Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I've had wrestless legs since as early as I could remember... Anyone have any advice?

Banned

I've had wrestless legs since as early as I could remember... Anyone have any advice?

Ever since childhood days I've had wrestless legs, not all the time though, I'd say about 2 times per week but those nights turn into horrible nights. Feels like my legs (sometimes feet) have a mind of it's own trying to escape my body or something. Some people have told me to eat bananas and raw potatoes others have said to put your feet in some water... For those of you who get the wrestless legs, any input would be greatly appreciated

All Pro
    lmao

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I thought you were gone.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Well, my first thought would be to drop the w from "restless". I can't tell if you want to wrestle or if you have the urge to move your legs.

that's not restless leg.

it's just the rhythm and beats that naturally flow through your veins.

[QUOTE=crasherino;4029571]Well, my first thought would be to drop the w from "restless". I can't tell if you want to wrestle or if you have the urge to move your legs.[/QUOTE]

Can't it be both?

Seinfeld calls this the Jimmy legs.

have you considered amputation?

sure, you might be left with "wrestless stump syndrome" but that's gotta be less annoying, no?

Amputation should probably work.

edit: ha just beaten out by Dirtstar.
    Last edited by JetsVault03; 05-16-2011 at 12:36 PM. Reason: I suck.

Hall Of Fame
    Whomever does the Hampur Rage Comic on this one, please put alot of those LOL guys in the last frame.

_

[QUOTE=JetsVault03;4029579]Amputation should probably work.

edit: ha just beaten out by Dirtstar.[/QUOTE]

lol, reason for editing: "I suck."

All League
    Seriously, is there nothing that alcohol can not cure.

All League
    Ready, Aim, Fire! :laser:

Subscribing to this one already. :bricked:

[QUOTE=JetsVault03;4029579]Amputation should probably work.

edit: ha just beaten out by Dirtstar.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4029583]lol, reason for editing: "I suck."[/QUOTE]

lmao

All Pro
    [QUOTE=parkwayjet1;4029569]I thought you were gone.[/QUOTE]

DWC2:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=gunnails;4029587]Seriously, is there nothing that alcohol can not cure.[/QUOTE]

No alcohol, no drugs.

He wants to live a clean life.

Wait, do I have the right troll?

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4029566]Ever since childhood days I've had wrestless legs, not all the time though, I'd say about 2 times per week but those nights turn into horrible nights. Feels like my legs (sometimes feet) have a mind of it's own trying to escape my body or something. Some people have told me to eat bananas and raw potatoes others have said to put your feet in some water... For those of you who get the wrestless legs, any input would be greatly appreciated[/QUOTE]

Train your upper body to wiggle as well.
    Then sleep in your bathtub (water-filled) with your dirty laundry and a cup of Tide®. Your laundry will be done when you wake up.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4029566]Ever since childhood days I've had wrestless legs, not all the time though, I'd say about 2 times per week but those nights turn into horrible nights. Feels like my legs (sometimes feet) have a mind of it's own trying to escape my body or something. Some people have told me to eat bananas and raw potatoes others have said to put your feet in some water... For those of you who get the wrestless legs, any input would be greatly appreciated[/QUOTE]

ok, I know a lot of the regulars here are going to mock you, but I can relate to this issue. One of the guys at the firehouse had the same condition (and it is a medical condition -- don't let anyone minimize what you're going through!). After exhausting all traditional medical advice, he finally saw a homeopathic doctor -- and started relieving his symptoms that night. The trick was to put 3 glycerin suppositories in the freezer for at least 12 hours, and then insert them right before bedtime. Another key was to drink 24 ounces of water right before turning in -- but not allowing yourself to get up to pee until the morning. After 3 weeks of doing this, he was fine.

Good luck. Please keep us posted.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4029595]ok, I know a lot of the regulars here are going to mock you, but I can relate to this issue. One of the guys at the firehouse had the same condition (and it is a medical condition -- don't let anyone minimize what you're going through!). After exhausting all traditional medical advice, he finally saw a homeopathic doctor -- and started relieving his symptoms that night. The trick was to put 3 glycerin suppositories in the freezer for at least 12 hours, and then insert them right before bedtime. Another key was to drink 24 ounces of water right before turning in -- but not allowing yourself to get up to pee until the morning. After 3 weeks of doing this, he was fine.

Good luck. Please keep us posted.[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:

Everyone in this thread is on fire.

Jets Insider VIP
    Uhmmmm...sit still?

[QUOTE]Anyone have any advice? [/QUOTE]

Dr. Warfish's Prescription?

Amputation.