Thread: Obama/Seth Meyers Correspondents Dinner

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Obama/Seth Meyers Correspondents Dinner

lost in the big news stories of this weekend

Obama absolutely killed it at the dinner. the dude is funny. "Real American" should be his new campaign song. "Snatched em!" and "well handled sir"

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E[/url]

also seth meyers had a workmanlike performance

took a couple shots at Obama (louis gossett senior) that were chuckle worthy

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGITlxfT6s[/url]

trump really got brutalized.
    Last edited by bitonti; 05-04-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trump did not like it at all, he deserved what he got, maybe he will take a step back.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Thoroughly enjoyed seeing Trump get humiliated...he needs to take his self-serving phony-ass and GTFO of politics. If team Obama was smart they'd legitimize this idiot as a candidate rather than de-legitimize...Trump running would be the best possible scenario for the dems

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Politics is a brutal business, it's an art, and although money and name recognition go a long, long way it takes much more to survive or you will get eaten alive.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone else think Obama's bit was funnier than Seth Meyers?

[QUOTE=shakin318;4020689]Thoroughly enjoyed seeing Trump get humiliated...he needs to take his self-serving phony-ass and GTFO of politics. If team Obama was smart they'd legitimize this idiot as a candidate rather than de-legitimize...Trump running would be the best possible scenario for the dems[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But I'll tell you this... as a liberal, I'd rather see Ron Paul run.

And not because of anything to do with "who would be easier for Obama to beat", but because I want to see those debates. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Ron Paul and I'd love to see him and the President square off.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4020698]Politics is a brutal business, it's an art, and although money and name recognition go a long, long way it takes much more to survive or you will get eaten alive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like not taking stupid/mean spirited positions and not lying about your own Vietnam draft record. It is easy to throw stones at the other guy but it sucks when you live in a glass house and they start hurling stones right back at you.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4021159]Yeah, like not taking stupid/mean spirited positions and not lying about your own Vietnam draft record. It is easy to throw stones at the other guy but it sucks when you live in a glass house and they start hurling stones right back at you.[/QUOTE]

Right, politics.