Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: The Video Game thread

Practice Squad
    P.P.S Keep an eye on those stocks. I just made Franklin 40g but forgot I had invested with Michael too, The stock went down and I missed out on 70g.

Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    P.P.S Keep an eye on those stocks. I just made Franklin 40g but forgot I had invested with Michael too, The stock went down and I missed out on 70g.
    Can you give more detail? Trying to figure the stock market thing out. Do you invest in the community run one?

Practice Squad
    The Bawsaq one seems to be broken, it seems to be down alot and all my stocks I bought throuh that are sitting at a 100% loss, so im thinking they are fixing it. I will give you a hypothetical idea of how to play the market. You are Trevor and you take a job to blow up the coca cola factory. Put all your money into Pepsi. Once the job is done you will see the Pepsi stock sky rocket. Imagine you make your money back plus sixty grand. Then buy up Coca Cola shares with the 60 grand and they will go back up.

Im still getting used to the market but I am keeping notes on it as I go along.

You can sort the market by price so pretty much anything under two dollers is going to eventually climb.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    Jeez, I feel like you guys are so friggin far ahead of me in terms of playing this game. That's even after starting the game over after only a few missions once I got all of the controls down properly so I could play it "better" and access more stuff. When I'm playing Franklin, I feel like it's so tough to come across money, dude's always broke! Speaking of which, why can't I rob stores off the bat? I'm beginning to think I should just start over from scratch...
    You're all ahead of me, mine is installing as we speak. I'll never make tonight though.
    Was at the office since 5:30, I am just wiped the **** out.

All Pro
    Good thing is I've got a PS3 in the living room as well as a PS3 in the home theater/man cave so I can play in both places and approach the game differently...and equally as crappily haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    The Bawsaq one seems to be broken, it seems to be down alot and all my stocks I bought throuh that are sitting at a 100% loss, so im thinking they are fixing it. I will give you a hypothetical idea of how to play the market. You are Trevor and you take a job to blow up the coca cola factory. Put all your money into Pepsi. Once the job is done you will see the Pepsi stock sky rocket. Imagine you make your money back plus sixty grand. Then buy up Coca Cola shares with the 60 grand and they will go back up.

Im still getting used to the market but I am keeping notes on it as I go along.

You can sort the market by price so pretty much anything under two dollers is going to eventually climb.
    Great post, thank you.

I start on Friday, I'll be divorced before Halloween, guaranteed...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Baa, hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    Baa, hilarious!
    Nelson

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    wlf? LOLZ

Is that Ice Cube?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Is that Ice Cube?

First chance I get Im giving that guy a giant 'fro

All Pro
    First chance I get Im giving that guy a giant 'fro
    First thing I did once I made my way to the barber shop haha

Jets Insider VIP
    Why do all the best games come out during football season? Now I have to choose between sleep, football, and GTAV. :\

Jets Insider VIP
    Bethesda registers new domain

www.thesurvivor2299.com

Lots of rumor/speculation that it's Fallout 4 - there is a countdown to 12/11/13 -

Spike's VGX awards are on 12/7/13 - hoping they release a teaser on 12/7, maybe an actual announcement on 12/11?

Edit: PLEASE BE FALLOUT 4

Fishooked....are you on gta5 ps3 or xbox?
    And if its ps3, do you have a crew?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Fishooked....are you on gta5 ps3 or xbox?
    And if its ps3, do you have a crew?

PS3 - but I haven;t played online much since I wanted to finish the story, I think I have 65/69 missions completed.
    Im part of 2 crews at the moment

All League
    Bethesda registers new domain

www.thesurvivor2299.com

Lots of rumor/speculation that it's Fallout 4 - there is a countdown to 12/11/13 -

Spike's VGX awards are on 12/7/13 - hoping they release a teaser on 12/7, maybe an actual announcement on 12/11?

Edit: PLEASE BE FALLOUT 4
    Loved fallout 3 and New Vegas. Never used to play rpgs but those two were epic... skyrim too.

Sounds like they'll announce it 12/7 but it won't come out for a year or two.

Right now I'm waiting for this game - looks like a cross between Halo, Call of Duty and Fallout:

Spring 2014

Anybody get a Playstation 4? I've had one since launch. Its a sick console. Need for Speed Rivals and Resogun are great games. Blacklight Retribution and Warframe (two free to play games) are also really good. Warframe's graphics are really sharp.

But Battlefield 4 is buggy as sh*t. The game crashes very often. The 64 player multiplayer maps don't work. I haven't been able to get into any Rush game mode games. Hopefully EA fixes it in the next week or two.

Also, being able to view video game streams from other PS4 users directly from your PS4 is awesome.
    Last edited by houyx; 11-19-2013 at 06:39 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    Loved fallout 3 and New Vegas. Never used to play rpgs but those two were epic... skyrim too.

Sounds like they'll announce it 12/7 but it won't come out for a year or two.

Right now I'm waiting for this game - looks like a cross between Halo, Call of Duty and Fallout:

Spring 2014

I can't see Youtube links at work - what is it?

Also there is some more news that Bethesda trademarked Fallout 4 within the last few days -

I'm hoping there will be some sort of teaser on 12/7, then an actual announcement on 12/11, as the countdown on their site suggests.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by houyx View Post
    Anybody get a Playstation 4? I've had one since launch. Its a sick console. Need for Speed Rivals and Resogun are great games. Blacklight Retribution and Warframe (two free to play games) are also really good. Warframe's graphics are really sharp.

But Battlefield 4 is buggy as sh*t. The game crashes very often. The 64 player multiplayer maps don't work. I haven't been able to get into any Rush game mode games. Hopefully EA fixes it in the next week or two.

Also, being able to view video game streams from other PS4 users directly from your PS4 is awesome.

Mine is supposed to be delivered today...so I guess I'll be be sleeping on the couch tonight.
    Didn't buy any titles yet since I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it, or sell it.

There aren't any games that are a 'must play' for me at the moment - if there was a TESO or Fallout4 at launch, totally different story.

It doesn't look like there are any shortages on consoles (real or not) that Im aware of like in years past.