• U.S. Representative Ron Paul of Texas

3 27.27%
  • Former Federal Reserve banker Herman Cain of Georgia

2 18.18%
  • Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich of Georgia

1 9.09%
  • Former Governor Gary E. Johnson of New Mexico

0 0%
  • Former U.S. Ambassador to China and former Governor Jon Huntsman, Jr. of Utah

0 0%
  • Governor Mitch Daniels of Indiana

0 0%
  • Other

3 27.27%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Republican Nomination

None of these candidates seem particularly sexy, but remember that in 2007 many members of the Democratic elite booed the very notion of Obama being President, especially here in NJ. You never know what can happen.

[QUOTE=pauliec;4029527]None of these candidates seem particularly sexy, but remember that in 2007 many members of the Democratic elite booed the very notion of Obama being President, especially here in NJ. You never know what can happen.[/QUOTE]

I must have missed that. Obama become popular in the Democratic party after his speech at the 2004 Convention. Though Hillary was still the front runner until Obama surprised everyone by winning Iowa Caucuses.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-16-2011 at 01:01 PM.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4029609]I must of missed that. Obama become popular in the Democratic party after his speech at the 2004 Convention. Though Hillary was still the front runner until Obama surprised everyone by winning Iowa Caucuses.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess you "must of."

[QUOTE=pauliec;4029622]Yeah, I guess you "must of."[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://lemonwackyhello.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/grammarpolice.jpg[/IMG]