Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Please leave congratulatory messages for President Obama here.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4019438]Come on now...this is [I]"THE"[/I] Muslim terrorist, with all the attendent symbolism.

The Bush and then the Obama admin.... had a lot of time to think about this endgame.

All it would take was one Al Jeezera tape release to put the lie to this.

I dont think we will hear it.

-[/QUOTE]

I don't know.

To me there is NO reason why Osama Bin Laden had to be sent to the bottom of the ocean directly after he was killed.

NONE!

When Uday and Qusay Hussein were killed, their bodies were on display.

Internet rumors already indicating that Bin Laden was killed last week in a missile strike and the White House dumped Bin Laden's body to destroy the evidence but take credit for a strike on Bin Laden that Obama had ordered.

:jets17

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4019255]:P

I guess you didn't like the whole "conservatives being wrong about everything" part. Still, funny how the political forum is so quiet today when Bin Laden is killed meanwhile if Zero plays a round of golf there is 87 different threads about it.[/QUOTE]

Quiet? I guess you missed the thread with over 400 replies in less than 24 hours.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4019460]I don't know.

To me there is NO reason why Osama Bin Laden had to be sent to the bottom of the ocean directly after he was killed.

NONE!

Internet rumors already indicating that Bin Laden was killed last week in a missile strike and the White House dumped Bin Laden's body to destroy the evidence but take credit for a strike on Bin Laden that Obama had ordered.

:jets17[/QUOTE]

Yeah dude. Its all a conspiracy. They havent released the photos yet because theyre still being doctored...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4019460]IInternet rumors already indicating that Bin Laden was killed last week in a missile strike and the White House dumped Bin Laden's body to destroy the evidence but take credit for a strike on Bin Laden that Obama had ordered.

[/QUOTE]

Internets rumours indicated that the WTC, Pentagon, was blown up by Bush....pre-planted explosives.

When we all saw airplanes fly into them.

LIfe>intetnetsn rumours.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4019465]Yeah dude. Its all a conspiracy. They havent released the photos yet because theyre still being doctored...[/QUOTE]

Bottom Line: When you hunt and allegedly kill the world's number one terrorist you produce their body for evidence. You don't move it from dry land out to the open ocean where you dump it - within hours of their alleged death.

Unless you're hiding something. :yes:

Moreover, many Islamic clerics dispute the White House assertion that OBL was buried at sea following Islamic tradition.

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-sea-burial-muslim-scholars_n_856315.html[/url]

WAKE UP, JETS FANS!

:jets17

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4019549]WAKE UP, JETS FANS!

Yeah, it's clear we're the ones in lala land :rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Maury77;4019433]And it should have been a 20 page book if not for the slight "detour" in Iraq. That was the last straw that moved me from being an automatic Republican vote (as I was raised) to an independent voter.

Bush failed us by taking his foot off the pedal in Afghanistan once the Taliban were defeated. He should have done whatever needed to be done to bring Bin Laden in. Did some of his policies lead to the intelligence that resulted in Bin Laden being captured? Yes, according to some of the reports that I just read. And he should be applauded for that. I still won't forget the con job he pulled in Iraq that took the focus off of the man who directed the murder of over 3,000 Americans.[/QUOTE]

You can call it a con job all you want but the bottom line is that a ruthless dictator who butchered his own people and hated America is gone. Given the opportunity to fund or some how been involved in a terrorist attack against America - I have no doubt Saddam would have jumped at the chance. Now we don't have to worry about him any more.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=petejet;4019719]You can call it a con job all you want but the bottom line is that a ruthless dictator who butchered his own people and hated America is gone. Given the opportunity to fund or some how been involved in a terrorist attack against America - I have no doubt Saddam would have jumped at the chance. Now we don't have to worry about him any more.[/QUOTE]

You did not have any doubt about Saddam? Yet all of those years he never did what you say he would of done? Interesting.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4019726]You did not have any doubt about Saddam? Yet all of those years he never did what you say he would of done? Interesting.[/QUOTE]

So I guess that means he never would? Pretty short sighted.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    people talk about "all he did was say go" that's bull

JFK said go to Bay of Pigs

Carter said go to failed Iran Hostage rescue

Presidents order operations all the time

few work out as well as the Bin Ladin operation

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4019731]people talk about "all he did was say go" that's bull

few work out as well as the Bin Ladin operation[/QUOTE]

+1

Its not just a matter of saying go. He's got to weigh the info. He's putting American lives on the line and if it goes sour he's got to live with it. I have already said I am not an Obama fan but I think he made a very ballsy call. A job well done.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=petejet;4019729]So I guess that means he never would? Pretty short sighted.[/QUOTE]

He never did, that is a fact, sorry.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

The failed operation of Carter in Iran was a huge factor in his losing the election. The economy was bad then also

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

He did his job. He put his political life on the line to get the man he promised he'd find cowering in Pakistan.

Nobody is against you here but a small minority. For once, Conservatives are on his side on something and we're proud of him. What more do you want :i_dont_kn

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4019751]He never did, that is a fact, sorry.[/QUOTE]

And he never will have the chance. Not sorry.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4019801]The failed operation of Carter in Iran was a huge factor in his losing the election. The economy was bad then also[/QUOTE]

The economy back then was worse than it is now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=petejet;4019828]And he never will have the chance. Not sorry.[/QUOTE]

Who is next on your list? ;)

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4019460]I don't know.

NONE!

He should have been plasticized by Dr. Gunther von Hagens with a pork chop sticking out of that gaping wound in his head and put on display in the lobby of the new freedom tower going up at ground zero.....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4019842]Who is next on your list? ;)[/QUOTE]

Since we got him on the run Khaddafi might not be a bad choice. :cool:

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have an idea.