kiper's Bell Curve

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,475
    Post Thanks / Like

    Kiper's Bell Curve

    For what it's worth (not too much), here are Kiper's full draft grades:


    A (0) None

    A- (2) Detroit, Cincinnati

    B+ (7) Green Bay, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Tampa Bay, San Diego

    B (7) Jets, Buffalo, Houston, Denver, Chicago, New Orleans, St. Louis

    B- (4) Giants, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta

    C+ (8) New England, Philadelphia, Washington, Kansas City, Oakland, San Francisco, Atlanta, Minnesota

    C (2) Tennessee, Carolina

    C- (1) Jacksonville

    D+ (1) Seattle

    D (0) None

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornwood, NY
    Posts
    5,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    For what it's worth (not too much), here are Kiper's full draft grades:


    A (0) None

    A- (2) Detroit, Cincinnati

    B+ (7) Green Bay, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Tampa Bay, San Diego

    B (7) Jets, Buffalo, Houston, Denver, Chicago, New Orleans, St. Louis

    B- (4) Giants, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta

    C+ (8) New England, Philadelphia, Washington, Kansas City, Oakland, San Francisco, Atlanta, Minnesota

    C (2) Tennessee, Carolina

    C- (1) Jacksonville

    D+ (1) Seattle

    D (0) None


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWdCKPtnYE

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is why I hate draft grades by the way

    over half the league gets a B in some form or another and no F's

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DRAFT is over.

    Mods, please move DRAFT threads to the DRAFT forum where they belong. They are making the rest of us ill.

    Thanks.

    SAR I

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The DRAFT is over.

    Mods, please move DRAFT threads to the DRAFT forum where they belong. They are making the rest of us ill.

    Thanks.

    SAR I
    +1000

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would anyone want to see Kiper's "bell curve"?

    Give me every "Hottie's Forum" woman's Curves anyday....

  7. #7
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The DRAFT is over.

    Mods, please move DRAFT threads to the DRAFT forum where they belong. They are making the rest of us ill.

    Thanks.

    SAR I
    Thanks, man. I thought it was allergies.

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Thanks, man. I thought it was allergies.
    It's way too DRAFT in here.

    I can't deal with these DRAFT freaks and their obsession with little college boys and their buff bodies. It's sort of like Halloween, right? All those weird Goth people in their Trench Coat Mafia outfits get to walk around and look like everyone else and feel like they fit in.

    That's only for one day. Then its over, back to being the Goth freaks they are.

    The DRAFT is over. There is a DRAFT forum. The DRAFT freaks need to go back into their caves now. We're not trying to smoke them out; trying to get them to crawl back down.

    SAR I

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    It's way too DRAFT in here.

    I can't deal with these DRAFT freaks and their obsession with little college boys and their buff bodies. It's sort of like Halloween, right? All those weird Goth people in their Trench Coat Mafia outfits get to walk around and look like everyone else and feel like they fit in.

    That's only for one day. Then its over, back to being the Goth freaks they are.

    The DRAFT is over. There is a DRAFT forum. The DRAFT freaks need to go back into their caves now. We're not trying to smoke them out; trying to get them to crawl back down.

    SAR I
    Agreed.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    It's way too DRAFT in here.

    I can't deal with these DRAFT freaks and their obsession with little college boys and their buff bodies. It's sort of like Halloween, right? All those weird Goth people in their Trench Coat Mafia outfits get to walk around and look like everyone else and feel like they fit in.

    That's only for one day. Then its over, back to being the Goth freaks they are.

    The DRAFT is over. There is a DRAFT forum. The DRAFT freaks need to go back into their caves now. We're not trying to smoke them out; trying to get them to crawl back down.

    SAR I
    What else is there to talk about?

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    What else is there to talk about?
    Anything other than sweaty teenagers, ya weirdo.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    DRAFT

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,547
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a bell curve anything like a bell end?

















































  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    What else is there to talk about?
    Indeed, of course if the lockout were to end tomorrow TC would provide lots of fresh updates etc. We need to get these prospects up to speed asap

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us