Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 245

Thread: I've had wrestless legs since as early as I could remember... Anyone have any advice?

  1. #41
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276


    The Wrestless

  2. #42

  3. #43
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    No legs no! Not buttbandits.com..dont you do it legs..NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


    -

  4. #44
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    ... For those of you who get the wrestless legs, any input would be greatly appreciated

  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    11,174
    What was he supposed to do with the Banana?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Well, my first thought would be to drop the w from "restless". I can't tell if you want to wrestle or if you have the urge to move your legs.
    lmao!!!

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Train your upper body to wiggle as well.
    Then sleep in your bathtub (water-filled) with your dirty laundry and a cup of Tide®. Your laundry will be done when you wake up.
    Biggest laugh I've had in a week.

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Ever since childhood days I've had wrestless legs, not all the time though, I'd say about 2 times per week but those nights turn into horrible nights. Feels like my legs (sometimes feet) have a mind of it's own trying to escape my body or something. Some people have told me to eat bananas and raw potatoes others have said to put your feet in some water... For those of you who get the wrestless legs, any input would be greatly appreciated
    you spelled it wrong - its "wrestler's legs". And no one wants to see you eat a banana.

  9. #49
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,639
    Phil?? Phil Connors... is that you?!? NED RYERSON!

  10. #50
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Best show on tv right now.

  11. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Did you all REALLY buy into me bye bye "late April fools joke thread"? Damn. The joke is on you guys now


    I slept on April fools day so I decided to make a LATE APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!! What better way to hide an April Fools joke, than to hide the DATE?

    Got ya but the April Fools joke is now over; I'm back

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Did you all REALLY buy into me bye bye "late April fools joke thread"? Damn. The joke is on you guys now


    I went camping on April fools day so I decided to make a LATE APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!! What better way to hide an April Fools joke, than to hide the DATE?

    Got ya but the April Fools joke is now over; I'm back
    Fixed.

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Did you all REALLY buy into me bye bye "late April fools joke thread"? Damn. The joke is on you guys now


    I slept on April fools day so I decided to make a LATE APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!! What better way to hide an April Fools joke, than to hide the DATE?

    Got ya but the April Fools joke is now over; I'm back
    i never believed it.


    it was too good to be true.

  14. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    Fixed.

  15. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i never believed it.


    it was too good to be true.
    You my main man Dirt, are no dummy Star. Say it Dirtstar, say it... "My moma ain't raise no fool" let me hear ya say it DS!

    But yeah, Dirtstar isn't the type of man to give his credit card info over the phone all because an ugly chick with a hot voice promises him a trip to FLorida with a lap dance and chance of catching an STD on the side... Dirtstar is the type of person who A) Picks up the phone. B) Tells the lady this is too good to be true. D) Hangs up the phone but not before doing C) Telling the scam lady his moma never raised no fool

  16. #56
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    have you considered amputation?

    sure, you might be left with "wrestless stump syndrome" but that's gotta be less annoying, no?


    How about fusing another pair of hands onto his ankles; to clamp down on those Jimmy legs?

    This way you're not giving anything up; you're gaining the paws that those wrestless legs need.

  17. #57
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    You my main man Dirt, are no dummy Star. Say it Dirtstar, say it... "My moma ain't raise no fool" let me hear ya say it DS!

    But yeah, Dirtstar isn't the type of man to give his credit card info over the phone all because an ugly chick with a hot voice promises him a trip to FLorida with a lap dance and chance of catching an STD on the side... Dirtstar is the type of person who A) Picks up the phone. B) Tells the lady this is too good to be true. D) Hangs up the phone but not before doing C) Telling the scam lady his moma never raised no fool
    say what?

  18. #58
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post


    How about fusing another pair of hands onto his ankles; to clamp down on those Jimmy legs?

    This way you're not giving anything up; you're gaining the paws that those wrestless legs need.
    I guess you could also volunteer to be the centerpiece in a human centipede.

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532

  20. #60
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    I guess you could also volunteer to be the centerpiece in a human centipede.
    An object in motion, stays in motion.


    - P Diddy.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us