Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1152

Thread: The Video Game thread

  1. #221
    Current Games:

    1. World of Tanks
    2. Path of Exile (Closed Beta)
    3. World of Warplanes (Closed Beta)
    4. Diablo III

    Pending Games:

    1. Guild Wars 2
    2. Grand Theft Auto V
    3. Skyrim DLC Expansion Dawnguard

  2. #222

  3. #223
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    There's a franchise that was completely ruined, Half-Life. They never even bothered to put out a part 3 for the "episodes" that followed Half-Life 2. At least they could have whet our appetites with a teaser for HL3.
    Who knows if that is ever coming out, but I there is a HL2 mod called 'Black Mesa' if you haven't heard about it. I guess its as close to HL3 as you're going to get.


    http://release.blackmesasource.com/

  4. #224
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Current Games:

    1. World of Tanks
    2. Path of Exile (Closed Beta)
    3. World of Warplanes (Closed Beta)
    4. Diablo III

    Pending Games:

    1. Guild Wars 2
    2. Grand Theft Auto V
    3. Skyrim DLC Expansion Dawnguard

    Good idea 'Fish, was going to ask people what they were currently playing, and what else is on their list to come.

    Currently playing:
    Fallout 3-going back and playing all of the DLCs
    Fallout: New vegas
    Skyrim


    Anticipating:
    Borderlands2 (tomorrow *****es!!!)
    Dishonored
    RE6
    GTAV
    Bioshock:Infinite




    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    pong is cool

  5. #225
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,244
    Did anyone get the chance to play the RE6 demo by any chance?

    Definitely very solid and a lot of fun - I never played RE5 (just never got around to it) but I think I will be picking this up in a couple of weeks...

  6. #226
    Super excited for GTA V but I wish they'd give me a ****ing release date...

  7. #227
    About to go pick up FIFA13. Could only be better than the disappointing 12.

  8. #228
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,244
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Super excited for GTA V but I wish they'd give me a ****ing release date...
    March 2013 or so I've heard...don't hold your breath...

    Playing Borderlands2 now....still not sure if I like it or not. I like it, but don't love it.

  9. #229
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,893
    Last night I played UT 2004 on a public server for the first time in a like 3-4 years. Good times, good times. Nothing like popping someone's head off just as they reach their base with your flag, and the ensuing cursing.

  10. #230
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,244
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Last night I played UT 2004 on a public server for the first time in a like 3-4 years. Good times, good times. Nothing like popping someone's head off just as they reach their base with your flag, and the ensuing cursing.
    I loved UT. We installed it on a server at work.
    Can't get away with that **** now, but when it was slow that's all we played during lunchtime and beyond. So much fun playing with all those PC mods.

  11. #231
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I loved UT. We installed it on a server at work.
    Can't get away with that **** now, but when it was slow that's all we played during lunchtime and beyond. So much fun playing with all those PC mods.
    we had that also. of course, now, working for govt, they prefer you to sleep at your desk, not playing video game, cuz ya know, playing video games is wrong.

    funniest **** in UT: play CTF on a big wide open arena map. Have a teammate grab the flag, after you have picked up the Redeemer (a handheld nuke). Fire the redeemer at the feet of the guy with the flag, and with team damage off, watch him go flying across the map at warp speed.

    The hilarity ensues part? He doesn't get killed by you firing the Redeemer, but he splats on the wall from being launched from across the map. Never fails to disable everyone playing due to the LOLz.

    10x the laughs if using Teamspeak or RogerWilco. Most times you hear "wheeeeeeeeee!", then "f*ck! someone get the flag!""

  12. #232
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,244
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    we had that also. of course, now, working for govt, they prefer you to sleep at your desk, not playing video game, cuz ya know, playing video games is wrong.

    funniest **** in UT: play CTF on a big wide open arena map. Have a teammate grab the flag, after you have picked up the Redeemer (a handheld nuke). Fire the redeemer at the feet of the guy with the flag, and with team damage off, watch him go flying across the map at warp speed.

    The hilarity ensues part? He doesn't get killed by you firing the Redeemer, but he splats on the wall from being launched from across the map. Never fails to disable everyone playing due to the LOLz.

    10x the laughs if using Teamspeak or RogerWilco. Most times you hear "wheeeeeeeeee!", then "f*ck! someone get the flag!""

    Always hated the jerkoffs that would camp out where it would respawn.


    When UT came out for the PS3 (the PS2 one was kind of a joke), I have to say that it was pretty damned close to the PS3 version, ad was a lot of fun.

    Dont know if you have a console or not, but it can be had on the cheap for the 360 or PS3 if you're so inclined.

  13. #233
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Always hated the jerkoffs that would camp out where it would respawn.


    When UT came out for the PS3 (the PS2 one was kind of a joke), I have to say that it was pretty damned close to the PS3 version, ad was a lot of fun.

    Dont know if you have a console or not, but it can be had on the cheap for the 360 or PS3 if you're so inclined.
    got xbox and wii, but I suck on those controllers. give me a PC and I'll own yer sorry ass every day of the week and 3x on Sunday.

  14. #234
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,244
    Conan reviews Resident Evil 6 lolz


    http://teamcoco.com/video/highlight-...esident-evil-6

  15. #235
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,244
    Conan Reviews Hitman:Absolution


    http://teamcoco.com/video/clueless-g...man-absolution




    Edit: I must be the only one out of you *****es that keeps this thread alive

  16. #236
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,770
    Mods please merge with the "alone forever" threads

  17. #237
    Dominating in halo 4.

  18. #238
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Mods please merge with the "alone forever" threads
    Thanks for the contribution

  19. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Thanks for the contribution
    Some folks just can't help themselves. Predictable as the day is long.

    Incoming "Sci-Fi Readers are Cryto-Liberal Bible-Analog Reading Drug Smoking Hippie Democrat Scum" in 3...2...1....

  20. #240
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,770
    I've been digging Borderlands 2. The first one is still one of my all time favs. I love the graphic style.

    I've also been revisiting the Dead Space games. They're so much fun.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us