Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jury Duty *****es!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4020154]LOL. I'm just busting your balls. Why would we want to ogle a pretty Asian chick with long legs and high heels, anyway? The Jets just drafted two huge defensive linemen. :D

Tell me she also had a [B]huge rack[/B], and I'll have you clipped.[/QUOTE]

No, not huge. That perfect size--B+ or a C-.

_

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4020159]No, not huge. That perfect size--B+ or a C-.

_[/QUOTE]

Oh, God. Why wasn't I on jury duty. Probably be divorced by now. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4020164]Oh, God. Why wasn't I on jury duty. Probably be divorced by now. ;)[/QUOTE]

There were plenty of divorce lawyers there.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4020125]I am so embarrassed--I have pfailed teh Hampur--but not for lack of trying. In my own defense--I came through big time in my Big East *****es thread with outstanding boobage.

This is the best I could do without getting arrested. She WAS gorgeous, but this thread sucks without good pics. Sorry.
    [/QUOTE]

Why, oh why didn't you use the Sanchez #creepyguyfaketextingpic strategy? You had three ideal vantage points to do so:

[IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/StokesJury1.jpg[/IMG]

A) Optimal. You have the magazine rack on the wall, which you could have perused. After feigning interest, you could have walked slowly back to your seat while fake texting, getting a pic, or better, a video. All the while outside her periphery.

B) Acceptable. Definitely an opportunity to fake textpic from this corner.

C) Awesome! Show mock-interest in random postings on bulletin board, then pirouette and lean against the wall whilst fake-texting and getting face-on pictures/videos.
    Last edited by Jetworks; 05-03-2011 at 06:13 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just show the lawyers and judge the forum that you frequent and they'll be so horrified that they will dismiss you immediately.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4020200]Why, oh why didn't you use the Sanchez #creepyguyfaketextingpic strategy? You had three ideal vantage points to do so:

[IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/StokesJury1.jpg[/IMG]

A) Optimal. You have the magazine rack on the wall, which you could have perused. After feigning interest, you could have walked slowly back to your seat while fake texting, getting a pic, or better, a video. All the while outside her periphery.

C) Awesome! Show mock-interest in random postings on bulletin board, then pirouette and lean against the wall whilst fake-texting and getting face-on pictures/videos.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

this post is full of epic internetz :clapper: :clapper:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5uztpW5xjU[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4020200]Why, oh why didn't you use the Sanchez #creepyguyfaketextingpic strategy? You had three ideal vantage points to do so:

C) Awesome! Show mock-interest in random postings on bulletin board, then pirouette and lean against the wall whilst fake-texting and getting face-on pictures/videos.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how to shut the camera-shutter sound off on my BB and I fear that the peoples that were in those areas may have heard me. There was no one near where I was sitting when I snapped the photos.

I truly am sorry to all. I know I let you all down.

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

C) Awesome! Show mock-interest in random postings on bulletin board, [I][B]then pirouette[/B][/I] and lean against the wall whilst fake-texting and getting face-on pictures/videos.[/QUOTE]

Lmao....:D

Surely, iffin anyone could pull off a quick pirouette... it would be JSTOKES>

-

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bonus points for a reflective surfaces shot off the tv

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stokes, I was in that same God forsaken room. That fat chick that went to get the M&M's smelled of fartalingus.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/IMG00375-20110503-14061.jpg[/IMG]

[B]We've been talking about "Semen in Water Bottle Guy" all week, and yet that drink looks undisturbed.[/B]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4020253]I don't know how to shut the camera-shutter sound off on my BB and I fear that the peoples that were in those areas may have heard me. There was no one near where I was sitting when I snapped the photos.

I truly am sorry to all. I know I let you all down.

_[/QUOTE]

Now I have to go back and see if you ripped me in the 'my teacher is hot' thread.... :mad:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4020567]Now I have to go back and see if you ripped me in the 'my teacher is hot' thread.... :mad:[/QUOTE]

Don't bother checking. I killed you. :O

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our company supposedly just hired this hottie. I have a spy going into the office to tell me if it's worth the travel.... if so I'll be sure to do a creep pic.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4020713]Don't bother checking. I killed you. :O

_[/QUOTE]

The only way you'll be spared is if southsack fails on a more epic level than you already have.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4020713]Don't bother checking. I killed you. :O

_[/QUOTE]

Prepare to be smoten in my next rage comic. :mad:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4020723]Our company supposedly just hired this hottie. I have a spy going into the office to tell me if it's worth the travel.... if so I'll be sure to do a creep pic.[/QUOTE]

i dare you to introduce yourself whilst wearing nothing but a monocle.
    Last edited by Dirtstar; 05-04-2011 at 11:39 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4020757]The only way you'll be spared is if southsack fails on a more epic level than you already have.[/QUOTE]

southside has done little before or after bombay thread

if he was a rock song he would be Radar Love

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4020773]southside has done little before or after bombay thread

if he was a rock song he would be Radar Love[/QUOTE]

Nailed it :yes:

_