Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanley Cup Finals: Vancouver Canucks vs. Boston Bruins

Stanley Cup Finals: Vancouver Canucks vs. Boston Bruins

Canucks in 6

All League
    Claude Julien will probably find some way to F it up, but Tim Thomas has been playing insane this postseason. I'm going with Canucks in 6.

Bruins in 5.

Leaving the Pats as the team with the longest championship drought in the City of Champions.

Another duck boat parade.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Phuck em' both, hard, where they breathe.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Bruins in 5.

Leaving the Pats as the team with the longest championship drought in the City of Champions.

Yeah it's been a while for the Pats. When was their last legitimate championship? I can't even remember... oh right... never.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Bruins in 5.

If it does happen it's unfortunately pretty awesome for such a sh!tty city
    Last edited by AnthonySerp; 05-29-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Bruins in 6. Tuuka Rask rewards his biggest fan FF2 by finishing the playoffs undefeated with a 0.00 GAA.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Bruins in 6. Tuuka Rask rewards his biggest fan FF2 by finishing the playoffs undefeated with a 0.00 GAA.
    TUUUUKKKAAAA TIME!!!

TUUUUKKKAAAA TIME!!!

TUUUUKKKAAAA TIME!!!

All League
    Canucks in 7.

I've been watching the Bruins this post season, and what scares me about them is that they seem to take a period or two off every once in a while. That kind of BS is going to cost them this round.

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Canucks in 7.

I've been watching the Bruins this post season, and what scares me about them is that they seem to take a period or two off every once in a while. That kind of BS is going to cost them this round.
    Canucks have a ton more talent than Bruins and yes, the B's have some horrible stretched where they seem to be just standing around.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Im betting with the canucks better team

All League
    Canucks, with the best American hockey player, in 6.

Wow, what an ending. Canucks break the scoreless tie with 18.5 seconds left.

All League
    Nice win!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Between the Canucks and Tornadoes it hasn't been a good week for Massachusetts.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Between the Canucks and Tornadoes it hasn't been a good week for Massachusetts.
    It's been a great week I thought.

I think I'm going to have to change my original prediction to Canucks in 5 though.

All Pro
    For the record: Late hit on Horton, but not a blindside, and he did not leave his feet.

And Boston fans who are whining: You have a short memory. Remember Chara's hit on Pacioretty that almost killed him? H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S.

B's bounce back with a 8-1 thrashing..one of my buddies who is a bruins fan was at the game and said anyone wearing a Canucks jersey or gear was greeted by men and women with a "F&#K Canada" chant...stay classy Boston..

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    For the record: Late hit on Horton, but not a blindside, and he did not leave his feet.

And Boston fans who are whining: You have a short memory. Remember Chara's hit on Pacioretty that almost killed him? H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S.
    **** CANADIA.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    For the record: You are blind if you think Rome didn't leave his feet. He launched himself Brandon Meriweather style.