Thread: Nuclear Hellstorm???

Jets Insider VIP

Nuclear Hellstorm???

Apparently there is existing intelligence that AQ planned to unleash a nuclear hellstorm in the event of our eliminating ObL.

We have all seen the celebrations of those in the ME after 9/11. We have seen the outraged protests of those in the ME over the death of ObL. They celebrate when we die. They detest us while we live. They condemn us when we defend ourselves.

Why don't we unleash hell first? :cool:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cE1fzfOogo&feature=related[/url]

Nuclear Hellstorm would be a great name for a band.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4019235]Apparently there is existing intelligence that AQ planned to unleash a nuclear hellstorm in the event of our eliminating ObL.

We have all seen the celebrations of those in the ME after 9/11. We have seen the outraged protests of those in the ME over the death of ObL. They celebrate when we die. They detest us while we live. They condemn us when we defend ourselves.

Why don't we unleash hell first? :cool:[/QUOTE]

I call BS. If they had nuke capability they would have used it already.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4019235]Why don't we unleash hell first? :cool:[/QUOTE]

The old "enemy without borders or uniforms" conundrum.

We need to create 'lil tiny nuclear missiles that just takes off a dudes head with a little mushroom cloud.

pop

pop pop

popopopopopop

pop

[QUOTE=32green;4019265]The old "enemy without borders or uniforms" conundrum.

We need to create 'lil tiny nuclear missiles that just takes off a dudes head with a little mushroom cloud.

pop

pop pop

popopopopopop

pop[/QUOTE]

can Fishooked's farts be weaponized?? :dunno:

All League
    We don't need nukes...heck, I bet we have enough B-52s/B-1s to Saturate Bomb Yemen from border to border with conventional munitions....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4019272]can Fishooked's farts be weaponized?? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

lmao..

I just pictured him in arseless pants sitting in a seatless chair... hoisted by a weather balloon..floating over a panicked, screaming gaggle of AK47 bearing cameljockey's.

Thplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllt!!!!!!

"oh no no no, fire from the sky oh no no no"

-

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4019276]lmao..

I just pictured him in arseless pants sitting in a seatless chair... hoisted by a weather balloon..floating over a panicked, screaming gaggle of AK47 bearing cameljockey's.

Thplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllt!!!!!!

"oh no no no, fire from the sky oh no no no"

-[/QUOTE]

nah - let him be a "tourist", and eat the local cuisine. Then BOOM!, he drop the hammer, and walks away. (I'm assuming he's impervious to his own "brand"...?)