Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May-24-2008

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

May-24-2008

[IMG]http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intel/2011/05/24/24_obamasig.o.jpg/a_560x375.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE]This is how President Obama signed the guestbook at Westminster Abbey earlier today, where he got a tour from the Very Reverend Dr. John Hall and laid a wreath on the Grave of the Unknown Warrior.

It is a great privilege to commemorate our common heritage, and common sacrifice.

Barack Obama

24 May 2008

It was really nice until he got the date wrong by three years. Granted, 2008 was a great year for him, and we might try to live it for as long as possible, too, if we were him. Also, though, he may have had a stroke.

Update: For those who find the European-style date suspicious, the Telegraph reports that a "Westminster Abbey spokeswoman confirmed it was the president who had written the wrong date."[/QUOTE]

The "Intellectual" one doesn't even know what year it is.

Please 2012...Hurry up and get here..........

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought this was a good line about it...

[quote]In May 2008 the unemployment rate was 5.5% and if Obama thinks it is still May of 2008 than the rate must still be 5.5%.[/quote]

:P

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4036173][IMG]http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intel/2011/05/24/24_obamasig.o.jpg/a_560x375.jpg[/IMG]

The "Intellectual" one doesn't even know what year it is.

Please 2012...Hurry up and get here..........[/QUOTE]

LOL! That's hilarious! I bet you told everyone around you in your office and they LOLed too! And then I bet you went home and told your wife and kids about that and they also LOLed!!1 And then you all held hands and prayed to the ghost of Ronald Reagan to deliver this country from the evil of Barack Obama, one who doesn't even know what the year is! He's so STUPID!!!11 And then you masturbated.

Look, I don't like his policies either but this nonsense bores the ever loving **** out of me.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4036192]LOL! That's hilarious! I bet you told everyone around you in your office and they LOLed too! And then I bet you went home and told your wife and kids about that and they also LOLed!!1 And then you all held hands and prayed to the ghost of Ronald Reagan to deliver this country from the evil of Barack Obama, one who doesn't even know what the year is! He's so STUPID!!!11 And then you masturbated.

Look, I don't like his policies either but this nonsense bores the ever loving **** out of me.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!! [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0061.png[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4036192]LOL! That's hilarious! I bet you told everyone around you in your office and they LOLed too! And then I bet you went home and told your wife and kids about that and they also LOLed!!1 And then you all held hands and prayed to the ghost of Ronald Reagan to deliver this country from the evil of Barack Obama, one who doesn't even know what the year is! He's so STUPID!!!11 And then you masturbated.

Look, I don't like his policies either but this nonsense bores the ever loving **** out of me.[/QUOTE]

Books have been written about the mistakes of George W Bush but a conservative giving some of that back to liberals is horrible? I think both sides are silly to belabor the minutia over the real issues but give the guy a break.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4036173]The "Intellectual" one doesn't even know what year it is.[/QUOTE]

His checkbook must be a mess.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;4036210]His checkbook must be a mess.[/QUOTE]

Nah he just prints more money to cover it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Trades;4036209]...but give the guy a break.[/QUOTE]

Look at some of Dean's other posts. I think you'd see where Paulie is coming from....

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Trades;4036209]Books have been written about the mistakes of George W Bush [/QUOTE]

That's right, and we should be better than that. How many times did dim-witted morons cackle like overstuffed hens when Bush pushed the wrong way on a door during a visit to Europe. Oh, he was so stupid!! I refuse to take part in the same kind of idiocy.

Not only that, this kind of stuff isn't going to win the White House in 2012. Obama will be an extremely formidable opponent, especially with the weak group the GOP is fielding. There's no time for amateur hour.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4036213]Look at some of Dean's other posts. I think you'd see where Paulie is coming from....[/QUOTE]

I felt like I was channeling you for a second there :eek:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe 2011 can't be printed as stylishly as he printed 2008? Would the two ones have to hang low? It just doesn't cut it.

Style over substance, he sticks to what works.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4036217]I felt like I was channeling you for a second there :eek:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRumCy3h2Y3Ett18hxl8sFFTm2MGXwrEHuTftPLJUvyvofCXBqC&t=1[/IMG]

Goooooooooooo-oood. :D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    About the only thing this is meaningful for is assisting readers in understanding what political "side" a given media-outlet falls on.

The record of how Bush was covered when he made a gaffe is available for one and all, as will be how this gaffe will be treated.

I am curious though, has anyone actually asked Obama why he wrote 2008 as yet?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4036232]About the only thing this is meaningful for is assisting readers in understanding what political "side" a given media-outlet falls on.

The record of how Bush was covered when he made a gaffe is available for one and all, as will be how this gaffe will be treated.

I am curious though, has anyone actually asked Obama why he wrote 2008 as yet?[/QUOTE]

We all know why he did it... he's stuck in a time warp. Which explains finally why he has never stopped campaigning instead of starting to actually lead.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4036236]We all know why he did it... he's stuck in a time warp. Which explains finally why he has never stopped campaigning instead of starting to actually lead.[/QUOTE]

C'mon JP..You of all people should know that everyone is entitled to a Potato moment.

Well...almost everyone. :P

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqbi66oNuI[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;4036239]C'mon JP..You of all people should know that everyone is entitled to a Potato moment.

Well...almost everyone. :P
    [/QUOTE]

My definition of a "Potato moment" is much, much different than this

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    A "Potato moment"? Slowly the Poli board becomes Hampur.

It is inevitable. :P

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4036254]A "Potato moment"? Slowly the Poli board becomes Hampur.

It is inevitable. :P[/QUOTE]

Actually, most of my Potato moments happen in the Hotties Forum

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4036274]Actually, most of my Potato moments happen in the Hotties Forum[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.brooklynfarmhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/mashed-potatoes.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4036213]Look at some of Dean's other posts. I think you'd see where Paulie is coming from....[/QUOTE]

That's Paulie's opinion, I think it is hilarious that the left made Bush out to be a bumbling fool and this guy out to be Einstein.....