Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Video: Tennessee Cops Fight Each Other To Steal Your Money, No Charges Required

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Video: Tennessee Cops Fight Each Other To Steal Your Money, No Charges Required

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTeH9D_tN-k&feature=player_embedded[/url]

[QUOTE]Watch this one all the way through. This is uniquely and seriously deranged, not to mention unconstitutional. Cops are fighting turf battles to steal your money, with no need for criminal charges. Don't skip the last 3 minutes, including the f-bomb, threat-laden, cop vs. cop macho challenge.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://dailybail.com/home/video-tennessee-cops-fight-each-other-to-steal-your-money-no.html[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    wooow... i have to remember this video the next time i drive back up north.... this state should be ashamed of themselves because of this... the saddest part is that even though this report has exposed all of this to the public, the agencies will continue with business as usual... forget seizing the drugs that are killing our citizens and destroying lives... lets get the money!!!! :steamin:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know. I am on I-40/I-75 myself quite often. This is shocking and just another way of showing how gov't is out to get people here.

It's so bad in Tn, that the cops fight each other over the money, like common thugs (shakes head)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=neevsmazda07;4032541]wooow... i have to remember this video the next time i drive back up north.... this state should be ashamed of themselves because of this... the saddest part is that even though this report has exposed all of this to the public, the agencies will continue with business as usual... forget seizing the drugs that are killing our citizens and destroying lives... lets get the money!!!! :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm, drugs are bought with what again? Let me know the next time you are traveling with a lot of cash. You know that's how most of us travel, right?:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did they really say the counties doing this are Humphries, Dicks'em and Cheat'em. Isn't that the law firm from the 3 Stooges?