Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Osama Bin Laden is Dead (merged)

[QUOTE=JStokes;4018356]I have 2 mother-in-laws and I don't even have a wife.

I can't imagine having 72 mother-in-laws.

_[/QUOTE]

This is why im convinced all muslims wind up in hell.

This is obviously big news, but has been coming for a long time. He was staying in a mansion of all places outside Islamabad. Wonder what the taliban-ridden Pakistan will think of this?

If the President is any sort of leader he will not claim any share in this victory.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Equilibrium;4018348]One third of my life and my career from the beginning consumed by him. I am sitting back and just taking it in.

Reflecting on the victims of 9/11, my friends and associates who lost their lives and suffered grievous injuries in Iraq and Afghanistan and the death and destruction unleashed in the quest to avenge it.

It is all coming to me in a rush.....

[B]I can only think of Winston Churchill's remarks rig now in my head:
    It's not the end, not even the beginning of the end, but perhaps the end of the beginning[/B].[/QUOTE]

Well said.:cool:

I'll go out at some point tomorrow and find the fireworks I've carried in a brown paper bag for ten years waiting for this moment.

I never allowed much of this 9/11 anniversery stuff to touch me, but this was the one thing in the back of my mind that I knew could bring it all back.

And back it is, flooding in again...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=T-Rex N' Bones;4018359]Even if I knew no one from 9/11 I think it affects EVERY American in this country. [B]This is seriously the greatest moment I have ever witnessed in American history[/B].[/QUOTE]

Seriously?

_

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4018337]One report says he was shot in the head and we have his body. Not a drone or missle strike.[/QUOTE]

Inside/outside a mansion in Islamabad. Definitely wasn't a missile or drone strike.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=innerjet;4018355]US has the body.

Killed in a mansion outside Islamabad, Pakistan.[/QUOTE]

Reporting members of his family killed as well.

Hall Of Fame
    And still, the Pats had a worse draft than the week Osama had.

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;4018363]Seriously?

_[/QUOTE]

I'm only 18...I said the greatest moment [I]I[/I] have ever witnessed...

[QUOTE=sunmou;4018358]Obama pushing the public address back, guess they have to get their lies straight.[/QUOTE]

wtf?

Veteran
    And I thought I was happy that we had a good draft. NOW I'm happy.

CNN reporting that Trump wants to see the body

Pakistan has to major explaining to do. The guys been held up in a mansion in the their f-cking capital.

[QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;4018351]Wrap him in pig entrails and burn him, then dump his ashes in the sewer.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Or feed his ashes to a pig!

[QUOTE=Black Death;4018361]This is obviously big news, but has been coming for a long time. He was staying in a mansion of all places outside Islamabad. Wonder what the taliban-ridden Pakistan will think of this?

If the President is any sort of leader he will not claim any share in this victory.[/QUOTE]

Has he ever come out to say, "Hey I am awesome, look what I did"?

I don't think Obama has stumbled too much when giving a speech about something that transpired. I doubt he will now.

Having said that, he will probably use this during the campaign. He better be careful with it though, he could put some voters off if overstated.

[QUOTE=Maury77;4018371]CNN reporting that Trump wants to see the body[/QUOTE]

So do I

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sunmou;4018358]Obama pushing the public address back, guess they have to get their lies straight.[/QUOTE]

There have been and will be plenty of nights to critisize Obama about a wide array of topics. Tonight isn't one of them.

BTW, thanks to Pakistan for all their help over the last 10 years:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=John_0515;4018373]LOL. Or feed his ashes to a pig![/QUOTE]

I say, pry his mouth wide open, encase him in porcelin, and turn him into a public urinal at the site of the WTC.

[QUOTE=NYJ0815;4018376]There have been and will be plenty of nights to critisize Obama about a wide array of topics. Tonight isn't one of them.[/QUOTE]

Depends what he says about pakistan. Hopefully nothing for now but youre right.

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4018368]wtf?[/QUOTE]

First they said air strike, now he's been hunted down. I have trouble believing
    the nonsense teh state says. Other day Susan Rice was making up **** on the spot about Libya giving boner pills to troops to rape Libyian rebel women, with zero proof. Glad the guy is dead, sadly i don't think it will decrease the military spending.