Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Special Political Forum Announcement

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4025107]Genny creme sucks...when I went to school upstate NY all the guys from upstate talked about was Genny creme....

God awful......[/QUOTE]

Absolutley, but it was 4 bucks for a 12 pack and don't forget PA's ridiculous liquor laws. That was a steal!

CPA you are def. a Mich Ultra type anyway. :eek: :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cr726;4025116]Absolutley, but it was 4 bucks for a 12 pack and don't forget PA's ridiculous liquor laws. That was a steal!

CPA you are def. a Mich Ultra type anyway. :eek: :D[/QUOTE]

That really hurts.....WHY? Because it is the truth. I switched a few months ago as part of my new workout. Mich Ultra ain't so bad. As soon as my daughters wedding passes.....back to the hard stuff.:yes:

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4025117]That really hurts.....WHY? Because it is the truth. I switched a few months ago as part of my new workout. Mich Ultra ain't so bad. As soon as my daughters wedding passes.....back to the hard stuff.:yes:[/QUOTE]

I knew it!

[IMG]http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/michelob-ultra-pomegranate-raspberry-051710-lg-25539504.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4025034]Ah 12 packs of Genny 12 horse cream ale for the ride home from college. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, horse cream ale was definitely some serviceable drankin' -- functionality over flavor

[QUOTE=shakin318;4025133]Oh yeah, horse cream ale was definitely some serviceable drankin' -- functionality over flavor[/QUOTE]

It was one of the few cheap beers that you did not smell before you drank.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=drunk kid catholic;4025052]^another rule that isn't followed
    took my forever to post in here :mad:[/QUOTE]

It says "at least," not "exactly." And I hate to tell ya, but your complaining about it just triggered an automatic review of your clearance level. I will keep you posted.

I find the Political Forum a great way to give and take on politics. It does get very heated at time like a religious forum. It gets down to think before it gets heated and the foul language and name calling gets started. We are grown ups. BTW I respect everyone on the is board.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;4025151]I find the Political Forum a great way to give and take on politics. It does get very heated at time like a religious forum. It gets down to think before it gets heated and the foul language and name calling gets started. We are grown ups. BTW I respect everyone on the is board.[/QUOTE].

Suck it. Thaaaaaaaaats right.

:D;)

-

Banned
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4025117]Mich Ultra ain't so bad.[/QUOTE]

It ain't so good, either. ;)

[QUOTE=sourceworx;4025272]It ain't so good, either. ;)[/QUOTE]

It makes Coors Light look like a lager.

Banned
    [QUOTE=cr726;4025276]It makes Coors Light look like a lager.[/QUOTE]

Coors Light actually being a [I]beer[/I] is highly disputable, IMHO. To me it tastes no different than seltzer water.

That said, it is considered a lager.

[QUOTE=sourceworx;4025279]Coors Light actually being a [I]beer[/I] is highly disputable, IMHO. To me it tastes no different than seltzer water.

That said, it is considered a lager.[/QUOTE]

Oh well we are talking about a beer that is being drank by a guy who is trying to lose weight for his daughter's wedding. That's strange enough all by itself. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4024954][url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/announcement.php?f=31[/url]

We are re-opening this board with two simple rules.

1. You need at least 100 posts in the forums to participate here.

2. Make your points in a respectful manner. If you don't, you risk banishment from not only this forum, but the entire site. We will have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy regarding this. Our best advice is that if you have any question in your mind that your post may be offensive, a personal attack, in poor taste or disrespectful to others, don't post it and risk your membership here.

Remember, the mods here are not referees. Any monkey business will be dealt with harshly and swiftly. Simply summarized, play nice or don't post.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

-The JI Staff-
    [/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229537[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4024966]I resemble that remark... :steamin:

;)

It's not that backwoods. I live on an operating winery and can see across Lake Erie to Canada. Just because I spent the weekend cutting down trees and setting the biggest bonfire I've ever done doesn't make me that bumpkin-ish.

I was drinking Genny Light all weekend. You may have a point....[/QUOTE]

meh, you're 2 oinks away from [I]Deliverance[/I] :D

[QUOTE=quantum;4025459]meh, you're 2 oinks away from [I]Deliverance[/I] :D[/QUOTE]

I'll bet he wears overalls and plays the banjo.....

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4024912]Oh, and feedback is welcome and appreciated.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]drive-by snide comments are becoming way to prevalent.[/QUOTE]

:alien:

[QUOTE=pauliec;4024999]I don't even know wtf Genny Light is.

Seriously, I don't. :D[/QUOTE]

OK. I'll risk being rude. It's Genesee Beer. Been around forever.
    A mod must know all the beer and liquor brands. Should be a requirement.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4025479]OK. I'll risk being rude. It's Genesee Beer. Been around forever.
    A mod must know all the beer and liquor brands. Should be a requirement.[/QUOTE]

He likes [I]Campari and sod[/I]a. Somehow he arrived on Earth, missed the Genny Cream Ale wormhole; and was fast-tracked to adult libations.

paulie must have been an important man on his last planet. :D

Banned
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4025482]He likes [I]Campari and sod[/I]a. Somehow he arrived on Earth, missed the Genny Cream Ale wormhole; and was fast-tracked to adult libations.

paulie must have been an important man on his last planet. :D[/QUOTE]

My father always says that Campari is a woman's drink.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4025461]I'll bet he wears overalls and plays the banjo.....[/QUOTE]

Yup. :yes:

While listening to death metal and bumping uglies with bespectacled bisexual brunette librarians :P