Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please leave congratulatory messages for Bush here

Board Moderator

Please leave congratulatory messages for Bush here

if it wasn't for GWB's initiatives, none of this would have been possible.

ya dig?

Gitmo paid off even if Obamanaters won't admit it!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ha Ha Ha;4019100]if it wasn't for GWB's initiatives, none of this would have been possible.

ya dig?[/QUOTE]

you're not doing it right: a rightie has to start this thread.... :D

Hall Of Fame
    I will happily give Bush props on Gitmo, waterboarding, and phone tapping - I really am for all those things. I appreciate his love for the US. I'm probably considered a democrat here, but I've only voted democrat twice in my life and I'd be happy to vote Republican if a good candidate came up.

I just had a problem with the ineptness - C students don't make good world leaders.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4019152]I will happily give Bush props on Gitmo, waterboarding, and phone tapping - I really am for all those things. I appreciate his love for the US. I'm probably considered a democrat here, but I've only voted democrat twice in my life and I'd be happy to vote Republican if a good candidate came up.

I just had a problem with the ineptness - C students don't make good world leaders.[/QUOTE]

as I'm sure the ineptness since 2009 has bothered you just as much, correct?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=quantum;4019154]as I'm sure the ineptness since 2009 has bothered you just as much, correct?[/QUOTE]

I posted in another thread that Obama's spending is out of control. Had he cut the military budget and spent that would have been ok.

I'm not in love with Obama, I think he's a smart guy who is doing the best he can but is in over his head. I don't think anyone could have done well with Bush's recession and wars and I don't think anyone will do well in the near future either. Our empire is over, globalization has been hard on the US, and our young people are sedate and obsessed with video game and zombies - even into their 30's.

This country needs a correction

Y'all need to thank me for shipping Bin Laden's family outta the country after 9/11, letting him off the hook in Tora Bora and then making Iraq the focus of our military's actions from 2003-2008 instead of Afghanistan.

[img]http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_w3/assets/widget_biNJjQTMTb8lpkym3Ic3mK.jpg[/img]

Ya dig?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4019169]Y'all need to thank me for shipping Bin Laden's family outta the country after 9/11, letting him off the hook in Tora Bora and then making Iraq the focus of our military's actions from 2003-2008 instead of Afghanistan.

[img]http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_w3/assets/widget_biNJjQTMTb8lpkym3Ic3mK.jpg[/img]

Ya dig?[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to thank him for keeping prices low on tinfoil, and all the money that's saved you at the chapeau shop.

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;4019155]Sad, but true, they'll ignore that part of the story because they can't bare to admit it worked in this instance, got the ball rolling on the pieces of intel that eventually led to Bin Laden.[/QUOTE]

people are pointing out that Obama campaigned on closing Gitmo

but he actually didn't close it

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4019158]I Our empire is over, globalization has been hard on the US, and our young people are sedate and obsessed with video game and zombies - even into their 30's.

This country needs a correction[/QUOTE]

You sound like a p*sser.

What a hoot.

Lets hang.

:yes:

-

[QUOTE=shakin318;4019176]Don't forget to thank him for keeping prices low on tinfoil, and all the money that's saved you at the chapeau shop.[/QUOTE]

Obama killed Osama. Not bad for a Kenyan? Eh? :rolleyes:

How's that crow milkshake you've been binging on for the last week?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4019184]Obam killed Osama. Not bad for a Kenyan? Eh? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I thought a team of Navy Seals killed bin laden?

[QUOTE=petejet;4019186]I thought a team of Navy Seals killed bin laden?[/QUOTE]

Yep, Hussein Osama had nothing to do with it. All he did was order the hit I guess that wouldn't even make him an accomplice.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;4019182]You sound like a p*sser.

What a hoot.

Lets hang.

:yes:

-[/QUOTE]

no

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4019200]Yep, Hussein Osama had nothing to do with it. All he did was order the hit I guess that wouldn't even make him an accomplice.[/QUOTE]

I applaud him for that. A ballsy call for sure.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4019206]no[/QUOTE]

You've changed.

-

bush put all the pieces in place and all steve urkel had to do was say go. heck i'll bet that sec def gates was playing monopoly with obama and asked him if he wanted to go (pass go) and obama said yes.

it worked so steve urkel decided to take full credit and injected an awful lot of the "i" word into his speech. what a fraud. bush would never use the "i" word. he always gave the credit to those around him.

Jets Insider VIP
    All the stuff Bush put in place would NEVER have been started with Obama.
    Obama would start using GITMO?
    Obama would use waterboarding?
    Obama would use Predators?

Congrats to Obama on continuing to use these tools, but there's no way they would originate with him. The big downside, of course, is that Obama criticized all these, along with charges of "shredding the Constitution", which ultimately makes him a hypocrite.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=quantum;4019620]All the stuff Bush put in place would NEVER have been started with Obama.
    Obama would start using GITMO?
    Obama would use waterboarding?
    Obama would use Predators?

Congrats to Obama on continuing to use these tools, but there's no way they would originate with him. The big downside, of course, is that Obama criticized all these, along with charges of "shredding the Constitution", which ultimately makes him a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

Why can't people just acknowledge that it was an effort that began under Bush and concluded under Obama. Overall it was a team effort. Why do think Obama personally called Bush to inform him?

All League
    Thank you President Bush !! You should the main speaker at the ten year ceremonies!