Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Most likely scenario for Nov '12

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=drunk kid catholic;4029772]If you were under the impression I was out to break news with that post, you were wrong.[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that it was Tyler's post :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4029781]I was under the impression that it was Tyler's post :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Looks like Tyler and DKC may be one and the same. DKC replied to my direct quote of Tyler in another thread as well.

Fail.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4029765]:rolleyes:

Wow. A largely Democratic state would vote Democratic in a Presidental election? Like they always do?

Shocker.

Tell me, what Republican candidate [I]would [/I]win NJ?[/QUOTE]

Just stating facts. And I can't think of any Republicans around today hat can win NJ.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4029789]Looks like Tyler and DKC may be one and the same. DKC replied to my direct quote of Tyler in another thread as well.

Fail.[/QUOTE]

You got me? Wait what? :confused:

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4029804]You got me? Wait what? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Riiiiight.;)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4029789]Looks like Tyler and DKC may be one and the same. DKC replied to my direct quote of Tyler in another thread as well.[/QUOTE]

I could of seen that coming.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4029789]Looks like Tyler and DKC may be one and the same. DKC replied to my direct quote of Tyler in another thread as well.

Fail.[/QUOTE]

A two-faced liberal? Never! ;)

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4029804]You got me? Wait what? :confused:[/QUOTE]
    Oh what tangled webs we weave ...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4029816]Oh what tangled webs we weave ...[/QUOTE]

drunk kid catholic/Tyler Durden

Obama/Osama

coincidence?:eek:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4029776][B]I judge a President in how effective he/she implements policy and leadership within the guidelines set forth by The Constitution of the United States of America.[/B]

When guys like G.W. Bush and Obama come along and basically wipe their ass with said document, they go right to the bottom of my list. Both have significantly increased the power of the Executive Branch, illegally I would add. They have done as much damage to the structure and balance in government than we have seen in my lifetime.

It frightens me how tolerant most people in the country are of this fact.

I would say the only thing that makes Bush worse is that his complete failure as a president is what enabled Obama to get elected in the first place. I'm hoping the damage Obama inflicts finally serves as a wakeup call to the citizens of this country by 2016 and we finally see a return to the proper debates. Because if we don't, then we're doomed.[/QUOTE]

I hope Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson are not among your highly-rated presidents, among a number of others ;)

the whole "presidential ranking" idea is suspect. there are many rankings and they change over time. there's no objective way to judge who is better than whom... at any level.

for example take the top of the scale how can we settle an argument that Lincoln is better than Washington? or vice versa? we can't do that.

best we can do as a society is come up with a Best of list... the rest is too damn hard to sort out

having said that... I don't think any of our recent Presidents are either among the very best or the very worst category.

Reagan was a borderline top 10 type (maybe) but he's no Lincoln. JFK gave great speeches but accomplished little. Clinton had a very successful 8 years but again not a Lincoln.

Guys like W Bush... Carter and others are not as miserable as Millard Fillmore and Franklin Pierce. Ive said Bush was worst ever but that was probably hyperbole. below average is more accurate.

Obama might have potential TBD but getting Bin Ladin boosts him a tier. being the 1st Black president will get him extra attention... as time goes on... it will be more like RObinson in baseball it takes a special player to break the barrier.

[QUOTE=bitonti;4030166]TLDR Words[/QUOTE]

The Short Version:

In Ten Years, if JI Still Exists, Bit will Produly be telling us Obama was the GOAT President, hands down, no question about it.

I'd bet he thinks it already tbh.

Bookmark the thread if you doubt me.;)

Fail.[/QUOTE]

now i'm curious.....checking DKC's previous posts for writing style, etc...Tyler, is it true??

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4030279]now i'm curious.....checking DKC's previous posts for writing style, etc...Tyler, is it true??[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4030285]Absolutely not.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, I thought about this when you were banned the last time and DKC popped right up in that thread. So I went back through posting history and realized there was nothing fishy.

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by [B]drunk kid catholic[/B] View Post
    If you were under the impression I was out to break news with that post, you were wrong.[/QUOTE]

Well this is weird, but I really can't explain it. :O

Dude was obviously confused.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4030234]The Short Version:

In Ten Years, if JI Still Exists, Bit will Produly be telling us Obama was the GOAT President, hands down, no question about it.

I'd bet he thinks it already tbh.

Bookmark the thread if you doubt me.;)[/QUOTE]

You are unbearable. :yes:

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4030320]Well this is weird, but I really can't explain it. :O

Dude was obviously confused.[/QUOTE]

[I]"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity"[/I]

It's really not as hard as you seem to think it is.