Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What 'Situation Room Photo' reveals about us (CNN)

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Biden makes for a perfect VP.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4022376]i actually know what that is. :O

it's a burn bag. they burn classified papers in it.[/QUOTE]

That makes sense. How do you know that?

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4022488]The story is a puff piece, no question about that. And all of the main stream media is worthless but Fox is the worst of the worst. There is not even an attempt to seem fair other then its insulting slogan. As biased as CNN is (and it is) its not even close to Fox.

There are about 50000000000000 examples I can post to demonstrate this. Here is a start;

[url]http://www.newshounds.us/[/url][/QUOTE]

Yeah, OK. And MSNBC is the bastion of fair reporting. :rolleyes:

You don't have to convince me that Fox is biased, but here's the thing... Don't even try to make the argument that one cable news network is worse than the others. They're [B]all[/B] bad. And in doing so it makes you look foolish.

Frankly, I think debating which network is worse is just about the biggest waste of time anyone can do. But go ahead, keep reading newsbusters and crooks and liars if that's how you get your jollies. Ha ha ha, Fox sucks! Let's go see what Rachel Maddow has to say tonight, she's so [I]prolific[/I]. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4022594]That makes sense. How do you know that?[/QUOTE]

I've seen one before, it had the same stripes going across it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4022594]That makes sense. How do you know that?

[B]Yeah, OK. And MSNBC is the bastion of fair reporting[/B]. :rolleyes:

You don't have to convince me that Fox is biased, but here's the thing... Don't even try to make the argument that one cable news network is worse than the others. They're [B]all[/B] bad. And in doing so it makes you look foolish.

Frankly, I think debating which network is worse is just about the biggest waste of time anyone can do. But go ahead, keep reading newsbusters and crooks and liars if that's how you get your jollies. Ha ha ha, Fox sucks! Let's go see what Rachel Maddow has to say tonight, she's so [I]prolific[/I]. :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

When I said "all of the main stream media is worthless" I thought that covered MSNBC too. :confused:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe CNN could analyze this photo and tell us how the hell Artie Lange ended up in the war room

[IMG]http://www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/050611_KILLINGBINLADEN_20110506_105959.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/05/situation-room-lol-pics[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The pic has lost some lustre: Hillary admits to stifling an allergy cough, and the "live video feed" may have only been intermittent still photos, as per today's stories.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4023010]Maybe CNN could analyze this photo and tell us how the hell Artie Lange ended up in the war room

[IMG]http://www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/050611_KILLINGBINLADEN_20110506_105959.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
    Duh; Leon Panetta has horrible jokes; all delivered with a smirk. What kind of War Room wants that??

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4022597]I've seen one before, it had the same stripes going across it.[/QUOTE]

So why were there french fries sticking out from it?

Burn bag, my *ss.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Q.

Why isn't CIA Director Leon Panetta in the main picture? (Clue: :director:)

What was Panetta's role in the killing of OBL? (Clue: :gangster:)

Why is Obama sitting on the side, irrelevant looking? (Clue: :dunce:)

:jets17

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4022594][B]That makes sense. How do you know that?[/B]

Yeah, OK. And MSNBC is the bastion of fair reporting. :rolleyes:

Frankly, I think debating which network is worse is just about the biggest waste of time anyone can do. But go ahead, keep reading newsbusters and crooks and liars if that's how you get your jollies. Ha ha ha, Fox sucks! Let's go see what Rachel Maddow has to say tonight, she's so [I]prolific[/I]. :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, how the hell did you know that dude? You're pretty smart for a young, naive Euro-liberal. :D