Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hope Ed Mangano gets prostate cancer of the gums

Banned

I hope Ed Mangano gets prostate cancer of the gums

That extortion-committing piece of sh!t.

I get a notice that I got a ticket from one of those traffic light cameras for making a right turn at a red light. Too bad the camera missed that there's no sign saying I can't make that turn.

Not only that, I get another one of these notices today (one day later) saying that they're charging a late fee for not responding............IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.

So now I have to waste a day off to go to court to dispute this.

F*cking Nassau County. They're bankrupt, so they have to resort to this kind of slimeball BS. I hope that whole county incinerates.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=sourceworx;4047749]Too bad the camera missed that there's no sign saying I can't make that turn.

[/QUOTE]

I think I heard that you have to wait 3 seconds or so after the light turns red, though apparently... they never told anyone of this fact.:rolleyes:

I sit at the intersection of Shelter Rock Road and Northern for what seems like hours every week..just trying to get through the congestion...and the flash of the cameras as the light changes is like a fargin Grucci fireworks show. They must make a FORtune.

Already paid two of those tickets this year alone....(from different farging intersections)

Have the cameras been outsourced to a private company? In many states, these cameras have been outlawed due to the inherent conflict of interest by the way the ticket produced revenue for a third party.

Charlotte citizens were successful in having them banned.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4047755]I think I heard that you have to wait 3 seconds or so after the light turns red, though apparently... they never told anyone of this fact.:rolleyes:

I sit at the intersection of Shelter Rock Road and Northern for what seems like hours every week..just trying to get through the congestion...and the flash of the cameras as the light changes is like a fargin Grucci fireworks show. They must make a FORtune.[/QUOTE]

I heard about the 3 second thing too. I thought the law just stated you had to come to a complete stop.

There is a camera at the intersection of Union Turnpike and Lakeville Road that goes off all the time too. It's like a friggin' strobe light. It's now getting to the point that people are now getting afraid to take a right on the red at all for fear of a ticket.

Jets Insider VIP
    Nassau Blvd and Hempstead Tpke has those dickhead cameras. Used to cut that intersection close all the time, too. :mad:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=crossfire;4047943]There is a camera at the intersection of Union Turnpike and Lakeville Road that goes off all the time too. It's like a friggin' strobe light.[/QUOTE]

That one got me...as did the new one at Peninsula and Lakeview ave.

:steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4047957]That one got me...as did the new one at Peninsula and Lakeview ave.

:steamin:[/QUOTE]

Good to know. I'll let my pinhead wife know the next time she makes a wasteful trip to Home Goods.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4047960]Good to know. I'll let my pinhead wife know the next time she makes a wasteful trip to Home Goods.[/QUOTE]

Omg...my zombie walks holding the shopping cart in that place...btw, there is a new one opening in Hempstead commons off Peninsula.

:eek:

I still get teh chills when she has been out for a few hours and I get the "BRING THE TRUCK...[I]NOW[/I]" call.

:shakehead

-

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;4047973]Home Goods

-[/QUOTE]

I had to go there the other day with my mother. After we looked at all the tacky furniture that go in tasteless McMansions, my mom decided she only wanted to buy a pillow because everything was too expensive. I waited on line and there was no price tag on the pillow. That took up ten minutes, with the cashier letting me know it could be a while because the person doing the price check was no genius.

Took my mom to five other stores where everything was still too expensive. Finally took her to K-Mart where she let me buy her a $17 dollar comforter.

Went home and drank.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;4047749]That extortion-committing piece of sh!t.

I get a notice that I got a ticket from one of those traffic light cameras for making a right turn at a red light. Too bad the camera missed that there's no sign saying I can't make that turn.

Not only that, I get another one of these notices today (one day later) saying that they're charging a late fee for not responding............IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.

F*cking Nassau County. They're bankrupt, so they have to resort to this kind of slimeball BS. I hope that whole county incinerates.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3700813]I am an advocate for street cameras, I think it will help prevent crimes, catch the criminal, save tax payer's money in the long run and keep police officers safer. I like the idea of radar/speed cameras instead of hiding patrols on the highway. I think highway patrols can be as dangerous when chasing a vehicle for a traffic violation.

For those who disagree with me, maybe you should look at other countries with camera systems..they are safer. I think people in America will behave more if they knew they were been watched 24/7. If you really do have a problem, then you must be doing something that is not quiet right.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3700850]I think it is a sweet technology, matter of fact, one cop can be monitoring several streets behind some monitors. Think about the amount of time they will be saving! All 50 states should enact this law and apply this technology, it only makes sense...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3700855]Huh? dude, you are embarrassing... it is an effective way to help the economy and an efficient way to catch perpetrators and criminals...and by the way, you are the phaggot.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3700929]C'mon polidore, you can read, if you break the law then you deserve an infraction. If you are speeding is a personal choice. What is the excuse? You are late for work, for an appointment? Guess what, you should've prioritize your schedule and been more responsible.[/QUOTE]

:D:ontome:

Jets Insider VIP
    got busted on Long Beach Rd near Peter's Clam Bar in Island Park.

Really nice shot of the back of my Camaro.

Went through a yellow light that turned red as I passed underneath.

I guess I could ***** or maybe just man up and admit I drove semi-doosh-like.

jus sayin :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Thanks for the reminder...was supposed to be in court in 1 minute for a cell phone ticket I got a month ago. I was actually handing kids chicken nuggets and french fries...not on phone...but decided not to argue with the trooper. He was one of those "stand behind driver door with hand on gun" troopers...not worth arguing with jumpy State Trooper.

I'll mail a guilty plea in and eat the fine.

Such a stupid law anyway. Still allowed to talk on phone, dial phone, etc. Just can't hold hand up to head. Weird.

Banned
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4047777][B]Have the cameras been outsourced to a private company?[/B] In many states, these cameras have been outlawed due to the inherent conflict of interest by the way the ticket produced revenue for a third party.

Charlotte citizens were successful in having them banned.[/QUOTE]

Actually yes. My notice for my violation in Nassau County came from Tempe Arizona.

Banned
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4047943]I heard about the 3 second thing too. I thought the law just stated you had to come to a complete stop.

[B]There is a camera at the intersection of Union Turnpike and Lakeville Road that goes off all the time too.[/B] It's like a friggin' strobe light. It's now getting to the point that people are now getting afraid to take a right on the red at all for fear of a ticket.[/QUOTE]

That's the one where I got the ticket. I work right by there.

Hall Of Fame
    where are all the wilding children of New York?

couldn't they be destroying these cameras and finally making themselves good for something?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4048139]where are all the wilding children of New York?

couldn't they be destroying these cameras and finally making themselves good for something?[/QUOTE]

They're too busy removing trees in order to steal bikes.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;4048133]That's the one where I got the ticket. I work right by there.[/QUOTE]

In that same area, there are also cameras at the intersection of Marcus Avenue and New Hyde Park Road and 2 cameras at the intersection of Marcus Avenue (heading west) and Lakeville Road (heading north).

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4047973]Omg...my zombie walks holding the shopping cart in that place...btw, there is a new one opening in Hempstead commons off Peninsula.

:eek:

I still get teh chills when she has been out for a few hours and I get the "BRING THE TRUCK...[I]NOW[/I]" call.

:shakehead

-[/QUOTE]

Teh broads love that place wtf.
    Mine also spends a lot of time in there, and also watching HGTV. :mad:

I keep telling her to stop dreaming of home improvements we can't afford? You want an improved home? Then let's move out of NJ.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=quantum;4048010]

Really nice shot of the back of my Camaro.

[/QUOTE]

Were you rockin parachute pants and had the T-tops off? :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sourceworx;4047749]That extortion-committing piece of sh!t.

F*cking Nassau County. They're bankrupt, so they have to resort to this kind of slimeball BS. I hope that whole county incinerates.[/QUOTE]

On the notice there should be a link to a video of you committing the infraction. My guess is you did not stop before you made the turn. Most people just cruise thru when making a right on red.