Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I've had wrestless legs since as early as I could remember... Anyone have any advice?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[IMG]http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/the-wrestler.jpg[/IMG]

The Wrestless

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh_FU_RxaP4[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4029726][IMG]http://www.deathvalleypromises.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/scott-typing-with-two-feet.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

No legs no! Not buttbandits.com..dont you do it legs..NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4029566]... For those of you who get the wrestless legs, any input would be greatly appreciated[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/30sdr9v.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    What was he supposed to do with the Banana?

[QUOTE=crasherino;4029571]Well, my first thought would be to drop the w from "restless". I can't tell if you want to wrestle or if you have the urge to move your legs.[/QUOTE]

lmao!!!

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4029594]Train your upper body to wiggle as well.
    Then sleep in your bathtub (water-filled) with your dirty laundry and a cup of Tide®. Your laundry will be done when you wake up.[/QUOTE]

Biggest laugh I've had in a week.:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4029566]Ever since childhood days I've had wrestless legs, not all the time though, I'd say about 2 times per week but those nights turn into horrible nights. Feels like my legs (sometimes feet) have a mind of it's own trying to escape my body or something. Some people have told me to eat bananas and raw potatoes others have said to put your feet in some water... For those of you who get the wrestless legs, any input would be greatly appreciated[/QUOTE]

you spelled it wrong - its "wrestler's legs". And no one wants to see you eat a banana. :erm:

All League
    Phil?? Phil Connors... is that you?!? NED RYERSON!

[QUOTE=jetswin;4029739][IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/30sdr9v.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Best show on tv right now.

Banned
    Did you all REALLY buy into me bye bye "late April fools joke thread"? Damn. The joke is on you guys now :D

I slept on April fools day :zzz: so I decided to make a LATE APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!! What better way to hide an April Fools joke, than to hide the DATE? ;)

Got ya :yes: but the April Fools joke is now over; I'm back :cool:

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4029899]Did you all REALLY buy into me bye bye "late April fools joke thread"? Damn. The joke is on you guys now :D

I [B]went camping[/B] on April fools day :zzz: so I decided to make a LATE APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!! What better way to hide an April Fools joke, than to hide the DATE? ;)

Got ya :yes: but the April Fools joke is now over; I'm back :cool:[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4029899]Did you all REALLY buy into me bye bye "late April fools joke thread"? Damn. The joke is on you guys now :D

I slept on April fools day :zzz: so I decided to make a LATE APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!! What better way to hide an April Fools joke, than to hide the DATE? ;)

Got ya :yes: but the April Fools joke is now over; I'm back :cool:[/QUOTE]

i never believed it.

it was too good to be true.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4029901]Fixed.[/QUOTE]

:steamin:

Banned
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;4029905]i never believed it.

it was too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

You my main man Dirt, are no dummy Star. Say it Dirtstar, say it... "My moma ain't raise no fool" let me hear ya say it DS!

But yeah, Dirtstar isn't the type of man to give his credit card info over the phone all because an ugly chick with a hot voice promises him a trip to FLorida with a lap dance and chance of catching an STD on the side... Dirtstar is the type of person who A) Picks up the phone. B) Tells the lady this is too good to be true. D) Hangs up the phone but not before doing C) Telling the scam lady his moma never raised no fool

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;4029577]have you considered amputation?

sure, you might be left with [B]"wrestless stump syndrome"[/B] but that's gotta be less annoying, no?[/QUOTE]:P

How about fusing another pair of hands onto his ankles; to clamp down on those Jimmy legs? :idea:

This way you're not giving anything up; you're gaining the paws that those wrestless legs need.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4029908]You my main man Dirt, are no dummy Star. Say it Dirtstar, say it... "My moma ain't raise no fool" let me hear ya say it DS!

But yeah, Dirtstar isn't the type of man to give his credit card info over the phone all because an ugly chick with a hot voice promises him a trip to FLorida with a lap dance and chance of catching an STD on the side... Dirtstar is the type of person who A) Picks up the phone. B) Tells the lady this is too good to be true. D) Hangs up the phone but not before doing C) Telling the scam lady his moma never raised no fool[/QUOTE]

say what?

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4029913]:P

How about fusing another pair of hands onto his ankles; to clamp down on those Jimmy legs? :idea:

This way you're not giving anything up; you're gaining the paws that those wrestless legs need.[/QUOTE]

I guess you could also volunteer to be the centerpiece in a human centipede.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4029917]I guess you could also volunteer to be the centerpiece in a human centipede.[/QUOTE]

An object in motion, stays in motion.

- P Diddy.