Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please leave congratulatory messages for President Obama here.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=pauliec;4019247]That's the kind of broad, sweeping generalizations from a previously banned chicken**** poster that I don't particularly appreciate.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkfwjIQa7AItVV3K3U7jpI4WAdDX00yiJdf_Gjf2t9RIfsM4DZ2g&t=1[/IMG]

Do it, do it, do it.

:yes:

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4019255]:P

I guess you didn't like the whole "conservatives being wrong about everything" part. Still, funny how the political forum is so quiet today when Bin Laden is killed meanwhile if Zero plays a round of golf there is 87 different threads about it.[/QUOTE]

Quiet? We've been here all day. And we also remember the 8 years of you fools on the left absolutely trashing and obstructing Bush and his administration over the policies that ultimately led to locating and eliminating bin laden. Questioning him endlessly and relentlessly over the legality of our interrogation tactics, threatening impeachment, threatening to have CIA interrogators prosecuted, playing the ridiculous moral equivalency card, etc. Bush had to fight for his political life to maintain and repeatedly define for you idiots what he was doing to keep Americans safe, and you all mocked, obstructed, marched, demonstrated, threatened -- right up until the day Obama became president. Suddenly all the righteous indignation disappeared -- although none of what Bush implemented and fought tooth and nail for disappeared. And now we have a dead Osama. And you can sit here and pretend like 2000-2008 never happened, but it did, and it's gonna be shoved down your throats non-stop when Obama and his toady media try to present him as the second coming of Patton.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4019322]Quiet? We've been here all day. And we also remember the 8 years of you fools on the left absolutely trashing and obstructing Bush and his administration over the policies that ultimately led to locating and eliminating bin laden. Questioning him endlessly and relentlessly over the legality of our interrogation tactics, threatening impeachment, threatening to have CIA interrogators prosecuted, playing the ridiculous moral equivalency card, etc. Bush had to fight for his political life to maintain and repeatedly define for you idiots what he was doing to keep Americans safe, and you all mocked, obstructed, marched, demonstrated, threatened -- right up until the day Obama became president. Suddenly all the righteous indignation disappeared -- although none of what Bush implemented and fought tooth and nail for disappeared. And now we have a dead Osama. And you can sit here and pretend like 2000-2008 never happened, but it did, and it's gonna be shoved down your throats non-stop when Obama and his toady media try to present him as the second coming of Patton.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.ccac.ca/images/ETC/module4/cat_snarling.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4019330][IMG]http://www.ccac.ca/images/ETC/module4/cat_snarling.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Hah, yeah whatever. Obama's going to play this card big time for 2012 (what else does he have?) And that's how it goes...repubs played 9/11 the same way. But the reality is Obama and the left have a lot of sh:t to try to cover up and justify to make this dog hunt -- and November 2012 is a long way off. Enjoy the glow while it lasts.

All League
    No attacks under Obama and UBL is dead. Thanks Mr. President for keeping us safe.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=BRONX JET;4019364]No attacks under Obama and UBL is dead. Thanks Mr. President for keeping us safe.[/QUOTE]

12 dead servicemen in Ft. Hood would beg to differ with you. If they hadn't already been killed in the name of Allah.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=shakin318;4019373]12 dead servicemen in Ft. Hood would beg to differ with you. If they hadn't already been killed in the name of Allah.[/QUOTE]

Bomb in Times Square too.

FARGIN TIMES SQUARE.

'Lil bomb that dint quite go off, but a bomb.

Just sayin.

:dunno:

Hey...I'm happy that Obama showed some nuts on this.

Really am.

Proud even.

:yes:

[QUOTE=shakin318;4019322]Quiet? We've been here all day. And we also remember the 8 years of you fools on the left absolutely trashing and obstructing Bush and his administration over the policies that ultimately led to locating and eliminating bin laden. Questioning him endlessly and relentlessly over the legality of our interrogation tactics, threatening impeachment, threatening to have CIA interrogators prosecuted, playing the ridiculous moral equivalency card, etc. Bush had to fight for his political life to maintain and repeatedly define for you idiots what he was doing to keep Americans safe, and you all mocked, obstructed, marched, demonstrated, threatened -- right up until the day Obama became president. Suddenly all the righteous indignation disappeared -- although none of what Bush implemented and fought tooth and nail for disappeared. And now we have a dead Osama. And you can sit here and pretend like 2000-2008 never happened, but it did, and it's gonna be shoved down your throats non-stop when Obama and his toady media try to present him as the second coming of Patton.[/QUOTE]

I just heard Rep Peter King say that info obtained by waterboarding is how we tracked the scumbag to this palace.

President Obama deserves all the credit due him here. It was done on his order and his watch. If he failed at it, like Rush wanted him to do ("I hope he fails') the site and all of the FOX echo machine would be rabid.

Let's not be in denial here. Let's get it together and heal ourselves. This is just the first part. We have been at each other for too long. Under this President's leadership, we once again have a chance to get things right here.

It's go time!!!!

All League
    Watching the raid. Thanks again Mr. President.

[IMG]http://www.ktar.com/emedia/az/26/2616/261689.jpg?filter=ktar/294x[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4019387]President Obama deserves all the credit due him here. [/QUOTE]

"All the credit due him" and "all the credit" are two wildly different things. He has my respect for giving the order for JSOC and the Seals to get it done. That happened on page 300 of a 300 page book.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4019392]"All the credit due him" and "all the credit" are two wildly different things. He has my respect for giving the order for JSOC and the Seals to get it done. That happened on page 300 of a 300 page book.[/QUOTE]

Hey. I think that my words are pretty clear

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4019387]If he failed at it, like Rush wanted him to do ("I hope he fails') the site and all of the FOX echo machine would be rabid.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=shakin318;4019392]"All the credit due him" and "all the credit" are two wildly different things. He has my respect for giving the order for JSOC and the Seals to get it done. That happened on page 300 of a 300 page book.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4019398]Hey. I think that my words are pretty clear[/QUOTE]

Clear alright.

There's Obama, you... and then.......Fox News and doosh Limbagh representing the rest of us.

You are overlooking MILLIONS of intermediate folks.

Just sayin.

[QUOTE=32green;4019402]Clear alright.

There's Obama, you... and then.......Fox News and doosh Limbagh representing the rest of us.

You are overlooking MILLIONS of intermediate folks.

Just sayin.[/QUOTE]

You somehow omitted the birthers

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4019403]You somehow omitted the birthers[/QUOTE]

Lol...whatever.

Black and white is easier for you.... apparently.

If Obama supporters want to turn this into an "F U" moment, when many on the right are justly giving props..then we will see no real good out of this whole thing....

Business as usual.

:rolleyes:

My fellow NEW YORK JETS fans, it's Monday night and as-of-yet there is no official evidence that Osama Bin Laden is actually dead.

I also find it very suspicious that Bin Laden's body was irretrievably sent to the bottom of the ocean within only a few hours of being killed, many miles away on dry land in Pakistan. :dunno:

:jets17

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4019419]My fellow NEW YORK JETS fans, it's Monday night and as-of-yet there is no official evidence that Osama Bin Laden is actually dead.

I also find it very suspicious that Bin Laden's body was irretrievably sent to the bottom of the ocean within only a few hours of being killed, many miles away on dry land in Pakistan. :dunno:

:jets17[/QUOTE]

What would constitute official evidence to you?

-

[QUOTE=32green;4019420]What would constitute official evidence to you?

-[/QUOTE]

The same that would constitute official evidence to anyone - a body!

Has any other Muslim terrorist who was killed on dry land ever been transported to the ocean where they were buried within hours, the body never being able to be retrieved?

:jets17

[QUOTE=shakin318;4019392]"All the credit due him" and "all the credit" are two wildly different things. He has my respect for giving the order for JSOC and the Seals to get it done. [B]That happened on page 300 of a 300 page book[/B].[/QUOTE]

And it should have been a 20 page book if not for the slight "detour" in Iraq. That was the last straw that moved me from being an automatic Republican vote (as I was raised) to an independent voter.

Bush failed us by taking his foot off the pedal in Afghanistan once the Taliban were defeated. He should have done whatever needed to be done to bring Bin Laden in. Did some of his policies lead to the intelligence that resulted in Bin Laden being captured? Yes, according to some of the reports that I just read. And he should be applauded for that. I still won't forget the con job he pulled in Iraq that took the focus off of the man who directed the murder of over 3,000 Americans.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4019426]The same that would constitute official evidence to anyone - a body!

Has any other Muslim terrorist who was killed on dry land ever been transported to the ocean where they were buried within hours, the body never being able to be retrieved?

:jets17[/QUOTE]

Come on now...this is [I]"THE"[/I] Muslim terrorist, with all the attendent symbolism.

The Bush and then the Obama admin.... had a lot of time to think about this endgame.

All it would take was one Al Jeezera tape release to put the lie to this.

I dont think we will hear it.

-