Thread: Presidential motorcade

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Presidential motorcade

Grabbed my usual lunchtime cigar and decided to catch some rays on a bench at 1st ave and 42nd st. -- right across from the U.N. 5 minutes after lighting up they started blocking off traffic around the area and ramping up the police presence (huge NYPD presence)...ended up being the Obama motorcade leaving the U.N. and driving right past me, headed downtown to (I assume) Ground Zero. Holy sh:t, that is some BADASS firepower in that motorcade! At least 50 vehicles -- motorcycles, ambulances, all-black secret service SUVs, NYPD and FDNY special ops vehicles...Obama's limo sounded (and looked) like a f--kin tank.

Awesome display and nice surprise on the lunch break

[QUOTE=shakin318;4021960]Grabbed my usual lunchtime cigar and decided to catch some rays on a bench at 1st ave and 42nd st. -- right across from the U.N. 5 minutes after lighting up they started blocking off traffic around the area and ramping up the police presence (huge NYPD presence)...ended up being the Obama motorcade leaving the U.N. and driving right past me, headed downtown to (I assume) Ground Zero. Holy sh:t, that is some BADASS firepower in that motorcade! At least 50 vehicles -- motorcycles, ambulances, all-black secret service SUVs, NYPD and FDNY special ops vehicles...Obama's limo sounded (and looked) like a f--kin tank.

Awesome display and nice surprise on the lunch break[/QUOTE]

No cell phone pics?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=pauliec;4021964]No cell phone pics?[/QUOTE]

Hah...no....I lost my Blackberry on Easter Sunday, second one in 3 months, and said fuggit, I ain't rushing out to get another one.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4021960]Obama's limo sounded (and looked) like a f--kin tank.

Awesome display and nice surprise on the lunch break[/QUOTE]

more about that limo a.k.a the beast

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228370[/url]