Thread: Cool- a way to remove jizz from my ceiling

All League

Cool- a way to remove jizz from my ceiling

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iazR-FuaEZc[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Awesome and competely useless

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;4047896][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iazR-FuaEZc[/url][/QUOTE]

ultimate pooper scooper

I've always wondered how I could move my ketchup and mayonaisse without losing its shape.

All League
    This is why the Japanese will always be relevant. Stupid gadgets.

Jets Insider VIP
    What's wrong with a straw?

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4048233]What's wrong with a straw?[/QUOTE]

Keep telling us you're not flaming.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4048314]Keep telling us you're not flaming.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say the straw was for me, dingbat. It was a suggestion for TJF. Sheesh.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4048328]I didn't say the straw was for me, dingbat. It was a suggestion for TJF. Sheesh.[/QUOTE]

My point is why you would even think of suggesting that technique to, mostly, heterosexual men? Most of us do well picking up spills--of gism and otherwise--with paper or cloth towels, rags, etc. It just would not ever occur to me to tell someone to slurp it up.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4048337]My point is why you would even think of suggesting that technique to, mostly, heterosexual men? Most of us do well picking up spills--of gism and otherwise--with paper or cloth towels, rags, etc. It just would not ever occur to me to tell someone to slurp it up.[/QUOTE]

You should know my schtick by now, my friend. If you were disturbed by the thought then I have succeeded. :cool:

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4048342]You should know my schtick by now, my friend. If you were disturbed by the thought then I have succeeded. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Not disturbed at all, JT. Though not of their ilk, I celebrate those who, born of a certain predilection, choose to indulge their appetite for semen and male excretory passages. Even knowing your penchant for shock value, your comment seemed unbalanced, especially if your aim was comedic.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4048346]Not disturbed at all, JT. Though not of their ilk, I celebrate those who, born of a certain predilection, choose to indulge their appetite for semen and male excretory passages. Even knowing your penchant for shock value, your comment seemed unbalanced, especially if your aim was comedic.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Guess I'll have to add a smilie/emoticon/rage face after each post from now on. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4048352]Ugh. Guess I'll have to add a smilie/emoticon/rage face after each post from now on. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

LOL. I'm just f**ing around, JT. This place is so dead today. I almost completely believe you're straight.:D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4048361]LOL. I'm just f**ing around, JT. [B]This place is so dead today. [/B] I almost completely believe you're straight.:D[/QUOTE]

Just today? :eek:

Feels like the Doggy-Style Days of Summer lately.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Certainly looks like a lot of sexual tension. You 2 gonna start making out or something?

[QUOTE=JStokes;4048371]Just today? :eek:

Feels like the Doggy-Style Days of Summer lately.

_[/QUOTE]

There was some fun stuff yesterday. But, generally, I agree.

[QUOTE=FF2®;4048217]I've always wondered how I could move my ketchup and mayonaisse without losing its shape.[/QUOTE]

it might be hard to do.