Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flashback

Flashback

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYefHfokP44[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn6ZneR2ias[/url]

Not sure why this belonged in the dump, just because Paulie isn't interested or doesn't like contents doesn't mean he should have the authority to put it in the dump.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-08-2011 at 08:30 PM.

I dont think the '08 debates & SEAL team 6 taking out Bin Laden is an apples to apples comparison....it's just not. McCain was referring to an "attack on Pakistan"...Bin Laden's assasination was a kill mission- certainly you don't believe that if McCain were given the same oppty to get Bin Laden as Obama was...he wouldn't have done it the same way...do you?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Wasn't this video already posted in the forum? Yeah, I think it was in the thread where Durden said McCain was no better than Timothy McVeigh, and called him a dick, and said Obama is more of a man than McCain.

Eh, if I came from a country with no war heroes I guess I'd be enamored with community organizers myself.

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4024338]I dont think the '08 debates & SEAL team 6 taking out Bin Laden is an apples to apples comparison....it's just not. McCain was referring to an "attack on Pakistan"...Bin Laden's assasination was a kill mission- certainly you don't believe that if McCain were given the same oppty to get Bin Laden as Obama was...he wouldn't have done it the same way...do you?[/QUOTE]

Watch the clips, McCain mocked Obama about Pakistan every chance he got and never used what Obama actually said.

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4024338]I dont think the '08 debates & SEAL team 6 taking out Bin Laden is an apples to apples comparison....it's just not. McCain was referring to an "attack on Pakistan"...[/quote]

No, McCain was just calling it "an attack on Pakistan" the same talking point he borrowed from Hillary. You would think he would dropped it when it didnt work for her.

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4024338]Bin Laden's assasination was a kill mission- certainly you don't believe that if McCain were given the same oppty to get Bin Laden as Obama was...he wouldn't have done it the same way...do you?[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind we didn't know Bin Laden was there 100%, so it's hard to know what McCain would of done, he could of waited longer until he had further proof, he could of used went in a different tactical route, be it missile or drone. We can only speculate, but I have little doubt he would have green lighted something. I don't believe a President McCain would of let his political talking point stop him from taking action.

...doesn't mean we can't look back at point out what he said during the campaign.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4024340]Wasn't this video already posted in the forum? Yeah, I think it was in the thread where Durden said McCain was no better than Timothy McVeigh, and called him a dick, and said Obama is more of a man than McCain.

Eh,[B] if I came from a country with no war heroes[/B] I guess I'd be enamored with community organizers myself.[/QUOTE]

One of the dumbest things I've ever read. Congrats.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-08-2011 at 08:51 PM.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4024333][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYefHfokP44[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn6ZneR2ias[/url]

Not sure why this belonged in the dump, just because Paulie isn't interested or doesn't like contents doesn't mean he should have the authority to put it in the dump.[/QUOTE]

The incessant whining from you is unreal. I didn't dump your thread, and I have no idea wtf you're talking about. If you're going to call out a mod, at least make sure you call out the right one. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=shakin318;4024340]Wasn't this video already posted in the forum? Yeah, I think it was in the thread where Durden said McCain was no better than Timothy McVeigh, and called him a dick, and said Obama is more of a man than McCain.

Eh, if I came from a country with no war heroes I guess I'd be enamored with community organizers myself.[/QUOTE]

Oh boy, which military branch did you serve?

Banned

Eh, if I came from a country with no war heroes I guess I'd be enamored with community organizers myself.[/QUOTE]

cold blooded where is he from?

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4024346]

Keep in mind we didn't know Bin Laden was there 100%, so it's hard to know what McCain would of done, he could of waited longer until he had further proof, he could of used went in a different tactical route, be it missile or drone. We can only speculate, but I have little doubt he would have green lighted something. I don't believe a President McCain would of let his political talking point stop him from taking action.

...doesn't mean we can't look back at point out what he said during the campaign.[/QUOTE]

So you concede that it's impossible to know what McCain would have done if he was President, and because of that it's pointless to focus on one line from a debate that happened nearly 3 years ago... and yet you still think this is a valuable?

Banned
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4024359]So you concede that it's impossible to know what McCain would have done if he was President, and because of that it's pointless to focus on one line from a debate that happened nearly 3 years ago... and yet you still think this is a valuable?[/QUOTE]

you do know this is a political forum right?
    Last edited by drunk kid catholic; 05-08-2011 at 09:21 PM.

[QUOTE=drunk kid catholic;4024364]you do know this is a political forum right?[/QUOTE]

What's your point?

[QUOTE=pauliec;4024359]that it's pointless to focus on one line from a debate that happened nearly 3 years ago...[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity does this apply to things Obama said?

[QUOTE=FF2;4024373]Just out of curiosity does this apply to things Obama said?[/QUOTE]

Sure, why not.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4024351]Oh boy, which military branch did you serve?[/QUOTE]

Jeez, do you put the fork on the right or the left?

Banned
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4024370]What's your point?[/QUOTE]

youre complaining about a political comment in a forum for politics. it would be playing in reverse if it was on the other foot and obama said mccain was a war monger for saying what obama said and the events of last week played out under a mccain presidency. thats how politics works and politically obama looks good on this one he said what he was going to do and he did it. something that is rare in politics
    Last edited by drunk kid catholic; 05-08-2011 at 11:16 PM.

[QUOTE=drunk kid catholic;4024358]cold blooded where is he from?[/QUOTE]

See avatar.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4024398]Jeez, do you put the fork on the right or the left?[/QUOTE]

In order to not be a blind lover of Obama, you have to do what in your eyes?

Jets Insider VIP
    I didn't realize John McCain was still relevant. At all. :rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4024457]In order to not be a blind lover of Obama, you have to do what in your eyes?[/QUOTE]

Because pizza is better with anchovies. Come on, try to keep up.