4 26.67%
  • Heat in 7

2 13.33%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat

NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat

Dallas in 7

Let's go Mavs!

If the Heat win it would be crippling for the NBA. One big, unfunny joke.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yawn, move to soccer forum

Veteran
    tha nba is a joke david donaghy stern did errthing to **** tha bulls over

all he does is lollipop lebron up dude aint even tha best player on his team

lol this dude had to ride another man to be like kobe

but kobe doesit by himself wit bums like odom and gasol

kobe is tha best and lebron is tha most overrated back stabber reeceding hairline idiot in tha history of tha world

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Yawn, move to soccer forum
    Ruby2 for mod!

Veteran
    i want the heat to win to shut up their critics....and they will. ive never seen the media dog a team and player like they have the heat and james this year. big f'n deal..he went to a team to win a championship, sure the decision was stupid but it wasnt the end of the world like people make it out to be. the guy is the best player in the nba and he has never been in trouble, why do people hate him? maybe he should rape some chick or get arrested for a dui and then people will "pull" for him on his "comeback" I think this series showed how ridiculous the MVP voting was this year....rose is not clutch and got owned by lebron in the series. go clippers!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliJetsFan View Post
    i want the heat to win to shut up their critics....and they will. ive never seen the media dog a team and player like they have the heat and james this year. big f'n deal..he went to a team to win a championship, sure the decision was stupid but it wasnt the end of the world like people make it out to be. the guy is the best player in the nba and he has never been in trouble, why do people hate him? maybe he should rape some chick or get arrested for a dui and then people will "pull" for him on his "comeback" I think this series showed how ridiculous the MVP voting was this year....rose is not clutch and got owned by lebron in the series. go clippers!
    EXACTLY

People go to the well over and over on the Lebron decision. It's the only stone they have left to cast. He even apologized. Get over it. LBJ is the best player in the NBA. He should have won the MVP this year. He averaged 27 pts 7 asst and 7 rebounds per game while shooting an astounding 51 FG %. Last wing player to do that? Michael Jordan. If any other player this year other than LeBron put up those #'s they would have been ranting and raving to no end.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    EXACTLY

People go to the well over and over on the Lebron decision. It's the only stone they have left to cast. He even apologized. Get over it. LBJ is the best player in the NBA. He should have won the MVP this year. He averaged 27 pts 7 asst and 7 rebounds per game while shooting an astounding 51 FG %. Last wing player to do that? Michael Jordan. If any other player this year other than LeBron put up those #'s they would have been ranting and raving to no end.
    lol dude aint even best on his team

yall uneducated on tha game of bball

dude rides another man this aint bball

Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets View Post
    lol dude aint even best on his team

yall uneducated on tha game of bball

dude rides another man this aint bball
    Yeah. He was really riding wade yesterday. Why don't you educate yourself and look at the facts. 27 7 7 and 51% from the field. Numbers don't lie. How's Kobe doing after that sweep? You mad???

Jets Insider VIP
    Yeah. He was really riding wade yesterday. Why don't you educate yourself and look at the facts. 27 7 7 and 51% from the field. Numbers don't lie. How's Kobe doing after that sweep? You mad???
    Are you kidding me?

Hey, make the argument for Lebron being the most physically gifted player in the NBA or the second best player in the league all you want.

But Kobe is the best in the business right now. I don't really see how you could say otherwise.

Lebron and Kobe are pretty evenly matched in terms of play, but that's where championships come into play. Kobe has 5 and could very well win another before all is said and done. Hell, he could win two more in the 4-5 years he has left. Lebron has zero at the moment. James needs to keep up his current play for a few years and win at least 2-3 rings in the process before he can even be mentioned alongside Kobe.

I really don't see the Heat taking it this year either. Dirk is playing out of his mind right now. I'm talking about an all-time great postseason performance so far. Knocking down everything from the field and is 60 of 62 from the line. Shawn Marion and Jason Kidd have been playing AWESOME defense as well.

What LeBron did last night was disgraceful.

The face of the NBA pretended to get hit in his face, flailed around on the ground seemingly writhing in pain only to get up when his act was done and wink at a teammate. He looked like an italian soccer player... The dude is one big joke.

I hope Dallas wins in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    +1

If there is any justice in sports LeBron will not be rewarded with a ring.
    Why? Why would that be justice? What dud he do rape someone? Hit women?

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Are you kidding me?

Hey, make the argument for Lebron being the most physically gifted player in the NBA or the second best player in the league all you want.

But Kobe is the best in the business right now. I don't really see how you could say otherwise.

Lebron and Kobe are pretty evenly matched in terms of play, but that's where championships come into play. Kobe has 5 and could very well win another before all is said and done. Hell, he could win two more in the 4-5 years he has left. Lebron has zero at the moment. James needs to keep up his current play for a few years and win at least 2-3 rings in the process before he can even be mentioned alongside Kobe.

I really don't see the Heat taking it this year either. Dirk is playing out of his mind right now. I'm talking about an all-time great postseason performance so far. Knocking down everything from the field and is 60 of 62 from the line. Shawn Marion and Jason Kidd have been playing AWESOME defense as well.
    Playoffs :

Kobe Bryant

23 ppg 3 ast 3 reb 45% FG %

LBJ

26 ppg 6 asst 9 Reb 46% FG %

Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Michael Jordan said it best ...

"There's no way in hell I would have called Larry and Magic for help. I wanted to beat them, not join them."

Well this guy is supposed to be the new Jordan, thats what people say, but when Jordan was losing, and he did his share of losing before he started winning, he wasn't looking for the exit so he could join Larry, Magic or Isaiah.

I got no respect for Lebron James. I would have had more respect for him if he skipped town for a team like the Nets, but not to join Dwayne Wade in Miami, that IMO is weak.
    That was a different time when the NBA marketed the whole Larry vs MAgic vs Jordan thing and that was fine. But you know Jordan could not do it without Pippen. Magic already had a dream team surrounding him. Bird had McHale. This is a different time. Wade was never made out to be a nemesis or a Rival. You saw the Genesis of this when Garnett went to Celtics and joined Allen with Pierce. The Knicks with Amare and Melo and soon likely Chris Paul. This is the direction the NBA is heading to. Nobody mentions that Dan Gilbert failed to surround him with great talent. He could have traded for Amare and instead went bargain bin with a washed up Antawn Jamison. Who proceeded to have his lunch taken by KG in the Playoffs. Coincindentally KG tells LEbron at the end of that series, I wish I could have done this sooner. Dont wait any longer and make the move.

tha nba is a joke david donaghy stern did errthing to **** tha bulls over

all he does is lollipop lebron up dude aint even tha best player on his team

lol this dude had to ride another man to be like kobe

but kobe doesit by himself wit bums like odom and gasol

kobe is tha best and lebron is tha most overrated back stabber reeceding hairline idiot in tha history of tha world
    Lebron better in Clutch shots than Kobe who has been vastly overrated in that regard.

http://chasing23.com/kobe-bryant-vs-...winning-shots/

Veteran
    ya its not like magic had any good players around him...those scrubs like worthy and kareem

and bird too...mchale...dj....gawd those teams were awful

and arent you guys yankee fans? isnt that being the biggest hypocrites in the world???? "lebron is buying a championship" puhleeeezzzzz....

Veteran
    Playoffs :

Kobe Bryant

23 ppg 3 ast 3 reb 45% FG %

LBJ

26 ppg 6 asst 9 Reb 46% FG %

Not even close.
    kobe 5 rings

lebron gaymes 0 rings

step yo game up son

kobe 5 rings

lebron gaymes 0 rings

step yo game up son
    Kobe isn't even the 2nd best player to ever play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    If the Heat win it would be crippling for the NBA. One big, unfunny joke.
    I disagree

the Heat have been the best thing for the NBA in years.Look at the ratings the games with the Bulls got.They were huge.There has been a much greater buzz in the NBA this year than the previous 5(which they are gonna screw up with a lockout)

The finals will have huge ratings.

I don't get all the Lebron hate,yes the special with Jim Gray was dumb,but the guy has never gotten into trouble.

We always complain about athletes only caring about their stats and getting the most money possible.He took less money to go to Miami to win championships.

Veteran
    shaq 3 rings kobe 2 rings

lebron gaymes 0 rings

step yo game up son
    fixed...

also...
    jordan 6 rings>kobe 5 rings