Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 160

Thread: JI...The Hampur IS For Dummies

  1. #61
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    What's interesting is that I had no idea how many of you mooks have that monocle and top hat in your sigs. I thought southside was a clique of one. Shows how much I pay attention.

    Someone needs to dig up the Los Yets Steelers thread. One of my favorites. There was also some good poetry done back in the day. Wouldn't even know how to start finding those threads.
    Los yets:
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84666

    No idea what the other one is.

  2. #62
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Nah, I had it up there at first but Timmy said it wasn't the original, so I took it off. I had every intention of putting it back. Who am I to deny you of your rightful place amongst one-hit wonders?




    Someone really needs to find the CHE reference. It's driving me crazy!
    LMAO, southside's opus. Good work.

  3. #63
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    "cliquey hampur elitist"

    Warfish was angry that day, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Warfist isn't going to like this thread, then
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Like an old man trying to return soup at a deli.

  4. #64
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    • Got this GREAT gift for my wife

  5. #65
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    When researchers finally find the far end of the Internet, this incredible image will greet them.

    Tally ho!

  6. #66
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Valley Stream, N.Y.
    Posts
    2,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember one about swallowing gum that got a lot of play. Was that SBIII?

  7. #67
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parkwayjet1 View Post
    I remember one about swallowing gum that got a lot of play. Was that SBIII?
    lol jetsfan16 or something like that, classic

  8. #68
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...ight=swallowed

    here's the what do people look like thread, it's a monster

  9. #69
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...ight=swallowed

    here's the what do people look like thread, it's a monster
    lol.

    oh noez.

  10. #70
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    lol.

    oh noez.
    oh god.

  11. #71
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which thread had the infamous "ground beef" comment that set SBIII off? That was massively epic.

  12. #72
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Timmy had me cracking up at this (from the What posters look like thread)


    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    me

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Nice picture, but the dog's expression and your hand out of the picture..you've left yourseld wide open here...i'm just saying

  13. #73
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    Timmy had me cracking up at this (from the What posters look like thread)
    God dammit why me? Hilarious how much younger I look from just a few years ago. This was when I had no idea who this Timmy character was.

  14. #74
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    God dammit why me? Hilarious how much younger I look from just a few years ago. This was when I had no idea who this Timmy character was.
    I swear I'm not focusing on making fun of you, I just laughed out loud so I wanted to share. But (to answer your question) you are an easy target and don't get offended.

  15. #75
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Which thread had the infamous "ground beef" comment that set SBIII off? That was massively epic.
    i think it was the one where he was wondering which car to get, that he was looking at an S4.

    this closely followed threads about his buying season tickets, an iPhone, a flat-screen TV and some other nonsense.

    this lead another poster to believe that SBIII could be involved in teh dealing of drugz and that he was moving "QP's."


    SBIII's epic reply: "if that's a reference to ground beef go **** yourself" "

  16. #76
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    I swear I'm not focusing on making fun of you, I just laughed out loud so I wanted to share. But (to answer your question) you are an easy target and don't get offended.
    Haha I'm just messing. Although you have been all over me lately. Payback is coming... once my brain recovers from the pounding I've given it.





















    Wait easy target? It's on!

  17. #77
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    Hilarious how much younger I look from just a few years ago during my canine handjob experiments
    wait what?

  18. #78
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    wait what?
    Experiment implies I didn't do it for fun....

  19. #79
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i think it was the one where he was wondering which car to get, that he was looking at an S4.

    this closely followed threads about his buying season tickets, an iPhone, a flat-screen TV and some other nonsense.

    this lead another poster to believe that SBIII could be involved in teh dealing of drugz and that he was moving "QP's."


    SBIII's epic reply: "if that's a reference to ground beef go **** yourself" "
    yup - that's the one. went downhill fast after that, IIRC.

  20. #80
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    Experiment implies I didn't do it for fun....
    yeah...I'm thinking reasons are irrelevant.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us