Thread: VIP bets (lost)

VIP bets (lost)

so i dont really recall what checks my mouth wrote in the last couple months. if i made a VIP JI bet with anyone (crashrino?) please show up here to collect. Justin Houston and/or Phil taylor may have been involved.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    so i dont really recall what checks my mouth wrote in the last couple months. if i made a VIP JI bet with anyone (crashrino?) please show up here to collect. Justin Houston and/or Phil taylor may have been involved.
    I believe you are paying for my VIP membership for a year on account of Justin Houston's precipitous drop (behind Ayers, at least).

A pleasure doing business with you, my friend.

Btw, we should look into doing more of these bets come next year's draft. Everyone's got their strong opinion about some player, might as well put your money where your mouth is. And if it benefits the site or a charity, all the better. We could create the bet thread where everyone can see what's being wagered.

We should remember that next spring.
    Last edited by crasherino; 05-04-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Bit the other loss was to me on Brooks Reed being a first rounder. He ended up going in the "good but not great LB prospect" territory that is the 35-45 range. It's in the omnibus thread somewhere.
    Last edited by Much ado about Nothing; 05-04-2011 at 11:48 PM.