Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets talk Vontaze Burfict...

Lets talk Vontaze Burfict...

The kid is deranged that's for starters, he plays like a mix of Ray Lewis and Randy The Macho Man Savage... he's been known to punch people in the helmet, take their shoes off, jump around like a maniac after a play, it's like he's playing the game at 200 MPH while else is doing 65, way too intense for his own good, he's the polar opposite of Gholston. His coach can't understand why he keeps doing these things, it seems like he loses it out there. But boy what a talent

Go to youtube and check him out. Maybe uncle Rex can fix him so that he only gets on the field to break the QB's ribs... as in Brady and Manning... In which case he'll be worth it after every team passes on him in the first. He plays ILB, but I can see him becoming a Taylor type demon off the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    The kid is deranged that's for starters, he plays like a mix of Ray Lewis and Randy The Macho Man Savage... he's been known to punch people in the helmet, take their shoes off, jump around like a maniac after a play, it's like he's playing the game at 200 MPH while else is doing 65, way too intense for his own good, he's the polar opposite of Gholston. His coach can't understand why he keeps doing these things, it seems like he loses it out there. But boy what a talent

Go to youtube and check him out. Maybe uncle Rex can fix him so that he only gets on the field to break the QB's ribs... as in Brady and Manning... In which case he'll be worth it after every team passes on him in the first. He plays ILB, but I can see him becoming a Taylor type demon off the edge.
    A lot can happen in a year, but I can't imagine him falling outside the top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    A lot can happen in a year, but I can't imagine him falling outside the top 10.

He's a headcase, teams will pass on him. Might need a sideline shrink. Uncle Rex can handle him though, kinda like Parcells and Taylor.

Best ilb prospect since Willis definitely IMO...arguably the best since Lewis.

i clicked on this thread to find out what a "Vontaze Burfict" was.

anyone else?

^^ One of those people who makes money for his school but would get killed if he saw a dollar for it...college football player I think is what they're called....maybe college athlete.
    Last edited by Much ado about Nothing; 05-09-2011 at 10:12 PM.

All League
    He's good for highlights, but has a lot of work to do on his overall game.

I'm gonna watch every single ASU game this season just to see what happens with him, will he finally mature or will the cheap shots continue?

Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    He's good for highlights, but has a lot of work to do on his overall game.
    And work on his maturity too

There's one game, I believe against Virginia where he chases a runner across the field then launches at him like a rocket and hits him helmet first, then he gets up and runs right over the ref like he wasn't even there. This guy will not make a dime in the NFL because Goodell will take all of it. Not sure he can be fixed either, if these were the 50's that would be a different story.

There's one game, I believe against Virginia where he chases a runner across the field then launches at him like a rocket and hits him helmet first, then he gets up and runs right over the ref like he wasn't even there. This guy will not make a dime in the NFL because Goodell will take all of it. Not sure he can be fixed either, if these were the 50's that would be a different story.
    Plus in the pro's not everyone's going to take those antics indulgently. Someone's going to take a swing at him

Wow this guy seems....

puts on sunglasses

burfict for our defense.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

All Pro
    Perfect replacement for Bart Scott in a year or two...

this defense could use a little bit of a head case, someone thats going to play with raw emotion and make big time plays. jenkins when healthy was like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    Wow this guy seems....

puts on sunglasses

burfict for our defense.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    lol...

that dude looks like a major juicehead.

LB's don't routinely run over O-Linemen unless they're on something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    lol...

that dude looks like a major juicehead.

LB's don't routinely run over O-Linemen unless they're on something.
    Well he did have a running start. I think he just caught the guy off guard (no pun intended). But judging by his behavior it would not surprise me if he was juiced up.

watching Burfict videos is great fun. he hits a ton but with the new NFL concussion stuff (how hard they are fining James Harrison) a player like Burfict is like playing with fire. I love the dude, love his game, love to watch him play... want him on the Jets even... but an NFL GM, being more adverse to risk, some just aren't gonna have the stomach for this player.

keep in mind the NCAA refs don't prioritize hits to the head, NFL refs will be all over this guy.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/asu/...son-debut.html

3 sacks in season opener

he also scared OL into false start penalty

what a stud

He looks like a perfect 3-4 inside backer...too bad we already have Scott and Harris. There any way we can convert him OLB? He'd beast that too I bet.