Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jury Duty *****es!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Jury Duty *****es!

In beautiful Hackensack NJ!

Got my NRA hat and my t-shirt that says "You're Guilty Muther-f*cker". No way I'm getting picked.

Anyone do this? Used to be lawyers weren't permitted to serve.

Damn. Maybe White Manna burgers for lunch.

_

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4019567]In beautiful Hackensack NJ!

Got my NRA hat and my t-shirt that says "You're Guilty Muther-f*cker". No way I'm getting picked.

_[/QUOTE]

Or try Cubby's BBQ

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

_[/QUOTE]

Make sure you get a spy shot of a female in the waiting room and share it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOOL...the official Hampur Status Update (thanks to Polidore22) is now

" At [I][geographic location] [/I]*****es!!! "

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sucks. Do you have an iPod or something? That's how I passed the time. Correction officers used to be exempt as well, now no one in NYC is AFAIK. COs are still exempt from criminal cases, though. Even the FBI guys aren't excluded from that!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4019575]LOOL...the official Hampur Status Update (thanks to Polidore22) is now

" At [I][geographic location] [/I]*****es!!! "[/QUOTE]

Lol... don't get punched in the face.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [SIZE="5"]Judge gives 'Juror No. 799' indefinite jury duty after JSTOKES makes racist remarks on questionnaire[/SIZE]

BY John Marzulli
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 4:00 AM

An incensed federal judge sentenced JSTOKES to indefinite jury duty on Tuesday after JSTOKES trashed the NYPD and minorities.

"This is an outrage, and so are you!" Federal Judge Nicholas Garaufis told JSTOKES, holding up his bile-filled juror questionnaire.

Juror No. 799, an Diminutive man about town, who said he works in the garment industry, was up for jury duty in the death penalty trial of Bonanno crime boss Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano.

It didn't take long for JSTOKES to start looking worse than the defendant.

Asked to name three people JSTOKES least admired, he wrote on his questionnaire: "African-Americans, 32Green, SaR1, Hispanics and Haitians."

When the judge asked why JSTOKES answered the question that way, JSTOKES replied, "You always hear about them in the news doing something."

JSTOKES also declared that cops are all lazy, claiming that they sound their sirens to bypass traffic jams.

Garaufis flipped forward several pages in JSTOKES's questionnaire.

He landed on the page where JSTOKES had said JSTOKES had a relative who was a member of the Chinese Ghost Shadows gang in the 1980s, convicted of murder and still in prison.

"Why didn't you put 'Asians' down also?" the judge asked sarcastically, referring to JSTOKES's list of least-liked people.

"Maybe I should have, [I]possibly[/I]" JSTOKES said.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Taryn Merkl requested that JSTOKES be disqualified from the Vinny Gorgeous case because of JSTokes's "inappropriate" comments. The motion was granted.

It is not unheard of for people to try to get out of jury service by making ridiculous statements concerning their views.

It was unclear Tuesday whether that was JSTOKES motive.

And if it was, it didn't work.

Indeed, JSTOKES was going to be seeing a lot of Brooklyn Federal Court.

"JSTOKES's coming back [today], Thursday and Friday - and until the future, when I am ready to dismiss JSTOKES," Garaufis said.

One thousand prospective jurors have filled out questionnaires for the Basciano case, approaching the Eastern District of New York record of 1,089 summoned for the late Gambino boss John Gotti's trial 20 years ago.

Nearly half of the jurors are struck before they even get to court for questioning due to language barriers, fear of the Mafia or their extreme views for and against the death penalty.

The panel members that do get selected for the trial will be anonymous and transported to the courthouse by U.S. marshals to thwart any possibility of jury tampering.

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/04/06/2011-04-06_verdict_yer_a_joke_judge_forces_woman_to_eternal_jury_duty_after_racist_remarks_.html?r=ny_local&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nydnrss%2Fny_local+%28NY+Local%29[/url]
    Last edited by 32green; 05-03-2011 at 08:26 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4019577]Lol... don't get punched in the face.[/QUOTE]

I don't get that one :confused:

Edit: By who, you?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4019595]I don't get that one :confused:[/QUOTE]

The reason I started that Miami thread was cause night one my friend got punched in the face and robbed. :rofl: Good times.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well done, 32. Did you insert "Diminuative"--lol.

Only have my BB, so I can check in periodically but at some point they may ask me to shut it down.

About the pics--there is an INSANELY hot asian chick sitting down the row from me. When I was entering the courthouse , she was coming in also and I thought she was here for her hooker trial. 6 inch heels, gorgeous legs, beautiful. I think a pic will be tough.

Gotta go--orientation video!!

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4019597]The reason I started that Miami thread was cause night one my friend got punched in the face and robbed. :rofl: Good times.[/QUOTE]

That's right now I remember. I can't remember every detail of every thread, Im lucky I can remember where I live these days

:shakes_cane:

:O

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4019599]That's right now I remember. I can't remember every detail of every thread, Im lucky I can remember where I live these days

:shakes_cane:

:O[/QUOTE]

:P

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4019602]:P[/QUOTE]

It's Tuesday. I still suck at everything. :O

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

_[/QUOTE]

Yeah...I gotta go in 2 weeks. SUCKS!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heres another food suggestion if you dont feel like smelling like burgers for two weeks.

Bangkock Garden on Main Street.

Really good Thai food. Cheap lunch specials too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4019598]Well done, 32. Did you insert "Diminuative"--lol.

Only have my BB, so I can check in periodically but at some point they may ask me to shut it down.

About the pics--there is an INSANELY hot asian chick sitting down the row from me. When I was entering the courthouse , she was coming in also and I thought she was here for her hooker trial. 6 inch heels, gorgeous legs, beautiful. I think a pic will be tough.

_[/QUOTE]

Follow Mark Sanchez' lead and do what his followers on Twitter do; #creepyguyfaketextingpic. ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like turtles.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4019598]Well done, 32. Did you insert "Diminuative"--lol.

About the pics--there is an INSANELY hot asian chick sitting down the row from me. When I was entering the courthouse , she was coming in also and I thought she was here for her hooker trial. 6 inch heels, gorgeous legs, beautiful. [B]I think a pic will be tough. [/B]

_[/QUOTE]

F*ggot.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4019598]I think a pic will be tough.

_[/QUOTE]

try very hard to get it; don't short-change us.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4019645]try very hard to get it; don't short-change us.[/QUOTE]

In order for Stokes to avoid censure, or even possible expulsion from the Hampur, I would expect a photo of said Asian hottie (similar to the one below) to be forthcoming, ideally within minutes.

[URL=http://img21.imageshack.us/i/azumiharusaki012.jpg/][IMG]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4325/azumiharusaki012.jpg[/IMG][/URL]