Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: I've had wrestless legs since as early as I could remember... Anyone have any advice?

[QUOTE=EM31;4031156]LOL... Permabanned by the site owner himself :D

Suicide by mod. I was actually ridiculing a group of mods for baiting guy and then banning him after he reacted to the baiting. To top it off they locked the thread where it happened but spent the next hour or so appending their own posts to that otherwise locked thread. The ultimate one sided conversation. Plenty of yucks were had by all.

Englishman31 was my name over there. I guess they waited for Petro to make an appearance so that he could provide the gravitas and official seal to my banning.[/QUOTE]

Yep. That sounds about right. I had some s**tbag lurker track me down after a blow up with a poster (which I instigated). Sent death threats with my real name and home address, pretending to be that poster. Turned out it was some punk kid in PA, but we had to go through a fun couple of weeks with that.

Meanwhile, the actual poster took the beef to a new level. He made a comment about raping and killing my wife and kids and stabbing me in the head with an ice pick. Lovely stuff. He was permabanned before Petro reinstated him a couple of days later. No word on whether he had said anything about it being a joke, just brought him back on. He left on his own a few months later.

That was two years ago. This time around, I sent a joke PM supposedly from a known troll to a few posters. One of them is a new mod. He banned him for a year, so I kept up the lie. That earned me three months, but not before one mod brought up the situation with the old poster to suggest he'd have known how to deal with me.

Another mod who I was friends with starts talking to me on AIM to get me to fess up. Petro knows the PM was fake. Petro's going to ban me. Fine, I said. I did it, I earned a ban. He tells me to personally apologize to Petro. It might help lessen the ban. Eff that. The whole thing had nothing to do with Petro. The guy barely shows his face on his own site except to tell people to click the ads and bring him some extra cash. Turns out, the whole thing was being posted in the mod forum. As soon as I refused to apologize to Petro in a supposedly private conversation, I was banned.

They can't be up front over there about anything. The stories the mods were dropping on the board after were bull**it. I was "given a chance to explain to the mods". I had "sent the original PM as a report", not a joke. The posters carry that site.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4031167]i suspect Barney Fife and Typo Knig are really Roger Vick, a (currently banned) poster with a great sense of humor but who occasionally forgets to take his meds.

then again, i suspect that you may also be Roger Vick, so who the eff knows? :rolleyes: :D[/QUOTE]

I'm going to choose to take that as a compliment, at least until a mod runs an IP check and I have to feel bad about not being Roger Vick again.

[QUOTE=IgnatiusJReilly;4031194]I'm going to choose to take that as a compliment, at least until a mod runs an IP check and I have to feel bad about not being Roger Vick again.[/QUOTE]

it is a compliment.

well, sort of :cool:

POSSIBLY.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4031167]i suspect Barney Fife and Typo Knig are really Roger Vick, a (currently banned) poster with a great sense of humor but who occasionally forgets to take his meds.

then again, i suspect that you may also be Roger Vick, so who the eff knows? :rolleyes: :D[/QUOTE]

There was a software glitch (or a Mod on Crack, take your pick) that erased a bunch of permabans awhile back. That's how DWC2 was able to come back to the site in the first place. So the funny thing is, Roger Vick can sign on with his own name if he wanted. It's true. Look it up

Banned
    [QUOTE=IgnatiusJReilly;4031193]Yep. That sounds about right. I had some s**tbag lurker track me down after a blow up with a poster (which I instigated). Sent death threats with my real name and home address, pretending to be that poster. Turned out it was some punk kid in PA, but we had to go through a fun couple of weeks with that.

Meanwhile, the actual poster took the beef to a new level. He made a comment about raping and killing my wife and kids and stabbing me in the head with an ice pick. Lovely stuff. He was permabanned before Petro reinstated him a couple of days later. No word on whether he had said anything about it being a joke, just brought him back on. He left on his own a few months later.

That was two years ago. This time around, I sent a joke PM supposedly from a known troll to a few posters. One of them is a new mod. He banned him for a year, so I kept up the lie. That earned me three months, but not before one mod brought up the situation with the old poster to suggest he'd have known how to deal with me.

Another mod who I was friends with starts talking to me on AIM to get me to fess up. Petro knows the PM was fake. Petro's going to ban me. Fine, I said. I did it, I earned a ban. He tells me to personally apologize to Petro. It might help lessen the ban. Eff that. The whole thing had nothing to do with Petro. The guy barely shows his face on his own site except to tell people to click the ads and bring him some extra cash. Turns out, the whole thing was being posted in the mod forum. As soon as I refused to apologize to Petro in a supposedly private conversation, I was banned.

They can't be up front over there about anything. The stories the mods were dropping on the board after were bull**it. I was "given a chance to explain to the mods". I had "sent the original PM as a report", not a joke. The posters carry that site.[/QUOTE]
    What a horrible situation.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=IgnatiusJReilly;4031193]Yep. That sounds about right. I had some s**tbag lurker track me down after a blow up with a poster (which I instigated). Sent death threats with my real name and home address, pretending to be that poster. Turned out it was some punk kid in PA, but we had to go through a fun couple of weeks with that.

They can't be up front over there about anything. The stories the mods were dropping on the board after were bull**it. I was "given a chance to explain to the mods". I had "sent the original PM as a report", not a joke. The posters carry that site.[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://edge.imgur.com/DNhMB.gif[/IMG]

ok clean slate here, but please don't post anymore of those stories

All League
    [QUOTE=BarneyFife;4031185][B]Does this Roger Vick fella like to make sexy time with hot Asian blond chicks[/B]?

If so, then I could see the resemblance.

BarneyFife is one word, btw, thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Roger Vick is Borgo? :huh:

[QUOTE=jetswin;4031204][IMG]http://edge.imgur.com/DNhMB.gif[/IMG]

ok clean slate here, but please don't post anymore of those stories

Mea culpa. Done and done.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

:rolleyes:

oh boy

Wow...I was wondering how a DWC2 thread about restless legs could could multipage. HOF thread right here.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=southside;4031172]I am Wroger Vick.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Your best material since...well, you know.:P

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4031266]LOL! Your best material since...well, you know.:P[/QUOTE]

I've had my moments.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4031220]:rolleyes:

oh boy[/QUOTE]

Wow...all those rongs certainly don't make a wright

Jets Insider VIP
    To be honest, I'm wreally confused about this thread. But I can't look away.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4031399]To be honest, I'm wreally confused about this thread. But I can't look away.[/QUOTE]
    The thread has legs for sure. :rimshot:

Hall Of Fame
    Also the Yankees are sticking it to the Rays right now. Just sayin'
    Last edited by EM31; 05-17-2011 at 09:19 PM.

[QUOTE=EM31;4031418]Also the Yankees are sticking it to the Rays right now. Just sayin'[/QUOTE]

I believe you mean the Wrays.

I'll never understand how the chick from King Kong became an acceptable mascot.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=IgnatiusJReilly;4031447]I believe you mean the Wrays.

I'll never understand how the chick from King Kong became an acceptable mascot.[/QUOTE]

Fay Ray is a mascot for the Wrays? Steve Iwrin mebbe...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4031619]Fay Ray is a mascot for the Wrays? Steve Iwrin mebbe...[/QUOTE]

Corpses don't make good mascots.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4031630]Corpses don't make good mascots.[/QUOTE]

Look again. If I have to 'splain it, teh funny goes away.

Unless it never was?

:dunno:

:(