Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flashback

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    FACT: If G.W. Bush (or any Republican President) has launched a raid into an allied sovreign nation to assassinate someone, no matter how rightious the killing, the Political Left would be frothing at the mouth over the Tyranical Powerhungry Cowboy actions of the demented warmongering evil Republican President.

Obama does it, it's all baloons and kittens. As it should be, but a little consitency would be nice.

We should ask Senator Lurch is the U.S. Soldiers involved "terrorized women and children" during the raid.....

No wonder we cannot demand consitency from our elected officals, we (and by we, I mean you all) have no consistency of your own. You root for your team (D or R), and integrity be damned.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    John "What does this button do?" McCain....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4024340]

Eh, if I came from a country with no war heroes I guess I'd be enamored with community organizers myself.[/QUOTE]

Not familiar with history are you? The Romans feared ancient Celts, and never made invaded Ireland. And while Christianity did mellow Celtic warrior culture, almost all of what was left was directed at the British these past 900 years, and is not widely known.

:mad:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4025466]Not familiar with history are you? The Romans feared ancient Celts, and never made invaded Ireland. And while Christianity did mellow Celtic warrior culture, almost all of what was left was directed at the British these past 900 years, and is not widely known.

:mad:[/QUOTE]

Was unnecessary, as was mocking a guy who spent 10 years being tortured for his country and never broke. Not a proud thread on either side of the equation. My bad.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    In fairness, I'll apologize to all my Celtic friends (and adversaries!) on the board, and give myself a two-day vacay.

See ya!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4025476]Was unnecessary, as was mocking a guy who spent 10 years being tortured for his country and never broke. Not a proud thread on either side of the equation. My bad.[/QUOTE]

for the record mccain was a prisoner of war in north vietnam for five and a half years not ten

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4024540]FACT: If G.W. Bush (or any Republican President) has launched a raid into an allied sovreign nation to assassinate someone, no matter how rightious the killing, the Political Left would be frothing at the mouth over the Tyranical Powerhungry Cowboy actions of the demented warmongering evil Republican President.[/QUOTE]

Total B.S.

You are so wrong on this.

You're just as much a knee jerker as those you criticize.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4024351]Oh boy, which military branch did you serve?[/QUOTE]

What war were you in? And who paid your salary? And for your GED?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4024375]Sure, why not.[/QUOTE]

And with that, you just closed down CBNY's political website.... ;)