Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Obama on 60 minutes today

Al Quida is a penny in the ocean. The big one growing like a cancer is the Muslim Brotherhood. It is taking over Egypt, just starting in Syria, Libya and spreading across North Africa.

Some of us admit it to a degree. By some, ill say very few...

Again, back to signing statements. Bush did it, my attitude was 'whatever'. But he never promised not to. Make sense?

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;4025149]Al Quida is a penny in the ocean. The big one growing like a cancer is the Muslim Brotherhood. It is taking over Egypt, just starting in Syria, Libya and spreading across North Africa.[/QUOTE]

I thought the Muslim Brotherhood tried to distance themselves from terrorism? Do I have this wrong? I know in Egypt they wouldn't dress themselves in the Islamic green so that the government couldn't say they were terrorists and tried to make out they were a secular political movement rather than a religious one - or am I confused here? The Mubarak dismissal was marked by a comparative lack of bloodshed on the protesters side, and indeed also on the side of the military/government. There were no suicide bombings etc I'm pretty sure.

Unfortunately I see the Christians and Muslims are at it in Egypt in recent days.

They just changed their MO, now they change the country by infiltrating the government.