Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please leave congratulatory messages for President Obama here.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;4019107]FOllowing that logic...Obama knew Bin Ladens home address what... 10 months ago?

wha happen?

:dunno:

-[/QUOTE]

It was cool. They built a full scale model of the complex they were going to assault and practiced.

I hope it's one of the levels in the new Call of Duty:Modern Warfare game :yes:

How many times was dude waterboarded? 187, I think. Still sounds inefficient. The alignment is off on my minivan. So, to fix it...I drove my car into the curb 187 times and now the alignment is all fixed. F*ck Midas. Damn corporate behemoth doesn't want you to know about PK's curb slamming technique. :steamin:

[QUOTE=32green;4019107]FOllowing that logic...Obama knew Bin Ladens home address what... 10 months ago?

wha happen?

-[/QUOTE]

they could have B2 bombed the place into rubble in Feb but there would have been civilians dead and also no body. They wouldn't really have known if they got him.

What proof do you have that waterboarding KSM led to this? All the reporting I've heard that detainees refused to talk about this one courier and made him a more interesting target to follow.

How did Obama know about it. Kiss and tell with the Saudis?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk&feature=related[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4019098]how do you know it's been discontinued? Gitmo is still open, as our the black site CIA prisons. haters gonna hate...[/QUOTE]

and its ok now, since a Dem president is doing it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4019116]How many times was dude waterboarded? 187, I think. Still sounds inefficient. [/QUOTE]

Sounds about right to me.

The man was in the business of killing innocent people.

:yes:

[QUOTE=bitonti;4019119]they could have B2 bombed the place into rubble in Feb but there would have been civilians dead and also no body. They wouldn't really have known if they got him.[/QUOTE]

Got it, was only messing with PK.:D

Great job all around, kudos to the POTUS.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4019122]What proof do you have that waterboarding KSM led to this? All the reporting I've heard that detainees refused to talk about this one courier and made him a more interesting target to follow.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...n_VhV3j8H5GTEg[/url]

First strands on bin Laden gathered in CIA prison
    (AP) 4 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) Officials say CIA interrogators in secret overseas prisons developed the first strands of information that ultimately led to the killing of Osama bin Laden.

[B]Current and former U.S. officials say that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, provided the nom de guerre of one of bin Laden's most trusted aides.[/B] The CIA got similar information from Mohammed's successor, Abu Faraj al-Libi. [B]Both were subjected to harsh interrogation tactics inside CIA prisons in Poland and Romania.[/B]The news is sure to reignite debate over whether the now-closed interrogation and detention program was successful. Former president George W. Bush authorized the CIA to use the harshest interrogation tactics in U.S. history. President Barack Obama closed the prison system.

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://questioningwithboldness.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/hes-dead.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4019162][IMG]http://questioningwithboldness.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/hes-dead.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I lol'd. :D

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;4019151]Bin Laden is dead, the best military in the world took him out, but the President had to Green-light the mission ... and if it fails he gets all the blame.

[B]So a well deserved congratulations to President Obama for making the call that took this SOB out!![/B][/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0X1D6K9Jek[/url]

The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like we're all alone
    Running further from what's right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?

[Chorus:]
    Yeah, oh yeah
    [B]I want to rise today
    And change this world[/B]

Yeah, oh yeah
    Oh, won't you rise today
    And change this world?

The sun is beating down
    Are we ever gonna change
    Can we stop the blood from running?

Our time is running out
    Hope we find a better way
    Before we find we're left with nothing

For every life that's taken
    So much love is wasted

Yeah, oh yeah
    I want to rise today
    And change this world

Yeah, oh yeah
    So won't you rise today
    And change

This world
    Only love can set it right
    This world
    If only peace would never die

Seems to me that we've got each other wrong
    Was the enemy just your brother all along?

Yeah, oh yeah
    I want to rise today
    And change this world

Yeah, oh yeah
    Oh won't you rise today
    And change this world?

Yeah, oh yeah
    I want to rise today
    And change this world

Yeah, oh yeah
    I want to rise today
    And change this world

Congrats to the Kenyan, secret-muslim terrorist lover for doing in 2.5 years what the patriotic draft-dodger Bush Jr. couldn't do in 7.

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4019171]Congrats to the Kenyan, secret-muslim terrorist lover for doing in 2.5 years what the patriotic draft-dodger Bush Jr. couldn't do in 7.[/QUOTE]

So, ummm... When is somebody going to pull the trigger and put Vin out of his misery again?

:i_dont_kn

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4019122]What proof do you have that waterboarding KSM led to this? All the reporting I've heard that detainees refused to talk about this one courier and made him a more interesting target to follow.[/QUOTE]

It's deflection. It's what conservatives do best. Reagonomics, deregulation, WMD's in Iraq, Obama's a Kenyan, Obama is soft on terrorism - time and time again these republican clowns get egg on their faces and initiate the defense mechanism of trying to deflect from what is obviously true.

Obarmar the terrorist pinko cream puff not only finds America's worst enemy but kills him? Oh, it musta been because of something Bush Jr did 5 years ago or waterboarding or he had the intel 10 months but somehow waited and in that time miraculously Bin Laden didn't somehow move from the safehouse er sumthin'.

Conservatism is trash. Pure and simple.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4019179]It's deflection. It's what conservatives do best. Reagonomics, deregulation, WMD's in Iraq, Obama's a Kenyan, Obama is soft on terrorism - time and time again these republican clowns get egg on their faces and initiate the defense mechanism of trying to deflect from what is obviously true.

Obarmar the terrorist pinko cream puff not only finds America's worst enemy but kills him? Oh, it musta been because of something Bush Jr did 5 years ago or waterboarding or he had the intel 10 months but somehow waited and in that time miraculously Bin Laden didn't somehow move from the safehouse er sumthin'.

Conservatism is trash. Pure and simple.[/QUOTE]

Liberalism destroys countries.

[QUOTE=quantum;4019143]and its ok now, since a Dem president is doing it.[/QUOTE]

I never said it was ok but right wingers are complaining about a broken campaign promise. Actions speak louder than words. For example killing bin laden speaks louder than saying "you can run and hide" etc.

[QUOTE=petejet;4019183]Liberalism destroys countries.[/QUOTE]

It obviously destroyed Bin Laden.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4019193]It obviously destroyed Bin Laden.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to intel gleaned from conservative policies.

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4019179]It's deflection. It's what conservatives do best. Reagonomics, deregulation, WMD's in Iraq, Obama's a Kenyan, Obama is soft on terrorism - time and time again these republican clowns get egg on their faces and initiate the defense mechanism of trying to deflect from what is obviously true.

Conservatism is trash. Pure and simple.[/QUOTE]

That's the kind of broad, sweeping generalizations from a previously banned chicken**** poster that I don't particularly appreciate.

[QUOTE=pauliec;4019247]That's the kind of broad, sweeping generalizations from a previously banned chicken**** poster that I don't particularly appreciate.[/QUOTE]

:P

I guess you didn't like the whole "conservatives being wrong about everything" part. Still, funny how the political forum is so quiet today when Bin Laden is killed meanwhile if Zero plays a round of golf there is 87 different threads about it.
    Last edited by TerminatorJet; 05-02-2011 at 05:55 PM.